Spending Time

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your pov)

When we entered the house, Sehun ran to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Oppa." I called him. He was too engrossed in looking for food to eat immediately.

"Sehun oppa!" I called him again. He looked at me with a sheepishly smile.

"Sorry.You were saying?" he asked.

"Shouldn't you shower first? Its pretty late." I asked. He sighed and nodded.

"When you come back, there will be food on the table." I added, he brightened up.

"Really?" he asked. I nodded, came to kiss me on the cheek before dashing up to the bathroom.

"You're the best!" he exclaimed from upstairs. I grinned.

"Yeah! I know!" I shouted back and went into the kitchen to cook.

-At few minutes later-

As soon as I placed his plate down on the table, he came rushing down.

"I smell food~" he sang and plopped himself on the chair. I nodded and gave him the fork and spoon.

When he ate a bite, he groaned in pleasure. I rolled my eyes.

"Oppa. It isn't even that good. Stop exaggerating." I stated. He shook his head.

"I'm not exagerrating. This is good. Its been so long since I ate a homecooked meal." he replied.

"Not really a meal oppa." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. You cooked it for me. Its better than those, take outs I eat everyday." he replied taking spoonful of food into his mouth. I sighed *Oh oppa.*

When he was done, he made me sit on the couch while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter