The Distraction

Love ❤ and Music

 

Chapter 1: *knock knock*
{Your POV} Finally, something to keep the teacher from talking. I wonder who it could be. I hope it’s something that will keep him distracted for a long time. Please keep him distracted for the rest of the class. {End}
Just as you were lost in your thoughts about how boring the class was the distraction walks in. You best friend Minzy texts you from the front of the room.
{Text}
“Yah, look up.”
You look up and see the tallest, cutest distraction standing at the front of the room. You are instantly captivated by him.
Teacher: “Please introduce yourself”
Distraction: “Annyounghaseyo, I’m Park Chanyeol. Please take care of me *bows*”
Teacher: Chanyeol, welcome. Please take a seat next to (Y/N). She will help you get caught up in the class. (Y/N), please raise your hand.”
You raise your hand and Chanyeol smiles at you as he makes his way to where you are sitting. He sits down next you and sticks out his hand.
Chanyeol: “Annyounghaseyo, I’m Chanyeol but my friends call me Channie.”
You: “I’m (Y/N). *shake his hand*
Chanyeol smiles at you again and then turns to the front of the classroom where the teacher has resumed his lecture. You start to zone out and let your mind wander. You look over at Chanyeol, who is slowly nodding off.
{Your POV} Aww, he’s like a little kid. He’s so cute. I wonder how old he is though. He looks younger than me. {End}
You look back at the board and then you feel something heavy hit your shoulder. You look down and see Chanyeol’s head resting on your shoulder. You smile at him and continue daydreaming.
Teacher:” Okay, class is over. Remember we have a test next week on the origins of Korean folk music.”
Everyone gets up to go to break. You shake Chanyeol awake. He wakes up and rubs his eyes.
Chanyeol: “Huh? Is class over?”
You: “Yes, it is our lunch break. Do you have lunch plans?”
Chanyeol: “Yeah, I was going to meet up with the guys. Do you?”
You: “Sadly, no. I was going to the dance studio to practice after grabbing a bite.”
Chanyeol: “Why don’t you come with me? We are going to practice the dance for Growl”
You: “I don’t want to get in your way. You guys are so much better than I can ever be.”
Chanyeol: “You won’t.”
Chanyeol grabs your hand and drag you from the classroom to the Exo van waiting outside. All the other members of Exo are waiting in the van.
Suho: “Chanyeol, palliow. We have to hurry to the studio.”
Luhan: “Who’s your kyeopta friend?”
Chanyeol gets in the van without answering Luhan. He reached his hand out and pull you in.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hey all my readers out there, this is my third attempt at writing a fanfic so sorry if it is terrible. Please leave comments so I know how I'm doing. I may make this one my last, not sure yet. Happy reading😊!