Guilt

Pinky Promise.

 

“M-mom.” Ming whispered.

“Oh, I haven’t heard your voice in ages.” She said.

“Same here.” Ming said still shocked.

“Look, since school is starting soon, I need you to do me a favor.” Her mom said.

“What is it?” Ming asked, somewhat nervous.

“I want you to move back to the states.”

“What?!”

“Yes. Only for school. You need to prepare for college.”

Her mom explained further on.

“You want me to come back tomorrow?!”

“Everyone misses you, don’t you want to see your family?”

Ming looked over at Woohyun who was laughing along with the others.

“Yes but-“

“No buts, I have your ticket ready at the airport, show up on time.”

“Mom, I-“

“Ming, everyone misses you, at least come back to see your family.”

“Fine.” Ming mumbled.

Her mom hung up afterwards and Ming slumped down and sat on the floor.

 

“Hey Ming, did you find my-...what happened?” Fanny asked.

“My mom wants me to go back to the States.”

Ming explained everything else.

 

“That’s okay right? You still have months before school starts.”

“No you don’t understand. She wants me home, tomorrow.”

“What? No, that’s too early.”

“I know, but I know my mom misses me...and I haven’t talked to my family in a while.” Ming said.

“How are you going to break the news?”

“I have no idea.” Ming said getting up.

 

“Let’s go and play!” Sungyeol yelled jumping on the couch.

“No, let’s eat first, I’m starved.” Sungjong said.

They all walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

“PANCAKES!” Sungyeol yelled opening the pancake mix.

“Nobody give Sungyeol the mixer.” Sunggyu stated.

“Who can cook without exploding the house?” Dongwoo asked. Everyone pointed to Woohyun.

“Aish, fine.” He said getting up.

 

“I feel fat.” Sungjong said slumping down in his chair.

“Then let’s go and play!” Sungyeol yelled.

“In our pajamas?” Fanny asked.

“Oh, yeah…” Sungyeol said scratching his neck.

Everybody walked back up to get changed and met outside of the house.

“What now?” Sunggyu asked. Everyone shrugged.

“Let’s drive down, and walk around.” Myungsoo suggested. Everyone agreed and went into the car. (Psst. I rhymed on accident. Lolol.)

 

“Ugh, it’s so hot!” Sungjong yelled fanning himself with his hands.

“I scream for ice cream!” Sungyeol yelled running to the ice cream shop.

“Yah! Wait up!” Dongwoo said running after him.

They walked in finding Sungyeol staring at the glass window showing all of the flavors.

“So…many…flavors to choose from.” He said, eyes glued to the flavors.

“Take your time. I guess we’ll order then.” Sunggyu said.

Woohyun ordered a large milkshake and sat down with Ming. He brought two straws and stuck them in.

“What are you waiting for?” He asked. She blushed and started drinking the shake with one straw, while Woohyun did with the other.

“Sungyeol, you better hurry,” Dongwoo said and then his ice cream.

“Yeah, or we might just leave you.” Sunggyu said.

“I can’t decide between these two flavors!” He said pointing to them.

“Then get a double scoop.” Myungsoo said.

“Oh, pshh..I knew that.”

 

“Man, it’s so hot that my ice cream could melt any second.” Sunggyu said.

“Let’s find a store, quick.” Myungsoo said.

“I want to go there…no. How about…no.” Sungjong pointed to the stores but none of them seemed to satisfy him. ”THERE!” He pointed to a sunglass store. Everyone walked inside and started trying on pairs of sunglasses.

 

“So…many...to choose from.” Sungjong said.

“Ooh!” Hoya said walking over to get a pair of purple sunglasses. At the same time, a little girl went to grab it and they both held onto it.

“Mine.” The little girl said pulling it.

“No no, I saw it first.” Hoya said pulling it toward him.

“It’s mine!” The girl yelled.

“No.” Hoya said.

“Yes.”

“No!”

People in the store began to look over.

“I’m sorry, here.” Fanny said taking the glasses out of Hoya’s hands and giving it to the girl.

“What was that for?” He asked while Fanny laughed.

“Infinite!” Dongwoo yelled pointing to a poster hung up on the window.

