Apologizes

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your pov)

After that day with Sehun, I somehow found courage to go to school.. with someone of course.

On our way to school Hana kept talking about her 'date' with Kai. She kept on telling me how cute Kai was with his 3 beloved dogs and how she got to play with them.

"Aigoo. My best friend is heads over heels for him." I teased which made her blush like there is now tomorrow.

"Yah, stop it! You were like this too with Sehun!" She exclaimed but covered . I sighed but removed her hand off .

"Its okay, everyone knows already." I reminded her, she gave me a sheepish smile.

"I know, but still.." She replied. I gave her a hug.

"Hey, do you want to go to Music Bank later with me to see the guys?" I asked her and her eyes sparkled.

"Can I?" She asked and I nodded. "Manager oppa is picking me up later so you can come with us." I told her. She squealed.

"Thank you Yoonhee!" She exclaimed her face fell into a frown but glanced back to see girls following them.

"Uh. I think we should run." She mumbled and I gave her a questioning look. She pointed behind her and I glanced back, there was 5 girls following them and they all had Exo labeled bookbags. They saw me looking at them and ran towards us.

"! Let's go Hana." I exclaimed as I grabbed Hana's hand and ran for my life.

When we reached the gates, I told the guard about the girls, he recognized me and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter