He Figures It Out

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your pov)

Upon waking up with a huge headache, I groaned covered myself with my blankets. *I'm not going to school today.*

I heard a soft knock on my door and stuck my head out to see mom smiling at me widely.

"Wake up honey, its time for school." She said as she sat on my bed.

"Sick, not going." I muttered before covering my head with my blankets again. Mom frowned as she removed the blankets and touched my forehead.

"Honey, you have a fever." She exclaimed, I looked at her.

"Didn't I tell you?" She stood up from the bed and headed towards to door.

"Tell Sehun not to come by to pick you up." She told me. I pouted *As if he would care.*

When mom came back she placed my mug, pills and a gronola bar on my bedside table.

"Did you tell Sehun? She asked and I shook my head.

"Its Wedensday. He has schedules. He's not going to come anyways." I told her and she nodded as she my cheek.

"I hate to leave you at home by yourself when you're sick." She sighed. I gave her a small smile.

"Just go to work. I'll be fine." I assured her and she gave me pitiful look before nodding. I sat up to give her a kiss on the cheek before she stood up, gave me a wave and heading out the door. I picked up my phone and texted Hana and the other members of Exo except of Sehun (I knew he was going to rush over here, if he knew, regardless what he thought of me and I couldn't face him right now) that I was sick and please watch over Sehun because I couldn't make it, just tell him I'm busy not that I'm sick. I placed my phone down as I fell asleep.

(3rd person pov)

During the car ride to Show Champion the Exo-k car was dead silent. Why you ask? Well, nobody wanted to converse with Sehun. Yes, they have been ignoring him and knowing that Yoonhee is sick because of him made the hatred stronger.

Sehun scoffed braking the silence.

"What did I ever do wrong?" He muttered. The other 5 guys rolled their eyes. 

"Everything that is wrong in this world." Kai muttered behind him causing the younger one to turn around and glare at him. Kai looked up.

"What?!" He spat. Sehun scoffed and turned back to face the front. Feeling bored, Sehun texted Daeeun causing him to smile and laugh as she texted back. The others shook their heads in disapproval. As he scrolled through his contacts his eyes found Yoonhee's. He smiled.

To: Yoonhee(:

Your coming to Show Champion today right? I want to eat your food.

From:Hunnie<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter