The incident

Love ❤ and Music

 

You put your phone back and feel someone grab you from behind.
Kai: “Good morning, beautiful.”
You hug Kai and then get up to go wash up. You finish, get dressed and step out in the room to find Kai gone. You look in the kitchen and see Kai with a big box of doughnuts. You and Kai eat two each. Then you set off for a shopping spree. You and Kai have so much fun.
--One week later—
You and Kai have been dating since that first day in Jeju. Kai has been busy preparing for concerts while you have been busy being a spokes model for Etude house. You and Kai are drifting apart because of your schedule. You have also begun to grow tired of his bossiness. You and Kai begin to fight often and the one who is always there for you is Chanyeol and Xiumin, especially Xiumin. When you and Kai fight, Xiumin is the one that comforts you and helps you to maintain your sanity. One fateful day, you and Kai have your biggest fight ever.
{convo}
Kai: “Why? Huh? Why?”
You: “Kai, because one we have only been dating for a week and we both have our careers to focus on.’
Kai: “Who cares? I want to marry you.”
You: “Kai, no. We both need to focus on our careers. Besides we are both entirely too young for marriage.”
Kai: “I DON’T CARE!”
You: “WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?! I HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!”
Kai: “YOU! YOU! YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!”
You: Kai, would you lower your voice please. There are other reasons why I won’t marry you.”
Kai: WHY NOT? HUH? WHY?”
You: “I said lower your voice. The reasons I won’t marry you are that we have only be together for a week and we still have a long way to go. Besides all that you are boss..”
You couldn’t even finish your sentence for the unthinkable happened. Kai slapped you. Right as that happened, Xiumin walks into the room.
Xiumin: “Kai, what is wrong with you? Why did you hit her?”
You are standing there holding your face on the brink of tears. You look at Kai through tears with disbelief and then you storm out of the room and back to your dorm. Someone grabs your wrist, it’s Xiumin. He pulls you into a hug as you break down into tears. Xiumin just holds you as you cry. At some point Kai comes out.
You: “GO AWAY!! I DON’T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACE AGAIN!!!”
With that Kai walks away dejectedly.
 
 

 

 

 

Sorry this chapter is so short, I felt really bad about making Kai a jerk so I ended it here, Mianhae Jongin-ah. Saranghaeyo.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys I had to make Kai a jerk in this chapter. I love Kim Jongin, he is one of my favorite members but if I didn't turn into a jerk for one chapter how else would a certain Baozi be there for you. Anyway like the blue writing, it's for Anti-suicide day which is today. Everyone's life is precious. 

Cutie Pie Kai

Exo-M being adorably y.

My adorable little Baozi. Gotta love is adorableness

Cuties Exo-K napping

Cuties Exo-M outside

I do not own any of the pics or gifs. And although I wish I did I do not own the people.