Not Angry

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-On the Plane- (Sehun's pov)

While on the plane, I wanted to rest like the other members but I couldn't fall asleep.

I felt really bad about leaving Yoonhee without a proper good-bye. He made her so happy this morning and probably ruined it when he texted her.

"Aish!" I groaned and slumped on my seat.

"Would you like something to drink or eat?" the stewardess asked.

"Aniyo, thank you anyways." I answered. She nodded and passed by me.

I sighed on more time before placing my head phones on and started listening to my music.

-In China-

When we arrived, most of us were jet lagged. A lot of fans were at there waiting for us.

"Oppa!" one called out. I didn't know she was calling me though.

"Oppa!" she called again, a little louder this time. I turned around to look at her. She passed me a giftbag and I took it.

"Thank you." I said and gave her a slight bow.

"I can I have your sign?" she asked in broken english which I managed to understand. I quickly signed a message for her.

"SEHUN!" manager hyung called. I passed her back the paper and pen and bowed to her again before running off.

As I got into the car, I took out my phone a called Yoonhee.

"Yeobsaeyo." her soft voice came on.

"Yoonhee!" I called.

"Oh! Oppa!" she said cheerfully.

"Mhmm."

"You arrived?" she asked.

"Nae. What are you doing?" I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter