Day off

Love ❤ and Music

 

Chapter 5:
--At the school—
Chanyeol: “So, (Y/N) you seemed to pretty close with Baekhyun and Kris.”
You: “Nae? Aniyo! They were just being so nice to me for no reason.
Chanyeol: “Baekhyun likes you that’s why he was being nice.”
You: “Me? Why me?”
Chanyeol: “I don’t know. Maybe, it’s because you are cute. Or maybe it is because you are really talented. Either way he likes you.”
{Your POV} Did Chanyeol just call me cute? Chanyeol of Exo just called me cute. OMG!!! I can’t believe it.{End}
Chanyeol: Kaja.
You and Chanyeol walk outside to the parking lot and screaming fans. You go to your car and Chanyeol follows.
You: “Channie, why are you following me?”
Chanyeol: “I told my manager that I was going to ride with you back to the studio. *smiles* I hope that’s okay.”
You: “Sure, get in.”
You and Chanyeol get into your cherry red Mustang and drive out of the parking lot.
You: “So where am I taking you?”
Chanyeol: “I don’t know. I have no schedules today so I’m free. Why don’t we pick up Baekhyun and go to the amusement park.”
You: “*smiles* Sure. I like the sound of that.”
You turn the car around and head back to SM Entertainment. You pull up the building and Chanyeol runs inside and get Baekhyun. He arrives a few minutes later, a smiling Baekhyun in tow. Baekhyun gets in the backseat behind you. Right before you pull off you hear the back door open and close. You look back to see Kai sitting next to Baekhyun.
Kai: “I’m coming too. I don’t care where but I’m going.”
You: “Suit yourself but we are going to the library.”
Baekhyun: “ I thought we were going to am-”
You whip around in your seat and give Baekhyun a look that shuts him immediately. You then pulled out from the front of the SM building and headed for the amusement park. After about an hour, you finally arrived at the park.