Princess

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sehun's pov)

When hyung dropped us off outside of our company, I stayed back for a while to talk to hyung.

"Hyung can you go buy stuff for me?" I asked as he rolled down the window. He nodded.

"Sure. What do you need?" he asked. I gave him a sheepish smile.

"Can you go buy me baking stuff?" I asked. He raised a brow.

"Baking stuff? As in cakes and cupcakes?" he asked. I nodded.

He laughed. "I don't know what is needed to make a cake." 

"I got you covered," I said as I looked down on my phone and pressed send.

"I sent you a text with all of the things needed." I said as I made my way to the building.

"Thanks hyung! Saranghae!" I waved as I rushed into the building.

"Aish, this kid." the manager mumbled and drove off to the supermarket.

(Your pov)

"Are these fans really scaring you?" Hana asked as painted my nails because she was bored. I nodded.

"Tell Sehun.. He is gonna do something about it, you can't hide from them." Hana reasoned. I shook my head.

"Then what are you gonna do? Like I said you can't hide from them, they find information like the FBI no, probably better." Hana stated. I sighed.

"I feel safe with Sehun so I'm just going to stay by him." I told her. She nodded.

"I guess.... But be careful because you're parents are away." she warned, I nodded.

"Here, I'm done. Don't move your hands! I'm getting ice cream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter