Partyin' Partyin' Yeah!

Pinky Promise.

 

Ming walked out of the airport, having the warm breeze hit her. She smiled and looked around for Fanny. She spotted a girls back leaning against a car and began walking up quietly. As she got closer, she noticed that she was jamming out to music and picking at her nail polish (LOLOL –pick pick-). Amanda covered and crept up closer (lolol. You sound like a creeper D:). Once she was close enough, she attacked.

“FANNY!” Ming said loud enough for her to hear.

Fanny jumped screaming, while Ming was laughing so hard that she had to use the car for support.

“Holy Jesus! Son of a Bi-…Ming!!!!!” Fanny suffocated Ming into a hug.

“Hi, did I scare you?” Ming grinned.

“Pshh..no, I just got this Infinite update…” Fanny said trying to sound innocent.

“Mhmm…sure…guess what happened?” Ming said getting into the car as Fanny followed.

“You saw Infinite too?!?!” Fanny asked getting excited.

“Well, I saw one of them.”

“Who? Who?”

“Woohyun.”

“Yeah, I did too.”

“No, I mean I ate ice cream with him, and we talked.” Ming said smiling.

“Yeah, and I had dinner with U-Kiss. Very funny.” Fanny said sarcastically.

“Well, he signed my album too.” Ming smirked holding up her album with Woohyuns signature.

“Say what?”

“Yeah, now do you believe me?”

“Sort of…” Fanny said quietly.

After the long car ride, they finally arrived at Fanny’s house. Ming had never seen a house this big before, even at the states (heh..i wish.). She stood there amazed, while Fanny grabbed her bag. Luckily, she had only brought one.

 

“What are you waiting for? There’s more inside.” Fanny said gesturing with her hands.

 

Ming followed her into the house. It seemed even bigger on the inside. The chandelier hung from above glistened down to a set of staircase. Ming walked up and came to a big room where Fanny stopped.

“So, this is where you will be sleeping, for who knows how long.” Fanny said flopping onto the bed.

“Okay, wow, how did you manage to get such a big house?”

“I know people…the bathroom is right in here and I’m across the hall if you need me.” Fanny said walking out.

 

Ming unpacked everything from her bag and started organizing the shelves. It took her a while to finally manage the “universal remote”. Fanny poked her head in and grinned.

“I see you figured it out.” She said.

“Yeah, I’m really tired now.” Ming said.

“Well, get your lazy bum off this bed! We are going to party tonight!” Fanny screamed jumping on the bed.

“What party? I didn’t agree to a party.”

“Hey, unless you want to be stuck here all night then I suggest-“

“I’m fine with that.”

Fanny sighed. Nothing was going to make this girl go to a party.

“Come on, maybe you’ll meet new people. It’ll be fun trust me.” Fanny said tugging on her arm.

“Okay, okay. But I don’t have anything nice to wear.” Ming pouted.

“This is why you have me!” Fanny pulled Ming toward her room and told her to wait outside her closet door.

Once she came out, she brought dresses with her. She then gently laid them on the bed and continued rummaging through her closet.

“Here are a few dresses. I’m finding the rest, so you go and see if you like them.” Fanny mumbled digging through clothes.

“Where did you get all this?”

“Oh, my cousin left them for me, and they were just too pretty to reject!” Fanny yelled.

 

Ming grabbed a dress and looked in front of a mirror. Fanny took out more and stood out behind her.

“Hmm..” Fanny began to ponder. “Maybe, you need to try them on, one by one.”

“Are you kidding me?!? That will take me ages!” Ming said.

“We still have time, now go on.” Fanny said.

“Ugh. I hate you.” Ming slouched walked to the closet.

 

After hours of trying on dresses, Fanny and Ming narrowed it down to two.

“I personally like this one.” Fanny pointed to the blue metallic one.

“Yeah, same here.” Ming nodded.

 

http://intheircloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/taylor-swift-rebecca-taylor-strapless-metallic-party-dress.jpg (Lol I had too. Its so pretty though. Ignore Taylor Swift. Hehe. :D)

 

“Okay so we are set, now time for me to find a dress.”

Fanny skipped off into her closet. She came back (Oh, shes back!~ lol.) with a lime green dress.

http://dressestutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/lime-green-party-dresses.jpg.jpg (Wish I could take the lady out!! D:< lol all such pretty dresses!!)

“Wow, I don’t have to worry about losing you tonight.” Ming snickered.

“Ah, shut it, just get ready and we’ll head out soon.” Fanny said grabbing her heels and a pair for Ming.

“You ready?” Fanny asked. Ming nodded, and they both headed out to the car.

 

“Hyung, I heard that Heechuls having a bash at his house.” Sungjong said to Sunggyu.

“Didn’t he only invite you though?”” Myungsoo said.

“Yeah, but I convinced him to let you guys come.” Sungjong said.

“Well, we better get ready, or we’re going to be late.” Dongwoo said.

 

Everyone else nodded and went to go get ready.  Once they were done, they headed out to the car.

 

“Do we really have to go? I have a drama on tonight.” Hoya whined.

“ it up. You can walk home.” Sungyeol said as everyone laughed.

