Exo's 1st Win

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your pov)

When we arrived into the waiting room the boys just came back from performing. They were all either bickering, talking, playing with each other and didn't even notice us come in.

"When is Yoonhee arriving? Its been days." Sehun whined even though I was right behind him. I laughed.

"Days? Oppa aren't you over exaggerating?" I asked with my hands on my hips. With the sound of my voice, he turned around and attacked me.

"Yoooonhheeeee!" He exclaimed happily as he kissed me on the lips

"Hello oppa." I giggled.

"Oh! Hana is here too?" Chen exclaimed as they saw Hana in behind manager oppa. Kai jumped out of his seat and peered over to see the girl.

"Annyeong." Hana waved shyly as her eyes locked with Kai's. Kai gave her a smile and that made her heart melt and her cheeks started to heat up. Kai motioned her to sit next to him with D.O. and she quickly walked towards him with blushed cheeks. I chuckled as I saw Hana go towards Kai. Sehun wrapped his arms around me and I looked up at Sehun and he smiled.

"What?" He asked innocently. I gently pulled away from the hug and made a face.

"You smell oppa, bad too!" I said as I pinched my nose teasingly. Sehun looked at her in disbelief.

"Haha." The other boys laughed.

"Is that what I get from you? Hate?" He asked pouting cutely and clung on to my arm.

"You're such a baby. You always cling on to me. For a man, you should act like one like Kai." I chuckled as I tapped his nose gently while watching Kai and Hana's interactions.

"I do like a man, Kai acts like baby too! Look how how he clings on Hana and they aren't even official yet." Sehun mumbled. I chuckled and glanced the other couple, Sehun was indeed right, Kai has a arm over Hana shoulder protectively while she leaned on his shoulder.

"Aigooo! They are adorable." I squealed softly making Sehun chuckled.

"So are we." He smirked and I looked at him.

"Hush it you." I hushed him playfully, he gave me a small pout but I didn't really know him. My eyes were locked on the newly formed couple.

"You pay more attention to them then me." Sehun whined and I turned my attention back to him.

"I see you everyday, I think I pay wayy to much attention to you." I teased, he gasped.

"How can you say that?" He whined and clung onto me again, I squealed. I looked over to see Suho looking at us, I mouthed 'help me' and he chuckled, nodding.

"Yah, Sehun-ah. Get ready, we have to perform soon." He told the younger one and Sehun let me go nodding before going to the mirror to check how he looks.

"Babe, I look hot right?" He asked me and I chuckled, pinching his cheeks.

"More like cute, ahh, you're so cute oppa!" I cooed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter