Carts, Cookies, and Cakes, oh my!

Pinky Promise.

 

"So can you smile?" Woohyun said to Ming  while joining in at the right moment of the song.
"Yes.." She whispered.

 Ming was speechless. Myungsoo who was playing the guitar looked up and smiled. While Dongwoo and Hoya were rapping, Woohyun took Ming's arms and started serenading her after they were done. His voice seemed even more perfect in real life. The song eventually ended with a smooth strumming of Myungsoo's guitar. Woohyun who was still holding onto Ming's hands led her to a table set in the middle of the yard surrounded by rose petals. Above hung an arch with flowers that twisted through the empty brackets on the sides. On top of the table were a few candles, lit in the middle.
"You didn't have to do this for me." Ming said walking to the table.
"If you stop saying that, then maybe I will." Woohyun said with a low chuckle.
Just then, Fanny came out with some empty plates, cups, and silverware. She set them down and organized them.
"So, heres the menus." Fanny said handing out homemade menus that they made a day earlier.
"I'm guessing this is Sungyeol’s." Ming said holding up a card that had the words 'MENU' drawn big and colored in. On the back was Sungyeol's name written in crayon.

"Yah! I took some extreme measures making that card." Sungyeol said.
"He's right. He even missed watching the final episode of his drama to make that." Dongwoo said.
"Speaking of that did you record it?" Sungyeol asked.
"Uhh yeah, about that..." Dongwoo said while stepping away from Sungyeol slowly.
"You!" Sungyeol yelled gritting his teeth.
"Uh oh,angry choding." Hoya said.
"Aish. She was going to confess her feelings for him!" Sungyeol yelled.
"Well how was I supposed to know?" Dongwoo asked.
"Maybe if you actually watch the drama then you would've known."
"I have a life you know."
"Then can you explain to me why you spent hours watching the City Hunter marathon?"
"It was either that or wash the cars."
"Was not."
"Was too."
"Not!"
"Too!"
"Aish! Why don't we settle this somewhere else." Sunggyu said stepping in front of them.
"Fine. Parking lot, midnight,be there." Sungyeol said poking Dongwoo's chest.
"What the hell? That wasn't what I meant." Sunggyu said.
"We'll be going now." Myungsoo said as they walked into the kitchen.
"Finally." Woohyun said.
"What would you guys like to drink?" Fanny asked.
"Water is fine." Ming said.
"Same for me too." Woohyun added. Fanny nodded and walked into the kitchen.

 

"Where are the aprons?" Sungjong asked.
"In that bottom cupboard." Fanny pointed out and went to get the pitcher.
"Do we have to wear these?" Hoya asked holding up a camel apron.
"Unless you want to get your clothes dirty. Besides, I think it's cute." Fanny said walking out with the waters. She heard them complaining and rolled her eyes.
"You guys ready to order yet?"
"Is spaghetti the only option?" Ming asked.
"I'll be back~."Fanny sang and walked into the kitchen.

"No you have to boil the noodles first!" Sungjong said.
"No no no. You cook the meat then add it to the sauce while the noodles are boiling." Myungsoo said.
"Is everything okay?" Fanny asked.
"No, because some people don't know how to make spaghetti." Sungjong said glaring at Myungsoo.
"Oh boy.." Fanny said smacking her head.
"What?" They all said.
"They wanted to know if there was something else besides spaghetti."
"We can make cheese and crackers too." Sungyeol chimed in.
"I can see you getting hurt somehow." Dongwoo said with a snicker.
"Yah! You are really-"
"One hour without fighting please!" Myungsoo said holding Sungyeol's mouth.
"So what now?" Fanny asked.
"Tell them to give us a while." Sunggyu said. Fanny nodded and walked outside.
"I want to eat cake." Sungyeol said.
"You had cake earlier though!" Hoya yelled out.
"Fine then. I want cookies instead."
"I heard cookies." Fanny said popping her head in. Everyone jumped.
"Don't do that."Sungjong said.
"So, I got this recipe from my mom. Let's try it." Fanny took off a piece of paper from the fridge.
"Is it chocolate chip?!" Sungyeol asked but was ignored.


"Crap." Fanny mumbled.
"What?" The boys asked.
"I ran out of eggs." Fanny said.
"Can't we just go to a store then?" Myungsoo asked.
"Who's staying?" Dongwoo asked. Everyone looked at Dongwoo.
"But I don't like being a third wheel!" He whined.
"Let's all go. They need some alone time anyways." Sungyeol said.

 

 Everyone headed to the car quickly and drove to the market. Once they got there, the boys ran out and headed inside.

“SHOPPING CARTS!” Sungyeol yelled hopping into one and waiting for someone to push him. Sungjong pushed the cart and it crashed into an isle.

“You guys didn’t take the aprons off.” Fanny said. Everyone looked down and shrugged.

“Push me!~” Hoya pleaded.

“Aish, let’s just get the eggs and go.” Fanny said.

“But Sungyeol got to do it.”

“Fine..” Fanny walked down the isles pushing Hoya while the others followed doing the same as well.

“Yah Dongwoo, why are you so fat?” Sunggyu asked pretending to struggle.

“Let’s make it easier for you then.” Dongwoo said adding a package of water bottles to the cart.

“This is going to be a long day.” Myungsoo mumbled.

 

“I’m hungry.” Ming said. Woohyun nodded.

“Let me check on the kitchen.” He walked inside but found no one.“They’re gone.”

“What? But I’m starving.” Ming said.

“Relax, I’ll take care of this.” Woohyun walked into kitchen and grabbed a apron. Ming followed then her eyes became wide seeing what he was about to do.

“You aren’t going to burn the house down right?” She asked.

“Of course not. “ Woohyun grabbed a few pots and pans and began to get out the ingredients.

“Okay, whatever you say.”

“Yah!~ You don’t trust me!” Woohyun yelled tugging on Ming’s arm.

“Nope.” Ming tried hiding her smile but Woohyun saw it and chuckled. He grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a soft kiss.

“Now do you trust me?” He asked.

“Maybe.” Ming said cracking a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.9.11

I'M SO HAPPY I FINALLY UPDATED. During vacation but whatever. So yeah..my weird relations to Infinite were everywhere. Oh I was in Gatlinburg and now I'm in Atlanta. lolol leaving soon though D: MORE TIME TO WRITE WOOT WOOOT. Slow updates D: -cries- Sorry for the fanfic deprievedness...hehehe.

Oh my bro dissed Infinite's voice. He said Dongwoos rapping sounded like singing, and Gyu and Woohyun were off. I smacked him...a few times. LOLOLOL. :D Thanks for reading my spamm XD

My titles massive balls. ROFLMAO. my brain isn't working...sorry for the dumbness XP

Love love love you!! <3