His Visit

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(3rd person pov)

Sehun couldn't perform well. He just knew it. Going off tune while he sang and his dance was a bit off. How can he perform well when guilt washed over him?

As soon as he got off stage he ran back into the waiting room to see if she had responded but to his disappointment she didn't. He groaned and punched the sofa. *How can I be THIS stupid?*

Looking up to his manager, he sighed.

"Hyung, when can we leave?" he asked. His manager shrugged.

"Depends. We have to stay for at least another hour or so." he replied making Sehun hiss.

"Thats so long! I might be DEAD by then." Sehun complained.

"You always live through it. Whats with the drama now? Rest up, Sehun-ah." his manager retorted as he walked out of the waiting. Sehun half-laughed. *I always lived through the long hours with Yoonhee.*

Just thinking about Yoonhee made his heartache. *What will I actually do with my life if she breaks up with me?*

Sehun screamed in frustration as he ruffled and messed his hair, he just couldn't believe he hurt her again. 

Later on the day, after Sehun literally beated himself for what he have done, it was time to go back to the dorm.

When Exo-k was in their car Sehun spoke up.

"Hyung, can you take me to Yoonhee's? Please?" he asked. Manager hyung checked his phone.

"Nope, sorry. You have recording for your repackage album." he replied.

"Please hyung. If I don't go, I might as well die." Sehun begged.

"I can't sorry, Sehun." he stated. Sehun hung his head low, feeling disappointed. Suho glanced over at him and frowned, couldn't bare to see his dongsaeng like this.

"Hyung, just let Sehun go. Its important. He already recorded his parts anyways." Suho spoke up. Manager hyung hesitated but nodded his head. Sehun's lip slightly formed a smile.

"Thanks hyung." he said as he fixed himself up to look p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter