Celebrating at SM

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

When we arrived back at the SM building, we were told to go the practice room. We were confused, but obeyed anyways.

This being the first time in the SM building made me slightly nevous, with Sehun's hand interwined with mine, we made our way into the practice room.

"CONGRATS GUYS!" as different artists came out of nowhere and clapped.

I flinched and so did some of the Exo members. We weren't expecting this.

"Thank you sunbae!" Exo chorused as they made their way to thank everyone personally.

Sehun dragged me along as he thanked all of his sunbaes for organizing this celebration for them.

"Annyeong, you must be Yoonhee." a couple of girls came over to me and Sehun as he thanked them. I nodded shyly knowing who they were, I mean who didn't know SNSD? They knew my name. I started fangirling a little, Sehun gave my hand a little reassuring squeeze, he knew I was going to fangirl, he knew me too well.

"Yoonhee-imnida" I greeted as gave them a slight bow. They smiled.

"Tiffany-imnida"

"Hyoyeon-imnida"

"Sooyoung-imnida"

"Yoona-imnida" 

"You're really pretty!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Dongsaeng-ah! Jjang! You have good taste!" Sooyoung said giving him 2 thumbs up along with Hyoyeon.

"Aigooo! Are you sure you're not an idol?" Tiffany cooed.

"You guys looks so good together too. OMO, I'm so jealous." Hyoyeon whined slightly. 

Soon the other girls of SNSD came over, so did F(x). They all told us that we look good together, Sehun has good taste in girls, I was pretty and that they were jealous.

"Noona! Krystal! (because Krystal is younger than him)" he said when he noticed all of them crowded around me breaking our interwined hands. They looked at me.

"Yes Sehun?" Luna asked. Sehun gave them a look.

"He is just upset that we took his girlfriend away from him." Krystal said ad with that the girl resume conversing with me, asking me to tell them about me and Sehun.

(Sehun's pov)

I sat on the couch of the practice room with my arms crossed. I looked over to where the girl's were aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter