Number 1 Fan

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

When I woke up today, I found myself in Sehun embrace with my face buried in his chest. I blushed a bit.

*Why is still here? Didn't he have to leave at 6:30?* I frowned. I turned to look at the clock sitting on my bedside table. It read the time '5:00' My eyes widened. *Why the hell did I wake up so early?* I sighed and turned back to bury my head in Sehun's chest again where it felt safe and warm.

I stayed in that position for a while until he started moving in his sleep. I stiffened.

"You awake?" he asked his voice husky from sleeping. I nodded and looked up.

"Why are you up so early?" he asked as he pulled me closer to him. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I just woke up and found out it was 5." I replied hugging his waist.

"Are you still tired?" I shook my head. He buried his head in my hair.

"Yah, oppa. Get up. You have to go soon." I said. He groaned and closed his eyes.

"I'm tired and I wanna spend time with you." he muttered. I patted his cheek gently.

"You can spend time with me when your not promoting Mr.Idol." I teased. I shook his head and pouted.

"Thats like in a few months. Thats too long." he complained. I shrugged.

"I can wait. I still see you briefly. While you're practicing or performing." I assured.

"And at fan meeting too, when you pretend to be my fan." he added. I scoffed.

"I don't pretend to be your fan. I'm your fan. I'm number 1 too!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter