I Don't Have One

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Interview Location- (Sehun's pov)

When we arrived at the set, we got our makeup done. I sat there texting Yoonhee, while the stylist put make up on me.

To: Yoonhee<3

Yahhh~ Have you eaten yet? This baby misses you. 

From: Baby Prince Sehun

To: Baby Prince Sehun

Ofcourse, I ate. Did my baby eat yet? I miss my baby too.

From: Yoonhee<3

I smiled.

"Oh Sehun! Let's go! You're done with your makeup." manager hyung called.

"Ara!" I shouted back and quickly typed a text to Yoonhee.

To: Yoonhee

Yes princess! I have to go record now~ I'll see you in two days! I love you!

From: Baby Prince Sehun

I went towards the others waiting to be introduced. I was suddenly pulled away by hyung.

"Sehun, try not to blow the cover of you and Yoonhee." he said sternly. I nodded.

"Ara."

"CEO wants to keep this a secret as long as we can. So even though they ask, lie. Its for your own good and for Yoonhee's safety." he stated. I nodded again.

"I got it." I replied. He nodded and send me off to go on set of the interview with the other guys.

My phone vibrated at that same time. Quickly, reading it.

To: Baby Prince Sehun

Ah ara~ I can't wait to see you! XOXO! I love you too! Fighting!

From: Yoonhee<3

A smile went on my face. *This is why I love her.*

As the interview went on, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter