Persuasion

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(no one's pov)

After hearing the news from Hana. Yoonhee made her way to the hospital as fast as possible.

"Please let him be okay." she murmered to herself. She wouldn't be able to forgive herself if something bad did happen to him.

Arriving at the hospital, she went straight to the front desk.

"Is Oh S-" Yoonhee started.

"Yeah, Yoonhee-ish. Sehun is in Room 245." she stated and Yoonhee nodded and greatfully bowed before sprinting towards the staircase, running up the stairs.

Arriving to supposedly Sehun's room she saw a whole bunch of people there and she immediately recognized who they were.

"Oppa!" she exclaimed as she ran towards the,.

"Oh, Yoonhee!" they exclaimed in surprise.

Yoonhee held her knees as she tried to regain her normal breathing rate.

"How is he?" she breathed as she continued to take deep breaths.

"The doctor is still inside said he should be fine, he was probably stressed out that all but the doctor is cheching him up just in case." Suho stated and she heaved a sigh in relief.

"Yoonhee!" someone else called her and when she turned around she saw Hana and Kai.

"You actually came." Hana said hugging her.

"I'm not that heartless, besides I still see him as friend even though we aren't together anymore." she muttered sadly.

"Yeah, 'friends'. We all know thats never going to be the relationship between you guys again." Kai muttered and Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter