Fun Times

Love ❤ and Music

 

--At the amusement park—
You and the guys go into the amusement park. As soon as you get in Baekhyun and Kai grab your hands and try to pull you to the ride they want to go on. You pull your hands away from them.
You: “Guys, stop. You are not children. We will go on all the rides but let’s let Chanyeol pick first since this was his idea. Chanyeol, what ride first?”
Chanyeol: “*points to a huge rollercoaster* Let’s go on that one first.”
You, Kai and Baekhyun look up at the roller coasters peak in awe. Just as you look away from the sheer height of the coaster, you spot Chanyeol and Kai racing towards it. Baekhyun is waiting for you.
You: “Bacon, why don’t you go with them?”
Baekhyun: “*looks down at the ground* I always lose anyway.”
You grab Baekhyun’s hand and follow the boys. They are already waiting in line and there are at least 10 people behind them. Baekhyun slides under the bar and ends up next to Kai. You look down at your outfit and then look at where Baekhyun just slide through. You are trying to figure out how to get through with out messing up your white shorts when Chanyeol lifts you over the bar and sets you in front of him.
Chanyeol: “There, now we can all ride together.”
The crowd behind you starts to yell about you and Baekhyun cutting in line. Chanyeol , Baekhyun and Kai then turn around to the crowd and start doing the dance from Wolf. Everyone in line goes crazy. The people in front of you even let you get in front of them. You and the guys are next on the ride. You end up next to Baekhyun. The ride starts and as it climbs to the top you start to get scared. Baekhyun notices your shaking and grabs your hand.
Baekhyun: “It’s going to be okay. I’m right here. I won’t let anything happen to you.”
You look over at Baekhyun and squeeze his hand a little tighter. After what seems like an eternity, you reach the peak of the coaster. The ride sits at the top for about five minutes and then speeds to the water below. You scream but nothing comes out until you reach the next climb. The rides lasts about 2 5 minutes and you held Baekhyun’s hand the whole time. When the ride was over you let go of Baekhyun’s hand long enough for the safety bar to go up. You and Baekhyun walked hand in hand off the ride. You and Baekhyun were standing outside of the ride, waiting for Kai and Chanyeol, still holding hands. When the boys came and Kai saw you and Baekhyun, he ran over to you and wedged himself in-between you and Baekhyun.
You: “Kai, what are you doing?”
Kai: “I want to stand next to you.”
Before you even have a chance to retort, Chanyeol wedges himself in-between you and Kai.
Chanyeol: “There, now Baekhyun what ride do you want to get on.”
Baekhyun: “ The Ferris Wheel”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey Kpop💎s. It's me the author. Sorry the story is kind of lame but after about the fourth chapter I forsook sleep and wrote out the entire story in one night. I hope you are all enjoying the story. I'm an currently in the process of writing another story so towards the end of this one the updates will be really far apart but enjoy. ❤ you guys,