Hide and Seek :D

Pinky Promise.

 

Ming ran down the stairs not believing what was happening either. She started feeling a little lightheaded and looked around for Fanny. A few people managed to bump into her making her loose her balance a little. She shuffled around until she spotted a girl with a bright green dress laughing. She knew that laugh from anywhere, it had to be Fanny.

“Hey, let’s go, I’m getting tired.” Ming managed to tug Fanny away, who tried fighting back.

“See you guys! It was nice talking to you!” Fanny yelled waving.

 

Ming walked faster, making Fanny limp along with her tired feet. Eventually she took off her shoes and caught up.

“Why are you leaving so early? I was talking to Infinite!” Fanny said.

“Oh you were? You do know a lot of people.”

“You think.” Fanny mumbled getting into the car.

 

By the time they were back to the house, they were dead tired. Fanny opened the door and went upstairs while Ming followed. None of them bothered to eat since they were so tired. They just got dressed and plopped onto their beds.

 

~And Can U Smile~

 

When morning came, Ming could hear music coming from a room. She brushed her hair and walked into Fannys room. Fanny was still half asleep and sat there with her eyes closed. Ming started to look around her bright green room.

 

“You really like green don’t you?” She asked. Fanny just nodded.

 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Fanny’s eyes shot open and ran downstairs flopping down with her slippers. She didn’t even bother to fix her hair and kept trotting down. Fanny opened the door and a group of guys showed up in front of her face.

 

“Hi Fanny! Remember me? Sungjong?!” The maknae said jumping from behind.

“H-hi Sungjong. Err…how did you guys find my house? And why are you here?” Fanny asked confused.

“You told us the general area, and we kind of went door to door asking.” Hoya explained.

"We didn't have anything to do today, so we decided to look for your house." Myungsoo said.

“Nice hair.” Sungyeol said chuckling.

Fanny turned around and looked at a mirror. She gasped and told them to come in while she fixed herself up. While running, she ran into Ming.

“Are you okay?” Ming asked feeling her forehead.

“Yeah I am. Get dressed, unless you want to walk out like that.” Fanny yelled from her room.

“What do you mean?” Ming asked.

“You will not believe this, but Infinite is in my living room.” Fanny said popping out of her room. “If only I would dress this fast for school.”

“Did I just hear what I think I heard?”

“Yes, now go, I’ll ask the butler to make us some food.” Fanny said pushing her into her room.

“Since when did you have a-“ The door shut quickly before Ming could finish.

 

Fanny trotted down the stairs seeing Infinite looking around. She smiled and decided to go around the other way to try to scare them. (Now, if you remember, Ming did the same lolol.) She crept closer trying not to make any noise.

“Boo!” She said loudly.

The boys jumped. Sungjong grabbed onto Sungyeol who screamed high pitched (LOL. Dolphin scream!!) Fanny fell on the floor clutching her stomach not noticing that they formed a circle around her. Once she looked up, her face turned red. She squeezed past a pair of legs and ran for her life while they chased her from behind. Fanny kept running until a pair of hands grabbed her and threw her over her shoulders. She started kicking and punching for the person to let go. He lightly placed her onto the couch.

“That was fun wasn’t it?” Hoya grinned.(Psst..I didn’t know how wrong that sounded until I read it again. So yeah you dirty readers...get your mind out of the gutter :D thanks.)

“Sure.” Fanny said crossing her arms.

 

Ming came down and heard the squeaky shoes running around the house. She peeked her head over the wall and saw boys jumping around. She made her way down the stairs but stopped when someone called her name. She looked up and saw him, standing at the end of the staircase.

“Woohyun?” She asked and he smiled.

“Do you live here?” He asked.

“For now I am, it’s Fanny’s house though.” She explained and he nodded.

“Hey you two lovebirds, you want to go to the park?” Sungyeol asked.

Woohyun nodded and looked at Ming. Ming shrugged and he gave her the oh-so irresistable puppy dog eyes.(LOL. -cracks up- cheesy...)

“Ugh, fine.” She said.

“Great, now I’ll get the food and we’ll head out soon.” Fanny said.

 

They all excitedly headed out and started walking to the park, which was no more than a few blocks away. When Sungyeol got tired, he jumped onto Hoya’s back causing him to freak out for a second.

“You know you like it.” Sungyeol said smirking. Hoya almost let go of Sungyeol, but caught him again.

“You almost gave me a heart attack!” Sungyeol said smacking his shoulder.

 

 Once they arrived at the park, their eyes wandered to the humungous playground sitting smack dab in the middle. They could all feel their inner child waiting to come out. Sungyeol jumped off of Hoya’s shoulder and ran toward the playground.

“Last one there has to push me!” He said jumping onto the swings.

Everyone else dashed toward the swing sets leaving poor Dongwoo behind. Dongwoo looked at everyone who was laughing. He sighed and ran behind Sungyeol. He grabbed the swings and tilted it so that Sungyeol fell off. He hopped on leaving Sungyeol on the ground.

“Hyung he stole my swing!” Sungyeol pouted throwing mulch.

“He’s called choding for a reason.” Myungsoo whispered to Fanny. She nodded and giggled.

 “Guys, is anyone else hungry?” Fanny asked clutching her stomach.

Everybody nodded and jumped off the swings. They headed under the tree and took out sandwiches from the basket. Everyone ate until they were stuffed and laid on the ground.

“OH gosh, food baby.” Sungjong said.

“We should really be productive.” Sunggyu said. Everyone else nodded.

“I know, let’s play hide and seek!” Fanny suggested.

“Okay, who will be it…” Dongwoo asked. They shrugged and ran toward the playground.

“Last one there is it!” Fanny yells. Everybody rushed toward the playground grabbing anything in sight.

“Here comes Hoya and Sungjong.” Woohyun says.

They both ran panting. Sungjong shoved Hoya and sprinted toward the monkey bars. Hoya stopped running, because he knew he was going to be it anyways.

“Not fair.” He said.

“Now go and count, while we hide.” Sunggyu said.

“1…2…3.” Hoya said covering his face.

Everybody dispersed and ran around the park. Sungyeol climbed on top of a tree and hid. Sungjong ran behind the garbage can, while Fanny went behind a bush. Sunggyu and Dongwoo both crunched into the spiral slide, careful to not slip down. Myungsoo ran behind a bench, and Woohyun laid down on a slide. Ming hid in a little hollow area under the “rock mountain”.

“Man, you guys…” Hoya said running around. He ran around until he saw feet.

“Found you Myungsoo.”

“No you didn’t.”

“You’re feet are sticking out.”

“Oh..”

Myungsoo got up and brushed the dirt off his pants. He sat down while Hoya ran around again. He found Dongwoo, then Sunggyu slid down. He looked around and saw Fanny’s arm.

“Now where could she be~” He said playing around. He looked behind the bush and Fanny pouted.

 

After that, he found everyone else, except for Sungyeol.

“Help!” a voice said. Hoya looked up and saw Sungyeol stuck on top of the tree. He couldn’t help but laugh.He extended he and out, and took his shoe.

“What the..! I need help!” Sungyeol yelled.

“I didn’t tell you to climb this tree now did I.” Hoya said.

Sungyeol slowly got down and landed on his feet. He stuck his tongue out at Hoya who started to run with his shoe.

“Yah! Come Back!” Sungyeol yelled.

 

Woohyun looked at Ming and thought for a while.

“Ming and I are going to take a walk.” Woohyun said grabbing her arm and heading to the pathway.

“Uh…okay.” Ming said.

“Don’t have too much fun!” Myungsoo yelled chuckling.

 

There was a moment of awkward silence. Woohyun had his hands in his pockets and whistled.

“So…”He said to break the silence.

“So…” Ming said quietly.

“That was fun today, wasn’t it. It’s just like going to an amusement park.” He said.

“I’ve really never been to one before.” Ming said.

“Nu uh!”

Ming nodded.

“Well, I don’t go to a lot of places really.”

“Have you been rope climbing?”

Ming shook her head.

“Skiing?”

“Nope.”

“Boating?”

“Nope.”

“Wow. Do you go to the movies?”

“Of course I do, I’m not that sheltered!” She hit him on the arm while he rubbed it.

“Hmm.” He said.

“What?”

“How about this. Meet me here tomorrow at noon.” He said with a smile.

“Why?”

“It’s a surprise. Just promise me you’ll be here.” He said holding out his pinky. She hooked her pinky with his and nodded. They walked back to the park laughing, with their pinky's still hooked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.26.11

Woooot~ Updated again!!! :D I had a hard time trying to make this flow though D: Running out of creative juice!! Ahhhh -spazzes out-So yeah..lol I wanna play hide and seek with Infinite. Seems fun. D: too bad I live like a few thousand miles away -cries- Hmm...I'm really tired. But I told you I'd finish. It's not that late actually...but my eyes are giving in ~.~ 

Wuvers Ya'll!! ^^ <3