Surprise on tour

Love ❤ and Music

It is the first day of your tour. You are so nervous you feel like you might throw up. Your manager picks you up bright and early to go to the airport.

--At the airport—
Fans: (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!
You stare out the window at the hundreds of fans screaming your name.
Manager: “Feels good, doesn’t it?”
You: “What?”
Manager: “To know they are all screaming for you.”
You: “It does feel pretty good.”
You get out of the car and head into the airport. Fans are pushing and shoving to try to get closer to you. You sign a few autographs as you head in. Right before you reach the baggage claim, you notice a little girl who reminds you of your sister. You grab her hand and ask her name. She tells and then you notice the camera in her hand.
You: “Could I take a picture with you *pulling your phone out*”
Girl: “Yes, please. I am a big fan of you.”
You and the little take pictures together and then you give her a hug and head to your terminal. You board your plane and it takes off.
--Japan—
You touch down in Japan and are swarmed by another group of fans as you make your way to a taxi. You arrive at the hotel and head to room for some rest.
Manager: “Get some rest. Tomorrow is your first concert.”
You: “Okay”
You get ready for bed and check your phone. You have a text from Xiumin.
{text} Hello, beautiful. Have a safe trip. {End}
You smile at the text and call him back.
{phone convo}
You: “Hi.”
Xiumin: “Hey pretty girl. How are you?”
You: “Good, I just landed and am getting ready to go to bed.”
Xiumin: “You should get some rest. Tomorrow’s your first big concert.”
You: “I know but I wanted to hear your voice. I am so nervous right now.”
Xiumin: “You will do great. I promise. Hwaiting.”
You: “Thank you, that’s what I needed.”
Xiumin: “Good night sweetie. I love you.”
You: “I love you too. Good night.”
{End}
You fall asleep shortly after hanging up with Xiumin.
--The next day—
You wake up and start getting ready for your preconcert press conference. You are so nervous. You can’t stop fidgeting and you feel like you are about to explode. Your manager hands you your phone and tells you to calm down. You have one message from Xiumin that simply says I love you. You smile at how thoughtful Xiumin is. You finish getting ready and head out to the press conference. You have your press conference and concert. You head back to the hotel and go straight to bed. The following day you do your final concert in Japan. Over the next two weeks you finish up your tour and the last leg of your tour is in Korea. You are backstage after your last concert in Korea when there is a knock on the door. It’s Xiumin.
You: “Xiumin!!!!!”
You jump into Xiumin’s arms and give him a big kiss.
Xiumin: “I guess you missed me.”
You: “Of course.”
Xiumin: “Let’s get out of here. I have somewhere I want to take you.”
You and Xiumin leave the concert hall and get into his car. He drives you to this beautiful lake.
Xiumin: “I want you to remember this place.”
You: “Why?”
Xiumin: “Just remember it”
You and Xiumin sit by the lake and watch the sunset. Just as the sun hits the horizon, Xiumin gives you a long romantic kiss. You pull away and see that Xiumin’s cheeks are bright red.  
{Xiumin POV} Wow. Where did I find such an amazing girl? She takes my breath away. {End}
After you watch the sunset and grab dinner. You and Xiumin drive back to the d

 

 

 

Annyounghaseyo everyone. How has everyone's Sunday been? Mine was crazy but awesome. So this story is nearing it's close with only 3 chapters left. I'm a little sad that this one is ending but everything must come to an end. I am currently working on another new fanfic since my newest one yet to be released is finished. This was a request made after the chapter about Kai slapping your character. So look forward to the next few fanfics.

cuteie Xiuminnue

Exo at the airport

Xiumin hitting Kris. Someone does not look amused.

EXO