Don't make Baozi angry. You won't like him when he's angry

Love ❤ and Music

You collapse to the floor in tears. Xiumin lifts you up and helps you into your dorm. He sits you down on the couch.

Xiumin: “(Y/N), please stop crying.”
You are still in tears, Xiumin goes into your room grabs tissues and then heads to the kitchen and makes you some jasmine tea.
Xiumin: “(Y/N), here. *hands you the box of tissues*”
You take the tissues and after a few minutes start to calm down. Xiumin hands you the tea and put his hands on your shoulders. He looks into your eyes.
Xiumin: “Are you okay now?”
You look away from him and he notices that you are starting to form a bruise on your cheek. You see Xiumin’s face turn red and he stormed out of the house. You follow him. Xiumin heads straight for the Exo dorm and bursts through the door with you hot on his heels. He walks right up to Kai who stands up about to apologize and punches him.
Kris: “Xiumin, what the hell?”
Tao: “Xiumin, have you lost your mind?”
Xiumin just stands there fuming. He answers no one’s question.
Kai: “*wiping blood from his lip* Guys, it’s okay. I know why but I don’t think I deserved it. Xiumin, why did you wait until now to hit me.”
Xiumin turns around and points at you.
Xiumin: “Do you see the bruise on the side of face? You did that.”
Kris: “What is he talking about?”
Kai: “In the heat of the moment, I forgot she was a girl and hit her.”
Kris and Tao both smack Kai in the head.
Kris: “*turning to you* Are you okay?”
You nod and turn to leave when a hand grabs your wrist. You look at the hand, then up the arm and right into Chanyeol’s face. You look at him wide-eyed.
Chanyeol: “Come with me.”
You follow Chanyeol still staring at him.
{Your POV} Where is he taking me? Why is being so nice to me? {End}
{Chanyeol POV} I am going to kill Kai. Why would he put his hands on her? He must have lost his mind. Why did (Y/N) just stand there and get hit? What am I going to do with her? {End}
You and Chanyeol get to the bathroom and he lifts you up onto the counter and pulls out the first aid kit. He applies cream to the bruise. You just stare at him. He finishes, helps you off the counter and walks you to the door. You say good-bye to everyone and go back to your dorm.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyounghaseyo yeorobun. It's your head case of an author. Now I know I haven't been a very good author, I keep forgetting to update so I'll make a deal with you. I will post every Sunday and if I don't you receive two chapters. 

How are you all enjoying the story? Is it good? Bad? No one's commenting so I have no idea what you all think. Please tell me how you are enjoying the story.

 

Cutie Pie Xiumin 

"Angry" Xiumin

Another cutie pie Xiumin

Why is he so cute?

Lastly one of my favorite Luhan Expresssions