MV Making

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-no ones pov-

As time went on, Sehun was discharged from the hospital for almost 2 weeks now and the boys were shooting their music video for their repackage album 'Growl'.

Yoonhee stood there as she watched Sehun dance Growl for the hundredth time today. If she swore she could've danced it perfectly but she just doesn't have the talent. She sang the song softly to herself as they danced, she knew it by heart since it was on repeat since she arrived at 8:00 in the morning.

She looked down at her phone and the time displayed 4 pm. The guys had been dancing and singing for twelve hours already.

She retreated to the chair when her legs grew tired, opening her bookbag she sighed as she took out her books to study.

When the music had finally stopped, she looked up confused. The song was on repeat the whole eight hours she was here, what made it stop now?

She looked over to where the boys were huddling around the monitor and the director. She walked over to where they were and took a peek- they were monitoring themsleves through the monitor as the director explained what needed to be done so the next shoot could be better.

Yoonhee walked away feeling proud, the boys were so focused on their work they didn't even notice her behind them.

She started studying again but was quickly interuptted with someone kissing her cheek. She turned around to see her boyfriend grinning at her as his sweat dripping down his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter