Baking Confessions

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

You were sitting on the couch with Sehun leisurely while watching tv. You buried your head into the crook of his neck. He chuckled.

"You're really clingy today.." He commented. I pouted and looked up at him.

"I am?" I asked. He nodded.

"Not that, I mind though." He mumbled as he pulled me closer to him.

"I want us to be like this everyday." I muttered.

"Too bad I'm so busy." He replied. I nodded.

"That's what I hate most about your job, besides you not sleeping and eating well." I sighed.

"I'm too busy to eat or sleep." He told me. I smacked his arm.

"What kind of human being is too busy to eat or sleep? Even if you are busy.. Shouldn't you still be doing that?" I asked. He sighed and nodded.

"Try to sleep.. You're not busy now." I told him.

"I'm busy! What are you saying?" he asked. I gave him a look.

"Busy with what?" I asked. He gave me smile.

"Pampering my girlfriend." He beamed. I rolled my eyes.

"Your girlfriend does not need pampering therefore go to sleep." I retorted. He pouted and rested his head on my lap.

"Fine." He muttered and closed his eyes. With his head on my lap, I unconsciously played with his rainbow hair while watching tv. 20 minutes later, I noticed him still not sleeping.

"I know you're not sleep Sehun." I told him. He broke into a smile and sat up.

"How'd did you know?" He asked cutely. I scoffed.

"How many times have you slept on my bed?" I asked.

"Many times." He replied. I nodded.

"I know how you breathe when you sleep." I told him. His mouth formed an 'o' shape. I gave him a look and nodded.

"While I was pretending to sleep a question popped in my head." He told me.

"What was it?" I asked looking at him.

"With me being a idol... Did you ever thought of breaking up with me?" He asked. I fell into thought.

"I have.." I told him honestly and his face paled in panic.

"But I won't do it. Ever. So don't worry about it." I told him as I grabbed his hand and started playing with it.

"How can I be su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter