First Interview

Love ❤ and Music

Chapter 9:

--3 months later—
You are all moved in to your new dorm and have settled in quickly. Your debut concert last week went very well and you have become an overnight sensation. You spend a lot of time practicing, mostly with Baekhyun and you do a lot of your school from the dorm or the studio. Today is the day of first televised interview and you are very nervous. All the members of Exo are at your dorm trying to calm you down and keep you from having a panic attack. Baekhyun stands you up and hugs you and you feel as if all the nervousness has melted away. You head to the broadcast station with the manager.
--At the broadcast station—
MC: “Welcome everyone to Breakfast with the Stars. Today is going to be interesting. Our special guest is a young lady who showed us what she could do at the East meets West concert last week. Please welcome, (Y/N).”
You walk out wearing a dress with a full pink skirt and denim bodice. It is paired with heels and an up do.
You: “Thank you. *bows* It is an hour to be here with you today.”
MC: “It is an honor to have you here with us today. Now, (Y/N) you just debuted last week and you already have quite a fanbase. Can you tell us your secret?”
You: “*little giggle* I don’t really have a secret. I just work hard and try my best.”
MC: “That is a good motto to live by. Now, why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself?”
You: “Okay, as long as it is not too personal.”
MC: “How about we turn to the audience for questions?’
The MC walks off the stage towards the audience. She stops at a fan and hands her the microphone.
Fan #1: “(Y/N), I heard that you are really good at ballet. Where did you learn it from?”
You: “My mom taught myself and my siblings how to do ballet as soon as we were able to walk. She wanted all of us to be graceful and poised no matter what we are doing.”
Fan #2: “(Y/N), are you dating anyone?”
You: “*look off stage at your manager who gives you the green light* As a matter of fact I am. I am currently dating Baekhyun of Exo.”
MC: “Is that so? How long have the two of you been together?”
You: “We have been together for about 3 months now.”
MC: “That’s not possible. Exo was just on our show last month and they all said they were not dating anyone.”
You: “I saw the broadcast and the reason he said he wasn’t was because the company didn’t want to reveal our relationship until after I had debuted.”
MC: “Well, with that said, we have reached the portion of our show where our guest shows us their hidden talents. (Y/N), which hidden talent are you going to show us today?”
You: “I am going to make Jajangmyeon.”
A cart rolls out with all the ingredients that you will need. You start cooking and in about 45 minutes you are done. You hand some to the MC and she tastes it.
MC: “Omo, this is super delicious. Everyone should try some.”
Another cart rolls out with the Jajangmyeon that you had made shortly before coming onto the stage. The audience all gets their portions and you hear exclamations of deliciousness. After the taste test, you prepare to leave.
MC: “(Y/N), it has been a pleasure having on the show today and I can not wait to see what you come out with next.”
You: “It has been fun being on the show. I hope you all enjoyed the meal and I look forward to when I can cook for all you again.
MC: “Thank you and we look forward to your cooking for us again. Will you please help me sign off?”
You: “This has been Breakfast with the Stars, have a delicious day.”
Off stage: “And cut, could job everyone.”
You bow to the MC and tell her how good of a job she did. You then head to your dressing room. You collapse in your dressing room chair and pull out your cell phone. You have 18 messages, 16 are from Minzy asking where you are and if you can hang out, 1 was from your mom telling you that she and your dad were proud of you and the last one was from Baekhyun. You responded to Baekhyun’s text.
{text convo}
You: “Hey Baekkieboo, sorry I am just now responding. The show went a little longer than I thought.”
Baekhyun: “It’s okay. Did you eat yet?”
You: “I’m about to go eat. Did you?”
Baekhyun: “I’m eating now. Can we hang out after you eat? I want to take you to somewhere special.”
You: “Oh, Baekkieboo I would love to but I can’t. After I eat I have to go to the studio to put some finishing touches on the album and then after that I have a mountain of homework to do.”
Baekhyun: “How about tonight?”
You: “I can’t tonight. I have a gala to go to.”
Baekhyun: “Okay. I guess I will see you tomorrow at the studio for rehearsal. 😔"
You: “Baekhyun, I’m really sorry we can’t spend time together.”
{End}
{Baekhyun POV} I miss (Y/N) a lot. Maybe I should go to the gala and surprise her. That is what I will do.{End}
{Your POV} I feel bad that I can’t spend time with Baekhyun anymore. I really miss him. I have a day off this weekend. Maybe I will go out to dinner with him then. {End}
 
 

 

 

 

 

Annyounghaseyo chingus, sorry the updates have been delayed I just keep forgetting to post them. Anyway, I hope you are all enjoying the story and thank you for reading, I will be posting three chapters today since you all have to deal with the crazy author forgetting all the time. 

If there are any improvements that need to be made to the story please let me know and I will use them on the next fanfic which will be out before you know it. 

To all my Baekhyun and Hyuna fans: In the next chapter there are some events that unfold between these two that I needed to have happen so that some other things can occur in the story. Please don't hate me too much for it,