“Damn we look good.” Sungyeol said.

 

“Let’s go there!” Fanny said pointing to a gift shop.

On the way there, something caught Ming’s eyes.

“You guys go on, I’ll walk over.” She said entering the store. Woohyun followed her in, figuring out that it was a jewelry store. She looked at the necklaces and stopped. She looked down at the necklace. The chain was silver with two small charms hanging off of it. One of them was a crescent moon, and the other was a star.

“You like it?” Woohyun asked.

“Yes, but I couldn’t possibly get that. I don’t go around emptying my wallet randomly.” Ming said walking out the store. Suddenly, Woohyun’s eyes glittered.

“You go on out, I’m going to use the bathroom.” He told Ming. She nodded and walked into the gift shop seeing them run around like little kids.

“You tell him yet?” Fanny asked walking over with a Hello Kitty plush doll in a penguin suit. (LOLOLOL. Yes yes, you saw right. :D)

“Tell him what?” Ming asked.

“You know, leaving, States…” Fanny said.

“Oh…no. I will tonight though. I want to spend one more day with him.” She said. Woohyun walked in smiling and gave her a kiss on the cheek, which made her feel a bit guilty.

 

“Sungjong, how much stuff did you buy?” Sungyeol asked.

“No idea, but it was worth it.” Sungjong said carrying his bags.

“Wah, the sun is setting already?” Dongwoo asked.

“I’m hungry.” Ming said.

“Me too.” Fanny said.

“Same here.” Dongwoo added.

 

They all walked down to a nearby restaurant where they ate happily and then left. Then they all walked tiredly to the car and went back to the house.

“I want some s’mores.” Sungyeol said.

“Seriously? We just ate.” Sunggyu said, then smacked his head.

“Well maybe I’m not full yet.”

“I’ll see what I can find. We have this fire pit that we rarely use anyways.” Fanny explained while Sungyeol danced in the car.

 

“Hurry up!” Sungyeol yelled getting out of the car and running to the door before everyone else.

“Oh, my legs. Must, stop, walking.” Fanny teased and started sitting on the ground.

“I see how it is.” Sungyeol said and walked over to Fanny and trying pulling her, but she wouldn’t budge. He pulled harder and dragged her across the ground.

“You know if you stop dragging me, we’ll get there faster.” Fanny said. Sungyeol let go and Fanny ran to the front door. “See?” She said dusting the dirt off of her pants and opened the door.

 

“Where are the s’mores?” Sungyeol said running to the kitchen.

“Relax. You go outside and wait like a good boy.” Fanny said patting his head. Sungyeol pouted and then slumped outside. Fanny came out with some marshmallows, chocolate, the works.

“Can you guys help me get the fire pit out? It’s behind the grill.” Fanny said setting the stuff down on the table.

“One, two, lift.” Sungyeol said lifting the fire pit with Dongwoo. Suddenly, a spider climbed onto Sungyeol’s arm causing him to whimper.

“Oh come on, it’s not that heavy.” Dongwoo said.

“That’s not it. There’s a spider on my arm.” Sungyeol yelped.

“Don’t drop this now. Come on, we are almost there. Sungyeol tried blowing the spider off, but gave up. Once they set it down Sungyeol jumped around.

“Aiyeeeee! Get it off, get it off!” He yelled swatting at his arm.

“Sungyeol, calm-“

“Get it off!”

“Sungyeol, calm down, it’s gone!” Dongwoo yelled.

“You could’ve told me earlier.” He said.

 

“How do we start this??” Hoya asked.

“Rub two sticks together.” Myungsoo joked. (OMG hahahahhaha sooooo wrong… lololol. I’m having issues, please ignore me. :P)

“Yah you ert! We have a maknae here!” Sunggyu yelled.

“Huh, what?” Sungjong asked from far away.

“Nothing.” They all said.

“I have a lighter.” Sunggyu said taking it out.

“I don’t want to look in there. Spiders” Sungyeol said. Dongwoo opened the lid and blowing some dust out. Then he grabbed some logs and placed them around. Sunggyu lit a piece of tinder and threw it in the pit. They added more random newspapers and twigs to make the fire expand.

“Oh god, I think I got smoke in my eyes.” Myungsoo said covering his face.

“I know, I’m like tearing up.” Sungyeol said wiping his eyes.

 

After a few minutes of constant fanning and blowing at the flames, the fire was ready.

“Time to eat.” Sungyeol said rubbing his hands. Everyone grabbed a marshmallow and placed it on a tong. Then they held it near the fire.

“Oh my god. I burned it.” Myungsoo said taking it out of the fire. He blew it out and it slid off of the tong and into the grass.

“This isfh vehhy good.” Sungyeol said with his mouth stuffed giving a thumbs up.

“I can’t eat anymore. Too sweet.” Sunggyu said putting down the cracker.

“You can’t let that go to waste.” Sungyeol said grabbing it and stuffing it in his mouth.

“Okay, no more. I have to wash my hands.” Sungjong said. Fanny led him to the bathroom and washed her hands as well.

 

“Ming are you okay?” Woohyun asked Ming who burned her marshmallows a few time and let it simmer into the fire

Take one last look, because you’ll be gone for a while.

“W-what? Yeah.” She said.

No, I’m not okay. I wish I could tell you.

“Come with me.” Woohyun said taking her to the bench by the pond. They sat down next to each other. Lucky, a few shrubs blocked the view of them from the others.

“I didn’t even get a marshmallow yet!” Ming pouted.

“Just close your eyes.” Woohyun said.

Ming did as he told and anticipated for what was to come. She suddenly felt something cold around her neck and could feel Woohyun’s breath on her neck. She looked down to find a necklace. Not just any necklace, but the one she saw at the store earlier.

“You really didn’t have to spend this money for me.” Ming said feeling even more guilty.

“I did anyways. Because I love you.” He said giving her a kiss on the cheek making her guilt increase. He leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips but she stopped him.

“Woohyun, I need to tell you something.” She whispered quietly.

“What is it Ming?” He asked innocently, not knowing what was going on. She closed her eyes then took a deep breath.

“I-I” She tried saying, but it was too hard to say.

“I’ll sit here all night waiting for you to tell me.” He teased.

“Yah!”

Ming hit his arm.

“Go on.”

“I can’t do this.” She said.

“Do what?” Woohyun asked.

“I’m leaving Seoul, tomorrow.” Ming said trying to keep the tears in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.16.11

oh pooo..I know I'm so evil >;D hahahahaha. But it's still not the end yet. MUAHAHAH. ~NOTHINGS OVERRRR~. lmao. My brain is so dead...i had like 1% juice left and I used it up wisely. It took me longer writting this chapter than the rest. D: I'm thinking about a few more chapters (like 2-3). oh yeah. I almost forgot...

INFINITES TEASER CAME OUT!!!! <333333333 I think I about pissed in my pants. I slept in though...poo poo. D: EXCITED HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE. ASKDJAS:KLDJSA:KLDJKLAdsakl;da;slkdjasl;kdja;slkdj:LAKSDJ:ALSKdja;lskdj;alskdj;.

Omg Howon, you are really trying to kill me...why why??? lololol. ASKDJAL:KSDJklas;dja;klsdj;laskdj;askldj;alsdjaskldj;aLKJSD:LKASDJA:LKSDJ:ALKSJD:ALSKDJl. poohead..haha jk. 

Man Sungjong...showing off your manly side to the world. Lolol I find it funny that the girl's like dodging bullets to save her life, and they are just standing there looking good. bahahahahhaha. And Woohyun who was like shielding his face when the water splashed around. lmao. "Oh noess my beautiful flawless face!!" XDDD 

But damn....they look so...jalksfjal;ksfla;ksjfa;kslfdalskfd. words cannot explain?? OH YES IM SO HAPPY. I'm getting their cd and a poster!!! Woooot! I finally convinced my parents. :DD So yep. my day was fine. lolol.

By the way...if you want to read my "Infinite Rant" feel free to. XD Nothing more than my feelings. hehehe.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/28056 <<<<<<<<<<<< hey look, a link!! feweling non lazy for once :D omg now you don't have to roam around my page, click on blog, then click on the topic, because that takes alot of work!! trust me, it does. ;)

Wuv you all!! <3