Surprise Part 1

Pinky Promise.

 

The days became longer whenever Woohyun wasn’t around. Whenever he was gone for his schedules Ming would sometimes feel am empty pit in her stomach. Seeing him on t.v. performing wasn’t the same when he was around her. Woohyun felt the same way too. He felt sad and wasn’t being his happy aegyo self. To both of them, it seemed like they had only met yesterday.

“Hey I heard that Junhyung and Hara are officially a couple now...and are you okay.” Fanny asked tilting her head.

“I’m fine..ish.”

“You don’t look fine. You’ve been like this since Woohyun was…ohhh.” Fanny said smacking her forehead.

“It just feels different seeing him on t.v. He looked, less happy.”

“I’m sure you’ll see him soon. Right now, don’t worry about any of this, get your off and go change.” Fanny said pulling her up.

“Why?”

“Tell you later, now go!” Fanny pushed Ming up the stairs.

 

Ming slowly walked up the stairs and found some clothes to wear. Her phone vibrated but she didn’t hear it. Once she was done, she grabbed her phone and saw a message. She opened it and read it smiling.

 

To: Ming <3

Hey, sorry I haven’t been around. You have no idea how much I miss you.

Love,

Woohyun.

 

To:Treehyun

I miss you too. See you soon?

Love,

Ming.

 

“Let’s go.” Ming said walking down the stairs. Fanny nodded and they headed toward the car.

 

Fanny drove around and went into the center of Seoul. Ming looked around at all the tall buildings and saw the flashing lights. Then she remembered that night, when they sat and watched the city light up. She had never been inside the busy part of Seoul before. As they passed by the dozens of stores Ming looked around.

“It’s nice huh?” Fanny said. Ming just nodded.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll find out when we get there.”

“Thanks.” Ming said unenthusiastically

“Love you too.”

 

Fanny stopped in front of a store filled with mannequin’s posing behind the glass. Ming walked out and waited for Fanny. They both walked into the store, which to Ming seemed bigger from the inside. She looked at all the colorful clothes, and scarves hanging from the racks.

 

“Ta-Da!” Fanny said.

“You took me shopping. You know I don’t really like shopping.”

“It was worth a try. Maybe you’ll find something you like.”

 Ming sighed and looked around the store a few times. The clothes were probably something she wouldn’t even wear. Fanny was looking around and grabbed some outfits and took them over to Ming. She handed them to her and grabbed out a few more outfits and placed them on top. Then she pushed Ming into a dressing room and sat down.

“You know I won’t wear this stuff.” Ming said.

“I know, it doesn’t hurt to try does it?” Fanny asked and then no one replied.

“Do I have to come out?”

“Whenever you’re ready. We have all the time there is.” Fanny said.

Ming sighed and started trying on some clothes. She came out and Fanny gave her either a thumbs up or a thumbs down.

“I liked the blue one better.” Fanny said. Ming nodded and went back.

 Then Fanny’s phone began to ring. She looked at the number, which didn’t seem familiar, but decided to answer.

 

“Hello?”

“It’s Hoya.”

“How did you get my number?”

“I went to your house but your butler told me you weren’t home but gave me your number.”

“I knew he was too nice from the start.” Fanny mumbled.

“Anyways that’s not the point. Is Ming doing okay?”

“Not really, she’s kind of unresponsive and not being very productive. I’m guessing cause of Woohyun.” Fanny whispered.

“Woohyun hasn’t been doing too well lately. He’s messing up his dance steps and he just doesn’t seem like his usual self.”

“Okay, so is there anything we could do to fix this?”

“I don’t know…but we don’t have schedules next week.”

“Wait next week…” Fanny said thinking.

“Yeah..what about it.”

“So this is what we are going to do.” Fanny said whispering into the phone.

 

Ming was about done and was going to open the door but fidgeted with the lock for a while. She tried a few times and then her phone vibrated again.

To: Ming <3

Schedules are over next week I heard. Then I get to see you! :D

 

To: Treehyun

Yay! If only the weekend goes by faster.

 

Ming smiled and finally got out of the dressing room.

“Um..call you later or something. Bye!” Fanny put her phone done as soon as the door opened.

“Stupid door…” Ming mumbled.

“So what did you choose?” Fanny asked.

“Were you talking to someone?”

“Yes, my mom, now answer my question.”

“I kind of like the blue shirt.” Ming said.

“Good, I’ve done my work. Now I’ll get the car started while you pay.” Fanny said handing her some money.

 

“Okay, I’ll tell the guys.” Hoya said hanging up.

“Who was that?” Sungjong asked coming in.

“Fanny. Go get the rest of the guys, it’s kind of important.”

“Okay.” Sungjong said dashing off.

 

The weekend seemed to pass quickly for Ming. Who knew watching dramas non-stop would actually pass the time. Occasionally she went out with Fanny to go somewhere, but she seemed busy lately. On the other hand, Woohyun felt like the week went by a little faster. But it still seemed dull and lifeless.

“Where are you going with that big box?” Ming asked Fanny.

“Somewhere. I’ll be back soon.”

“Thanks..” Ming said slouching back onto the couch.

 

“So, who’s going to be keeping Ming company for tomorrow?” Sunggyu said. Everyone looked at Dongwoo.

“What?! Why me?”

“Because you’re special, and besides, with a little sugar, I think you’ll be good.” Myungsoo said. He was right. Everyone knew Dongwoo was the hyper 4-D child.

“You guys really….” Dongwoo mumbled. Then someone knocked on the door. Sungyeol went to go and open it.

“Hey Fanny come in.”

Fanny walked inside their dorm and took out some supplies and paper.

“Do we really have to do this. I’m not the most artistic person.” Sungyeol said.

“It’s the thought that counts.” Fanny said giving him a look.

 

Ming was sitting home alone once again eating some ice cream. She was now almost done with the whole set of dramas. She got up and walked around the house trying to find something to do. All of a sudden the door bell rang and she ran to go get it. Fanny stood outside waiting until the door opened and took off her shoes.

“Where were you today?”

“Nowhere really. I just went out to find some clothes.”

“You didn’t buy anything? Wow, that’s a shocker.” Ming teased.

“Uhh…yeah…” Fanny said awkwardly.

“You sure you went shopping?” Ming asked suspecting something.

“Uhm…yes I did. Boy I’m tired, I’ll be going to the shower.” Fanny said. Technically she wasn’t lying about going shopping.

 

Ming wasn’t believing any of this.

“Okay then..good night!” Ming yelled.

Why is she acting so strange?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.1.11

WOOT WOOT! Okay first off..I gotta say. Infinite's performance.. OMG LKASDalkdjalksdjasl;dka'sdl;aksdl;askd';sldkasl;dkasjdlksjflskfja;ldfja;lfj;akdf;alsdfj;lasf. Done keyboard smashing. I chucked my pillow pet when I saw it at 6..yes 6 am in the morning (sleep deprieved :P). and the Black and White performance. omg jjong..his diva came out :D NOW..to the more important thing(s)...Hoya got a hair cut :D lolol.

Anyways, Vacation is in two days D: I might not be updating that much -cries- Doing some double updating tonight and tomorrow hehehehe. So yeah, I balls at naming chapters XD GUESS WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTERS GOING TO BE CALLED? haha.

Have a Nice Day!! <3