Fainted

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(no one's pov)

After a while, news spread that Sehun and Yoonhee has separated. It was breaking news on the internet and newspapers but SM hasn't comfirmed anything, so all the citizens assume the were.

Rumors has it that you broke it off after getting the fame you wanted. They were obviously wrong.

Sehun would attend school when he could just to approach you and try to make you take him back. Nothing he has tried worked and he was getting pretty depressed about it. He wouldn't have the appetite to eat, wouldn't be able to sleep and if he did most likely he fell asleep crying. He was helpless.

Sehun had no movitation to perform, he had no energy to dance, sing and rap. His performance was always souless. Why? His only source of happiness and energy left him.

The leader warned everyone to focus on stage since they kept messing up at some points but when he realized the younger one wasn't paying attention he bursted in frustration.

"Oh Sehun focus!" the leader scolded snapping the maknae out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah hyung?" he asked.

"I know, you're down and all but can you please focus. Please? I'm begging you." Suho begged slapping his forehead over and over again, annoyed by the maknae.

Sehun looked down ashamed.

"Yes hyung. I'm sorry." he apologized and the members sighed.

This has been a current event, Sehun would always get scolded and he would apologize, promising not to do it again but he couldn't keep his promises since his heart ached to the point he couldn't control his actions.

Arriving at the shows, Sehun would always hope Yoonhee would change her mind and tag along with Hana, who came to visit Kai but whenever Hana shows up Yoonhee would be no where in sight.

Sehun sighed, there was no hope. Yoonhee particallly hated him and he couldn't blame her. He did put his first love before her and Sehun could have swore if he could turn back time and fix everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter