The Notebook

Pinky Promise.

 

“Woohyun carry me, my legs hurt.” Ming said sitting in the car while Woohyun stood outside waiting for her with the car door opened.

“Wae!? My arms are tired.” Woohyun pouted.

“Fine, I’ll just walk, lazy bum.” Ming stepped out and gently pushed Woohyun to the side and started walking up the pathway. Woohyun smirked and quietly ran up to Ming and picked her up causing her to gasp.

“Who are you calling lazy?” He whispered into her ear. They walked to the house and Woohyun gently knocked on the door.

 

Fanny rushed to open the door and smiled when she saw the two. She gestured them to come inside the dark living room.

“Since when did you become an environmentalist?” Ming asked.

“I was bored since you ditched me, so I decided to have a movie night.” Fanny explained leading them in.

“Who did you invite? I mean you do know a lot of people.” Ming said.

“Well, I called a few friends, but they couldn’t make it…so guess!”

“I just moved here a few days ago, I don’t know a lot of people.”

“Well, who are the only ones that you’ve seen the past few days you’ve been here?”

“Oh God, no.” Woohyun said smacking his forehead.

 

Fanny opened the door to the home theater revealing six guys sitting in the different rows, some intensely staring at the screen. Dongwoo was asleep next to Myungsoo who looked like he was bored. Fanny looked around and gestured them to take a seat somewhere.

“What are we watching?” Ming whispered to Fanny.

“The Notebook.” Fanny whispered grabbing some popcorn. She handed a bowl to Ming.

 

The movie continued on and it was getting late. Sunggyu ended up falling asleep near the end of the movie, while Myungsoo and Dongwoo were already knocked out. Hoya sat there looking at the wall so no one saw his eyes water with tears. Sungyeol and Sungjong stared at the screen waiting for what was going to happen. As soon as the two main characters pulled in for a kiss, they both jumped, knocking over the popcorn.

 

“Aww, you guys are cleaning that up!” Fannyy whispered louder. Sungjong and Sungyeol both looked at each other and shrugged.

 

 The movie continued on and it was getting even later. Ming had fallen asleep on Woohyun’s shoulder. He laid his head on top of Ming’s and closed his eyes. Sungyeol began to yell at the main roles on the screen, and Sungjong joined in later on. Sungjong started to tear up a little while, Fanny sat there with a box of tissues at hand. Once the movie ended, everyone was dead tired. Sungyeol and Sungjong threw popcorn at the screen yelling at it again.

“No! It can’t end like that!” Sungyeol yelled out loud standing up.

“I don’t feel like moving.” Sungjong said. Fanny got up and wiped her eyes with the last tissue in the box and scretched.

“Yeah, maybe you guys should-..wait, Hoya are you crying?” Fanny asked walking closer.

“N-no, I just yawned.” Hoya said wiping his eyes.

“Sure…” Fanny said. She had obviously seen how watery his eyes were.

“What should we do, if we wake Dongwoo up, he’ll be pissed.” Sungyeol said.

“You guys can stay, I mean it’s fine with me.” Fanny suggested. They looked at each other and nodded.

“No schedule tomorrow, so that’s fine with us.” Sungjong said smiling.

“Okay, the bathroom is down the hall, I’ll be back.” Fanny said.

 

When she came back everybody was sound asleep. Even Sungjong, who ate the most popcorn passed out in the seat next to Sungyeol's. She came back with a few blankets and draped them over everyone else and hopped into a seat drifting off to sleep.

 

Ming woke up wondering where she was. Then she remembered the amusement park and, of course, the kiss. She wondered if it was a dream or not. When she tried to move, she saw a pair of arms around her. She stayed put and rested her head on Woohyun’s shoulder while he woke up.

“Good morning,” He said kissing her forehead.

“Thanks for yesterday, I had fun.” Ming said. Woohyun tightened his grip and Ming cuddled into his arms.

 

“Oh is it morning already?” Sungjong said stretching. He started walking and ran into a wall, then rubbed his eyes realizing where he was.

“What just happened?” Myungsoo said waking up, then laughing at Sungjong rubbing his head. Fanny woke up too hearing voices.

“Oh hey, good morning guys.” She said rubbing her eyes.

“Whoa, I just had a weird dream that I was..here.” Dongwoo said scratching his head.

“Sunggyu hyung, are you alive?” Sungjong said gently kicking his . Sunggyu opened his eyes slowly.

“We must’ve crashed while watching the movie. Good thing we don’t have any schedules today. Manager hyung would be pissed.”

Everyone nodded. Suddenly, Hoya flipped over and fell off his part of the sofa causing everyone to laugh.

“I’M AWAKE!” He yelled. He sighed.

“Theres one more person left. Sungyeol.” Dongwoo said. Everyone backed up at the same time.

“Okay, let’s wake him up at the same time. Everyone grab a pillow.” Myungsoo said while everyone snuck up on Sungyeol. He was still sleeping not aware of what was happening.

“Go!” Myungsoo yelled and everyone chucked their pillows at Sungyeol.

“What the hell..!?” SUngyeol yelled throwing the pillows back.

“Come on, or I’ll get the ice water~” Dongwoo teased pulling off Sungyeols blanket. He curled into a ball and opened his eyes.

“Okay okay, I’ll get up.”

 

Everyone went upstairs while the butler went to make breakfast.They lazily sat down on the couch watching t.v. to pass the time. For a moment, everything was dead silent. Then Sungyeol decided to speak up.

“We should do something today.” Sungyeol whinned.

“We should, but what can we do on a hot day like this?” Dongwoo said fanning himself. They looked at eachother then smiled.

“WATERPARK!” Everyone screamed.

“Okay, but we need to get our stuff first. We’ll come back and take you guys.” Sunggyu said.

 

After breakfast everyone left, then Fanny and Ming went upstairs to change. Fanny grabbed a bathing suit and put it on, slipping some shorts and a t-shirt over it. She then put on some sunscreen and went into Ming’s room seeing her dazed and somewhat lost.

“Ming, are you okay? Did something happen between you and Woohyun yesterday?” Fanny asked.

 “Kinda, I had fun at Lotte World. Sorry I ditched our plans.” Ming said.

“It’s fine, now what’s wrong?”

“I kind of wished we didn’t go to the waterpark today.” Ming said sighing.

“Why? Is your monthly gift here?” Fanny asked. Ming shook her head.

“It’s not that it’s just-“

“Don’t worry I have extra bathing suits. You’ll be fine, I promise you.”

“No the bathing suits aren’t the problem.”

“Then what?”

“I just can’t swim very well.” Ming explained.

Then the doorbell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.28.11

hehehehe. oooh uh oh, big problemo!!! what will happen next?? :O -gasps- LOL i can image yeol and jong screaming at the screen hahahahahah. So..I'll be on vacation in a few days. -cries- I'm so sorry, I love you guys!! But I will try updating. Afterall, I have my trusty companion (iPod) heheh. They will not as frequent though cause I'll be busy busy busy. I'm excited though!! :D 

I love you like a love song baby~ lolol. <3