 

Fanny and Ming arrived at another house. The loud music was blaring and streamers were thrown everywhere. They walked along the gravel pathway and stopped in front of a large looking man with a suit.

 

“Are you on the list for Jung Heechul’s party?” He asked.

“U-um, yes.” Fanny said somewhat scared of his sharp glare.

“What’s your name?”

“Fanny. I have a guest too.”

The man looked intensely at his list and then looked back up. He opened the velvet rope and gestured both of the girls to come in. The music became louder and the air was warmer. People shuffled their way through the crowds.

 

“Okay, that wasn’t creepy at all.” Fanny said sarcastically.

“How did you manage to get into Heechul’s party?” Ming asked.

“Like I said before, I know people.” Fanny said grabbing Amanda’s arm.

 

Infinite had arrived and got out of their car. Everyone stared in awe as they headed down the pathway. They ended up stopping in front of the large man.

“Name.”

“Lee SungJong. This is Infinite.” SungJong said.

“Okay, you may proceed.” The man spoke.

 

Woohyun sighed when he walked inside. Same old parties that he went to. The smell of soda and smoke filling the air. The clingy drunks wobbling around. The s trying to get you in bed with them (lol adult partying woot!! XD jk….thats weird..). He slumped down into a chair that was secluded from the rest of the party.

 

Ming looked around for Fanny, but there was no sight of her.

“Why does she have to be so short!?” Ming yelled in frustration. She kept looking pushing through people. When she made her way to the outer edge of the crowd, somebody grabbed her shoulder.

“Hey, wanna dance.” Some drunk guy said.

“Uh..no thanks.” Ming tried shaking his hand off.

“Come on, it’ll be fun.”

He grabbed both of her shoulders and she tried to fight back.

(OMG getting juicy wah wah. Except the dudes creepy..hehehe.)

“Get off of me!” She yelled kicking and throwing her fist at him.

 

The drunk person let go and started laughing. He smirked and then picked up an empty beer bottle.

“You wanna play the hard way, huh?” He asked.

 

Ming stood there in fear while he lifted his arm up. When he was about to strike her, Ming flinched closing her eyes. As it came closer to her face, someone managed to stop it. She opened her right eye, then her left. Woohyun was in front of her holding the man’s arm.

 

“Now you get out of here before this gets ugly.” Woohyun said stiffly.

“Who are you to tell me what to do.” The drunk laugh laughed and replied.

Woohyun grabbed his wrist and twisted it while the man screamed in pain. A large crowd circled around them whispering and taking out their cameras.

 

“Get the hell out, now.” Woohyun said. The man slowly got up then tripped over a chair and got back up running out.

“You okay?” He asked.

“Y-yeah, I’m okay.” Ming said. She blushed, but since the lights were dim Woohyun couldn’t tell.

“So, we meet again.” Woohyun finally said scratching his head.

“Yeah…So do you know Heechul?” Ming yelled out louder since the music began playing again.

“No, but Sungjong does. They are closer than you think.” Woohyun teased. Ming started laughing again. Woohyun smiled.

*There’s the laugh I want to hear*

“Let’s go outside, it’s loud and crowded.” Woohyun screamed once the music blasted on again.

“What?” Ming  asked.

Woohyun shook his head then grabbed her arms and pulled her out of the crowd. He tightened his grip so he wouldn’t lose her and walked out to the balcony. The balcony was high enough to overlook Seoul. Woohyun smiled and inhaled the fresh, clean air.

“Wow, I’ve never noticed how beautiful Seoul looks at night.” Ming said.

“You should see it once the sunsets.” Woohyun added.

“Why is that?”

“Well first off, when the sunsets, the view is amazing. Secondly, you get to see the lights turn on, one by one.”

“I would love to see it sometime.” Ming sighed. Woohyun smiled again. He looked down and saw a bruise on her leg.

“Your leg. Are you sure you’re okay?”

Ming looked down to find an unexpected bruise.

“Yeah. It’s only a bruise. I haven’t thanked you yet from saving me.” Ming whispered.

“You don’t have to.” Woohyun said.

“No, if it weren’t for you, I would’ve been in the hospital by now.”

Suddenly, Ming leaned closer to him when Woohyun wasn’t looking and gave him a peck on the cheek. Woohyuns eyes got big and turned sideways, when Ming disappeared. He turned around and saw her heading down the stairs.

“Hey where are you going?!” He yelled running after her.

“It’s getting late. My friend is probably looking for me now.”

She kept running, but Woohyun grabbed her arm and turned her around.

“What’s your number?” He asked panting.

“Here.”

They swapped phones and entered their numbers. Woohyun smiled and waved. Once she disappeared down the hallway he leaned against the wall. He couldn’t believe what was happening. Was he in love? He couldn't be. He had only met her a few hours ago. Or was his heart playing around with him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.25.11

I lied. The ones done might all be updated today. I hope I finish this chapter though. I will stay up late to finish it!! Cause vacation is in a week. I'll be sad to leave my lifeless world D: I might be able to use my dads tablet though :D So...hows everyone doing? hehehe. :D I have subscribers!! -feels special- Okay..time to stop stalling and write >:D

Byeom!! <3