You are the frosting to my cake

Pinky Promise.

 

Ming buried her head into his chest feeling the warmth. The singing in the background continued and then the song ended. They separated from their hug and Woohyun got out of the box. Fanny brought in a cake and everyone sang happy birthday. Ming put her hands together and made a wish. Then she blew out the candles while everyone cheered.

“I’m hungry. I want cake.” Sungyeol said. Ming cut the cake into a few slices and everyone backed away when she raised the knife.

“You could’ve poked an eye out.” Dongwoo said.

“Be quiet, I have a knife.” Ming said. Dongwoo stepped back a bit.

“CAKE!” Sungyeol yelled. He grabbed a piece and started eating it. (Fatty..XD jk. Hahah.)

“Hey you got a little something on your face.” Woohyun said.

“Where?!” Ming started feeling around her face.

“Here.” Woohyun took some frosting and wiped it across her nose.

“Oh no you didn’t.” Ming said.

“Oh yes I did.”

 

Ming took some frosting and wiped it onto Woohyuns cheek and he looked at her. Then he took more frosting and put more on her face. Ming took some and flicked it with a spoon but missed and it hit Sungyeol.

 

“This is fine cotton here!” Sungyeol took some frosting and flung it which landed on everyone.

“Yah!” Everyone yelled. Sungyeol shrugged but then Myungsoo snuck up from behind and smashed a piece of cake in his face.

“Oh it’s on.” Sungyeol said running around chasing everyone. By now everyone was hiding and grabbing a chunk of cake to throw at each other.

“Thank god I bought a huge cake.” Fanny said laughing. Then Hoya came up from behind and smashed a piece on her head.

“Hoya!” Fanny yelled chasing him around the hectic living room with cake on the floor and the walls.

 

Ming chuckled but then screamed when someone picked her up from behind.

“Put me down...I’m ticklish!” Ming screamed laughing. She was taken over toward the staircase. She turned around and almost ran into Woohyun who had frosting all over his face.

“What?!” Woohyun asked and then Ming laughed harder.

“You got a little something.” Ming pointed to his face.

“Thanks Sungjong.” Woohyun mumbled. Ming kept laughing.

“Stop laughing! It’s not that funny!” Woohyun whinned.

“Yes it is, go look in the mirror.” Ming said still laughing.

Woohyun pulled her in for a passionate kiss that they both wished it would’ve lasted longer.

“There, now you have it too.”

Woohyun stuck his tongue out grabbed Ming’s hands.

 

“I feel gross now.” Sungjong said walking around with his head covered in frosting.

“Hey, that was your fault for dropping a piece into my shirt.” Myungsoo said.

“We made a mess.” Hoya said looking around seeing the walls splattered with cake.

“Good thing my parents are gone for one more week, or I would be so dead.” Fanny said trying to get frosting out of her hair.

“The frosting is good though.” Dongwoo said taking some and eating it. Everyone looked at him in shock.

“That could’ve been on the floor Dongwoo.” Myungsoo said.

“So? It’s frosting.”

“Okay let’s clean off in the backyard.” Fanny said.


Everyone headed to the backyard covered in frosting. Fanny looked over and nervously waved to her neighbors. She then went to get the hose and the sprinklers. Sungyeol ran through them screaming like a dolphin, and came back soaked.

“Hey look a squirrel!” Sungjong said. Everyone looked to one side as he blasted on the hose and aimed it toward them. Everyone was wet dripping with water.

“Yah!” Myungsoo yelled soaked.

“My hair.” Sunggyu said trying to fix it.

“Good thing it’s hot.” Wooyhun said.

“Hot Summer, a hot, hot summer!~” Hoya said dancing. (LOL this was playing atm XD).

“What are we waiting for? I need to get this gunk off me.” Myungsoo said. Everyone shrugged and ran toward the sprinklers that were .

 

They jumped around while they washed off the frosting. Ming ran around and someone grabbed her hand. She turned around and saw Woohyun standing there smiling. She walked closer and hugged him. Both of them stood there hugging while the sprinklers were still going off.

“Happy Birthday Ming.” He said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

“Woohyun, don’t leave me.” Ming said. Woohyun hugged her tighter.

“I won’t leave you I promise.” He said hooking pinkies.

“I want to tell you something.” Ming said

“What is it?”

“I love you Woohyun.”

“I love you too.” Woohyun whispered loud enough for Ming to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.2.11

Heheheheh. I want a cake fight. LOL. Now I'm craving cake. -sigh- I want to dance in the rain too!! :D Okay so while writing the part when Sungjong attacks them with water, She's Back came on which reminded me of the pool scenes XD Double Update soon. Vacation tomorrow -jumps- Kinda sad to leave though. :'( 

LMFAO the title..hahahahhahaha. Sorry I'm no good at this title stuff :P

Byeongg! <3