Oh, Sehun

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your pov-

I sat in the waiting room watching EXO perform on the monitor. I kept my eyes locked on Sehun the whole time. *He is so dreamy.* I sighed happily and smiled.

I arrived to the waiting room just to find out the boys have already went to go perform so I decided to wait for them until they were done.

When they were done, I started to clap like a idiot. 

"Yoonhee, you're happy today." Heerin the stylist commented. I beamed and nodded.

At that time the boys came it.

"Oh. Yoonhee you're here?" Suho asked, I nodded.

"SEHUNNIE YOU'RE BABY IS HERE!" Kai teased. I pouted and playfully smacked his arm.

"Oppa. Stop it." I said blushing.

"AND SHE IS BLUSHING TOO!" Kris continued to tease.

"Yah. Oppa!" I exclaimed embarrassed.

Sehun ran into the room and scanned for you.

"YOONHEE!" he exclaimed and trapped you in his arms.

"Annyeong oppa." I greeted. He loosen the hug a little and tapped his cheek.

"Huh?" I acted like I was confused. He pouted and tapped his cheek once more. I tilted my head to the side.

"My kiss." he mumbled. I giggled and went on my tippy toes to kiss him on the cheek. When he got what he wanted he started grinning like a crazy person.

"Sehun, you're the king of PDA." Baekhyun muttered. We giggled.

"Only with her hyung~" Sehun sang as he pulled me closer to his chest.

"Did you see me?" he asked. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter