This Sehun

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(3rd person pov)

Upon arriving at the dorm, Sehun was depressed beyond everyones belief.

He normally would have banged the door close and start talking to the other members but today you couldn't even hear him come in and without a word he enter his room.

The other members eyed the door suspiciously.

"Don't tell me..." Lay started.

"She..." Chen continued.

"Broke up..." Luhan continued.

"With him." Xiumin finished.

The members softly gasped.

"What do we do now?" Chanyeol muttered and Kris slapped his head.

"Let him figure it out. Its his fault anyways." Kris stated.

"Shouldn't we help though? Sehun is acting like not Sehun." Tao asked and they looked at him.

"What?" they asked. 

"Sehun is not acting like Sehun so shouldn't we help him?" Tao asked again.

"We'll help but he has to do it himself. We'll just pitch in sometimes." Suho said and they guys nodded.

"Luhan hyung. Check up on him." Kai said and Luhan widened his eyes.

"What? Me? Why me?" he asked.

"You're his roommate so go hyung!" Baekhyun muttered as he and Lay pushed him in.

When they have successfully got Luhan in the room, they closed the door and held the doorknob so Luhan couldn't escape.

 "Aish." Luhan muttered and he walked towards to youngers bed where he was wrapped up in his blanket.

"Yah, Sehunnie. You okay?" Luhan asked but without an answer Sehun just shifted his position.

"Oh Sehun, look at me." Luhan said as he tried to pry his blanket off of him but the younger one was too strong.

"OH SEHUN. WHAT IF YOUR FANS SEE THIS STATE OF YOU?! WHAT WILL THEY THINK?" Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter