The Breakup

Love ❤ and Music

--6 months later—

You and Xiumin are on a date at a diner. You guys are having a quiet dinner like you always had. Suddenly Xiumin stop eating and grabs your hand.
Xiumin: “(Y/N), I think we should break up.”
You: “Nae? Wae?”
Xiumin: “There is not reason I just think it’s time we both moved on. “
With that Xiumin gets up and leaves. You sit there stunned and then you start crying. You call a taxi and ride back to your dorm crying. You arrive at the dorm in tears and just as you are about the go into your dorm, Chanyeol comes out of his.
Chanyeol: “Hey (Y/N)”
You just wave. He walks over to your side and sees you crying.
Chanyeol: “Are you okay? Why are you crying? Did something happen?”
You: “No, I’m fine. I’m not crying.”
Chanyeol: “Are you sure?”
You nod and go into your dorm. Chanyeol follows you. You had no idea Chanyeol was following you. You head straight for your room, shut the door and ball your eyes out.
{Chanyeol POV} I wonder what got her so upset. She seems like whatever it is hurt her really bad. I wish I could ask her but she doesn’t want to talk about it. I have to ask her. I hate seeing her like this. {End}
Chanyeol knocks on the door and when you don’t answer he pushes the door open. He sees you sitting on the bed with bloodshot eyes and a puffy face. You look a mess. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and you lean on him.
{Your POV} Why didn’t I realize until now what a great guy Chanyeol was? I mean he has been by my side since that first day when he came into my classroom. He is so sweet and charming. I never knew he was so caring.{End}
You stopped crying and looked up at Chanyeol. He smiled at you.
Chanyeol: “Ready to talk?”
You: “*nodding your head* Xiumin broke up with me.”
Chanyeol: “What? Why?”
You: “He wouldn’t give a reason. He just said that we needed to break up and when I asked why he said it was just time for us to move on.”
Chanyeol: “That saekki! *jumping off the bed* How could he do that to you? How could he just break up with you after all the things he did?”
You: “What do you mean all the things he did?”
Chanyeol: “Oh, yeah everyone kept it a secret. Xiumin was going to ask you to marry him. He bought the ring last week. He was going to do it at the lake he took you to after you concert. He told all of us to keep it a secret. The guys are going to be so pissed when they hear about this.”
You: “No, don’t tell them!”
Just then Chanyeol’s phone rings.
{Phone convo}
Chanyeol: “Yo”
Kris: “Yo yourself. Where are you? You were supposed to be going to get the ribs. What is taking you so long?
Chanyeol: “I never left.”
Kris: “What the hell Chanyeol? Why haven’t you left yet? We are starving.”
Chanyeol: “I am here with (Y/N). She’s really upset so can you send Baekhyun or Tao out to the food.”
Kris: “Yea sure. *aside: Tao can you go get the food, something came up and Chanyeol can’t do it.* Is (Y/N) okay? Why is she upset?”
Chanyeol: “*looks at you and you shook your head* I can’t tell you.”
Kris: “Chanyeol, you better tell or I’m coming over there and beating you.”
Chanyeol: “Xiumin dumped her.”
Kris: “Oh, okay. I’ll deal with him over here. You keep her company.”
{End}
Chanyeol hung up with Kris and then turned to you.
You: “Channie, I asked you not to tell them.”
Chanyeol: “You are calling me Channie again.”
You: “Is that important right now?”
Chanyeol: “Yes, I missed you calling me that. *leans down to you and kisses you*”
Chanyeol pulls away and you stare at him in shock. Then you stand on your tiptoes, wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. He wraps his arms around your waist again and pulls you closer. After a couple of minutes, you break away.
You: “*staring deep into Chanyeol’s eyes* I don’t know why I didn’t see this before but you have really pretty eyes. *Chanyeol smiles* I also never realized that I think I like you.”
Chanyeol: “I like you too. Be my baby.”
You: “Of course *pulls him in for another kiss*”
 
 

Annyounghaseyo. So I'm uploading th final three chapters today. How was the story? Today is also the release of the Lay fanfic, Finding the Unicorn. I hope you all enjoy it.

Goofy Yeollie

Too Close Yeollie

It's official Chanyeol is crazy

Xiumanly

Cutie Pie Laughing Minnie

Ben Ben kisses

EXO Puff Boys

 

EXO Peeps