School with Sehun

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

I woke up with a familar scent around me. It was a guy's scent.

I opened my eyes to see Sehun lying on my bed awake.

"Morning, sweetie." he greeted kissing me on the forehead. I groaned and stretched.

"Morning oppa." I said wrapping my arms around his neck which he responded by hugging my waist.

"What are doing here? Don't you have a schedule?" I asked looking up to meet his eyes.

"I have to go to school today... with you." he replied. I got up from the bed to see him wearing his school uniform.

"I should get ready." I yawned and stretched again.

"You should." he answered my bed hair. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. I expected him to leave afterwards but he didn't.

"Oppa. Leave. I can't change with you here." I pouted. He gave a low chuckled.

"Yeahh.. I should go." he said rushing out of my room. I chuckled.

When I was done changing, I went to freshen up.

As I was walking down the stairs I saw Sehun and my parents happily talking to each other.

"Morning umma, appa!" I greeted and kissed them both on the cheek.

"Morning dear." they chroused.

"So what were you guys talking about just now?" I asked hugging Sehun's arm.

"We were telling Sehun what a gentleman he was yesterday at the press conference." dad stated. I beamed.

"That's oppa!" I praised.

"Aigo! You kids are so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter