Dense Bastard

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

After crying for a while, I wiped my tears and stood up as I headed my way towards the train station which was pretty far away.

When I was half way there, it started to rain. Really hard. 

People were rushing to find a place to avoid the rain but I didn't really care. I was drenched in rain but who cared? I was practically numb anyways.

I got home around an hour later- it was 8:00 now. I washed up and did my homework not bothering to eat. I didn't want to eat anyways and since my parents weren't home yet from work, no one can force me to eat.

When I was done with my homework, I was lightheaded. Things were a little blurry but I shook my head as I got my clear vision back. I hopped on to bed.. I believe I cried myself to sleep that night but can't remember since my headache practically took over.

(3rd person pov)

Exo shook their heads as they followed her home. They wanted to share their umberella that they brought but they knew Yoonhee will yell at them for stalking her since was practically dead. She didn't have her happy aura, she wasn't smiling.

When they got home, Kai was already home.

"How is she?" Kai asked and Suho rubbed his temples.

"Can he be that dense?" Lay asked as buried his head into one of the couch pillows.

"I'm not talking to him. I'm going to ignore his presence." Luhan muttered loudly as he frowned.

"I'm guessing she is not good." Kai mumbled as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter