Cutting School

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

While walking on the street next to Sehun, I felt the urge to hold his hand. 

I glanced at his hand once in while. I felt his hand brushing to mine making the urge grow. 

I felt him looking at me making me look back at him. I blinked in confusion.

"What?" I asked him. He chuckled. I pouted.

"What?" I asked again.

"If you want to hold my hand just do it. I mean, we are a public couple now." he stated grabbing my hand and interwined our fingers together. I blushed.

"How did you know?" I mumbled.

"I know you very well." he stated leaning in a little.

"Plus, I wanted to hold your hand too." he whispered in my ear causing me to blush more.

"Aye my baby is blushing. I did a good job huh?" he asked gently poking my cheek.

"Yah oppa." I warned. He laughed.

"Alright. Alright." he said kissing the back of your hand.

When we arrived at school there were girls everywhere. Girls that were not in our school. I looked at Sehun and he frowned.

"Saesangs." he muttered. My eyes widened.

"Oppa." I breathed.

"What do we do?" I asked.

He pulled me behind the a large bush near the gate and ped his bookbag.

"Here wear it." he said handing me a beanie and sunglasses. I put on and watched him scroll through his contact list.

When he found the person he was looking for he placed the phone on his ear.

"Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter