He Probably..

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your pov)

As the bell rang, I didn't even bother to look back at Sehun and Daeeun. Sehun has long forgotten me, ever since his eyes laid on Daeeun. I packed my books and went out with Hana.

"Kai oppa is already here." She said and I nodded. When we reached the gate, we saw two vans- one for Kai and one for Sehun. When Hana was about the fish out her phone two hands was placed over her eyes.

"Hello beautiful." Kai whispered in her ear making her blush.

"Hello oppa." She greeted back and pried his hands off her face.

"Hello oppa." I greeted and he gave me a smile.

"Hello Yoonhee." He greeted as he turned his head back to Hana.

"Ready to go?" He asked and she nodded.

"But can manager oppa drop Yoonhee off at Han River?" Hana asked and Kai raised a brow.

"Where's Sehun? I thought that evil maknae was bringing you out today. He was rambling about that yesterday." He stated and I looked at the ground. Hana whispered what happened today and he scoffed.

"That bastard." He hissed as he turned to me.

"You want to join us?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Aniyo. Its okay. I just want walk around Han River before going home." I told him and he nodded gesturing us into the car.

When we arrived at Han River, I waved to them with a smile smile before leaving.

(3rd person pov)

"I feel so bad for her." Hana frowned.

"So she was the 3rd wheel for the whole day?" Kai asked and she nodded.

"When I see that kid he's gonna need to buy a new set of balls." Kai hissed and Hana hit him.

"Its not Sehun's fault his still likes Daeeun." She reasoned.

"But does he really have to make Yoonhee feel like crap? Like he doesn't love her? Disreading her? He did this many times yet he fails to learn his lesson. I wouldn't blame Yoonhee breaking up with him in a couple days." Kai ranted.

"Don't say that. They won't break up. We need to watch her." Hana stated and Kai nodded.

"Wait, we have plans though." He whined and she glared her.

"I'll call Chen and Chanyeol to watch after her. We'll leave after they arrived." Kai said as he took out his phone to call the other memebers.

(Back to your pov)

I sat on bench and let my mind wander off.

*Am I just being a drama queen right now?*

*Sehun still has feels for her right?*

*I'm pretty positive he does.*

*Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter