I Love You.

Pinky Promise.

 

“But, I want to ride that one!” Sungyeol whined. They were scrambling around the park trying to decide on what to go on.

“We already went on that.” Myungsoo said.

“Well I want to go on again!”

“Then go by yourself.” Dongwoo suggested.

“But I don’t want to.”

“Aish, just stop whining and we’ll figure something out.” Sungjong said. There was a moment of silence, then Sunggyu spoke.

“How about we spilt up and meet here by sun down. That way, everyone will get to ride what they want.” Sunggyu said and everyone nodded.

“I’m going on that one!” Sungjong pointed to the tall one then he looked at Fanny. Fanny looked up and saw the steepest fastest, water slide there was in this park. She started stepping backwards slowly.

“I’m good.” Fanny said nervously.

“Oh come on, don’t be a chicken.” Hoya said. Him and Sungjong both grabbed onto her arms but she grabbed onto Ming’s arms trying to pull back.

“No no, me and heights don’t work out too well.” Fanny said.

“You’ll have to conquer it sometime.” Sungjong said.

“No, I’ll wait for you guys. Go and have fun.” Fanny said shooing them off.

“Okay, party pooper.” Sungjong said pouting. Hoya and Sungjong let go and walked slowly toward the line, then whispered to each other. When Fanny wasn’t looking, Hoya ran back and picked her up. He then threw her over her shoulders and began running toward the line.

“LEE HOWON PUT ME DOWN NOW!” Fanny yelled trying to get out. (Lolol omg once again. Muahahah.)

“Not until we get to the front of the line.” Hoya snickered.

 

“Wow.” Myungsoo said laughing.

“Ming and I will find something to do then.” Woohyun hopped off with Ming holding her hand.

“Yah! Seriously? I’m stuck with you guys again.” Sungyeol said.

“Do you want to go alone?” Dongwoo asked.

“No…”

“That’s what we thought.” Dongwoo said smirking.

 

Woohyun and Ming walked around the park until Ming spotted a booth with animals hanging on the inside and out.

“Step right up, the price of three in one, only offered today!” The worker yelled out.

“Oppa, let’s play.” Ming said while Woohyun nodded.

“Young man, would you like to try?” The worker asked Woohyun.

“Yeah, hit me.” He said slapping a few bucks on the table. He grabbed the water gun and started aiming for the tiny hole. There was only a slim chance getting it into the hole, but he would do anything for Ming to be happy.

“Go Woohyun Go!” Ming yelled (LOL cheerleader vibe :D).

 

Woohyun looked up at the worker who started up the game. He gave him a thumbs up and Woohyun began to aim. He squinted until he was close enough getting water into the hole. Then all of a sudden, the sirens went off and the lights flashed from the inside.

“Congratulations young man! Pick a something of your choice.” The worker said.

“Which you do you want?” Woohyun asked Ming. She looked around but then shrugged.

“There is just so many to choose from.” Ming said. Woohyun thought for a while until something caught his eyes.

“I want those two.” Woohyun said pointing to the stuffed dogs.

“Okay, here you go.” The worker handed him the dogs.

 (yahh too cute <3)

They walked away smiling while Woohyun thought of something.

“One for you, and the other for me.” He smiled at Ming.

“We should give them names.” Ming said.

“Okay, I’ll name mine Treehyun.“Woohyun said playing with his doll.

“Hmm..I’ll name mine Treebark, get it?” Ming asked. Woohyun stared at her and she hit him on the arm.

“You were supposed to laugh.” Ming mumbled.

“Hahahahahahhaha!” Woohyun laughed loudly attracting a few staring people and glares. He then gave her a ‘There, you happy?’ look. They walked over to the photo booth and waited in line.

“Do we really have to buy these?” Ming asked.

“Why? You don’t want to keep the memories?” Woohyun pouted.

“It’s just that I’m not the most photogenic person in the world.” Ming nervously chuckled. They got to the front of the line and walked inside the tiny booth.

“Will this make you smile then?” Woohyun asked. Then he gave her a peck on the lips and continued messing around with the buttons. Ming shyly blushed when he wasn’t looking.

 

 They got ready for the camera, Woohyun next to Ming posing with their stuffed dogs. Then they both whipped out their peace sign and Woohyun did his aegyo. For the last picture, Woohyun came behind Ming and placed his arms around her waist. She jumped a little but then smiled. Once they got out, Woohyun took the pictures.

“I look stupid.” Ming said.

“Why do you keep saying that? You are beautiful, and the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” Woohyun said hugging her.

“Really?” Ming said.

“Yes, now let’s get back.” Woohyun intertwined his fingers with Ming’s and they began walking.

 

“Where were you guys?” Sunggyu asked.

“We went to go take some pictures.” Woohyun held up his dog and the strip of pictures.

“Figures.” Dongwoo said earning him glares from Woohyun and Ming. “What? Sorry.”

“Let’s take a shower and eat. I’m hungry.” Fanny said holding her stomach. They nodded and headed off to the showering stations.

 

“Where are they?” Fanny asked walking out drying her hair.

“No idea. I don’t think they’re done yet.” Ming said. They waited for a few minutes but no one came out.

“Whoop Whoop!” They heard nearby. There was only one person who was that loud.

“Sungyeol.” Both of them said and they followed the direction of the voices.

 

They arrived at a beach like area and spotted the boys setting up a fire. Ming sat down by Woohyun and leaned her head onto his shoulder. They watched Sungyeol fail trying to get the fire started, and almost burning himself (poor Yeol :P). They ate and laughed then stayed for a while relaxing. Everyone sat down to watch the sun set. Ming looked at Woohyun, who seemed happier than when he had first met him. Woohyun looked at Ming then went to go sit next to her.

“Are you cold?” He asked. Ming shook her head.

“I’m just kind of tired.” Ming said.

“Let me tell you something. Believe me when I say that I'll always be there. You will always have a shoulder to lean on, and there will always be a hand to hold.” Woohyun said grabbed her hands.

“So cheesy.” Ming poked at his chest.

“Yah! Do you like it or not.” Woohyun whined.

“Yes of course I liked it.”

“Good, I want to tell you something else too.”

“Mhmm.” Ming felt her eyes falling and was getting sleepier.

“Saranghae,” He whispered. He looked down, but then frowned, since Ming had fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.30.11

YAY. I've been updating later now...poo D: Anyways. Kind of a slow chapter XD Shorry Shorry -dances- now back to reality. I might post two chapters, yes your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. 2 chapters!! The day before I leave for vacation. Since I might not be able to update as often for a whole week -cries-. Just wanted to let ya'll know!!

Byeomm!! <3