Promise

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-No one's pov-

Sehun was staring at Yoonhee as she scooped a spoonful of congee in his opened mouth.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" she asked as she mixed the congee prepping for next scoop.

"This feels so surreal... I actually thought we would never be like what we were before and this moment right now feels like old times." Sehun stated while playing with his fingers.

"So beacause you thought we would never be like what we were before you torture yourself?" she asked.

"I did what made me feel better!" he protested.

"Ruining your health made you feel better huh? What was the first thing you promised me when you became a trainee? Did you not promise me that you'll take care of your health?" she asked as she almost practically slammed the bowl on the night stand.

"I know, I promise you but what do you want me to do about it? I THOUGHT I LOST YOU FOREVER THERE WAS NO POINT IN KEEPING THE PROMISE." he arued his tone rising. Yoonhee looked away, tears forming in her eyes.

"I see." she said standing up.

"It was my fault again." she whispered and that caught him off guard.

"What?" he asked gripping on her wrist.

"Its my fault you got depression. Its my fault you fainted. Its my fault that your health isn't in good shape either. Everything is my fault. If I haven't been a been the girl that clung onto you, probably wouldn't ask me out and I probably wouldn't have caused this." she stat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter