A Night With Sehun?

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your pov)

When the music show was done, EXO came back to the waiting room to pack their stuff so they can go back to dorm since it was their last schedule of the day.

Sehun came over to my side and hugged me again. I laughed.

"Why are you so clingy today? Huh?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe because I didn't see you for a while and I'm tired." he replied softly. I ruffled his rainbow hair.

"Don't you need to change mister? You're gonna go out with your stage outfit on?" I asked. He groaned and stood up.

"I do. I got to pack too." he replied rubbing his eyes. I giggled.

"Go change, I'll pack your stuff." I stated pushing him to the changing room.

"You're the best!" He smiled, gave me a kiss on my cheek and skipped to the changing room.

"Whats wrong with him now?" Luhan asked. I shrugged.

"I said I would pack from him?" I answered but came out as a question. Luhan shook his head smiling.

"That love sick pabo." he sighed and walked away. I smiled and started packing for him. Dumping his water bottle, clothes, towels and his other belongings into his bag.

By the time, I was done he came out ruffling his hair with a towel.

"You're done?" he asked pulling me into a loving hug. I nodded.

"Thankkk Youuu sooo muchh!~" he sang as he rocked me from side to side.

"You still smell like sweat oppa. Its actually digusting." I teased looking up to him. He scoffed as he planted a kiss on the top of my head.

"Of course. I'm a man, we smell and I just put on a perfect performance out there." he stated pouting a bit as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter