Cabi Cabi!

Pinky Promise.

 

Fanny ran downstairs to get the door while Ming panicked. She didn’t know what to say, if she should tell them or not. After all, it is kind of embarrassing not knowing how to swim at her age. Fanny opened the door and Infinite jumped inside excitedly. She chuckled at their bright colored swimming trunks.

“Hey where’s Ming at?” Woohyun asked.

“She’s upstairs changing, I’ll be back.” Fanny said speeding up the stairs. She stopped in front of Ming’s door and walked in.

“Is that them?” Ming asked.

“Yeah, Woohyun was wondering where you were.” Fanny said.

“Aish.” Ming said hitting her forehead.

“Just go, and I’ll find something for you to do.” Fanny said throwing her the bathing suit.

“This is so weird.” Ming said looking down at her bathing suit.

“Just put this on top.” Fanny said giving her t-shirts and shorts.

 

Ming and Fanny walked down carrying their bags. Woohyun put his arms over Ming’s shoulders and began to walk down to the car. Fanny was surprised that the car fit everybody, even though she was awkwardly squished in the middle (oh yeah..LOLOL. I hate being squished though..makes me feel fat ROFL.).

“Ahh..I’m bored.” Hoya said.

“Well you’re just in luck.” Sungyeol said holding up a cd. Everyone but Ming and Fanny groaned.

“How many times have we listened to that?” Sungjong asked.

“Long enough for me to memorize all of the lines.” Sunggyu added.

“Wait, what are you talking about?” Ming asked.

“Sungyeol had this Girl’s Generation cd he made that he played whenever we took road trips.” Myungsoo explained.

“I don’t see what’s so great about their voices anyways.” Dongwoo mumbled. (hehe no offense to you SONEs out there. Don’t bash me, I know there are crazy fans out there o.o –scaryworld-).

“Do not bash their beautiful voices! Plus this was something else I made a while ago, relax.” Sungyeol said.

“Why did you just say so then?” Woohyun asked.

“I...nevermind..” Sungyeol said popping in the cd. The cd started up and the music blasted from the speakers and everyone started singing along.

~Na nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan~

“NU ABO!” Everyone screamed. The song ended and the next one came on. This happened for a while until they got tired of singing and fell asleep during the long car ride.

“WE’RE HERE!” Sungjong yelled waking everyone up.

“W-hut?” Myungsoo said. Then he opened the door and ran outside feeling the warm sun.

“Oh Cabi Cabi, oh Cabi Cabi!” Hoya sang.

“I haven’t been to a waterpark in ages!” Fanny said running toward the entrance.

 

They all walked inside and felt a sudden mist of cold water. Ming looked up and saw the slides twist around one another and rafts rapidly sliding down them. Ming and Fanny went to change, then came back. Fanny looked at Ming and gave her a thumbs up, then followed the rest of the group.

“What should we do first?” Sungjong asked.

“Let’s go on…that one!” Fanny pointed to one of the rides.

“Okay, so who goes with who? Only four people per raft.” Sunggyu said.

“Fanny, Hoya, and I will be on one.” Sungjong said.

“I’ll be with Ming.” Woohyun said while he looked down at Ming who nervously smiled.

“Then the rest of us will be on one. We’ll meet here when we finish.” Sunggyu said and everyone nodded.

 

They all waited in the long line, which somewhat relieved Ming. She felt the water drip down near her feet and was a little worried. Woohyun looked at her and took her hand holding it tightly. Hoya was hoping on the railings when a worker came and told him to get down. Fanny laughed and stuck her tongue out.

“Shut Up!” Hoya whinned.

“I didn’t tell you to jump on the railing.” Fanny said.

“Well then.” Hoya said turning around.

“Guys stop bickering, we are almost there.” Sungjong said.

 

They talked and waited until they were at the front. It didn’t seem as long as it would be. Fanny and Sungjong got on then waited for Hoya. The worker waited until the raft that went earlier was clear and out of the way. Fanny waved again to Ming before entering the dark tunnel, then the worker pushed them off. They started off slowly grazing the shallow water beneath them.

“Did I really wait in line for just this?” Hoya complained.

“Stop complaining, I find it relaxing.” Fanny said.

“I find it relaxing.” Hoya mimicked smirking.

“You did not!” Fanny kicked his leg. All of a sudden, the turns got sharper and faster.

“Hey I can see some light.” Sungjong pointed. All of a sudden, they dropped for what seemed like a few feet. They all screamed and the raft plopped softly onto the water.

“Well that was fun!” Sungjong said cheerfully causing Fanny to chuckle. They headed out and waited by the entrance.

 

“Woohyun, I have something to tell you.” Ming said as soon as they reached the front of the line.

“What is it?” Woohyun asked.

“Well, I-I’m…” Ming tried to explain.

“It’s okay you don’t have to be scared. I’ll be with you the whole time.”

Woohyun grabbed her hands.

“It’s not that, I just-“

“YOU TWO GET A ROOM. Or hurry up!” Someone yelled. Woohyun was about to storm over but Sunggyu and Myungsoo pulled him back.

“Here, you guys go ahead.” Woohyun told Sunggyu.

“Are you sure?” Sunggyu asked. Woohyun nodded and they hopped onto the raft. Everybody could hear Dongwoos laugh echo. Woohyun laughed and pulled Ming to the side letting other people go.

 

“Ming, what’s wrong?” He asked cupping her face.

“I don’t know how to swim.” Ming whispered in his ear. He chuckled and she hit him.

“Hey! There’s nothing wrong with that. You could’ve told me before!”

“Oh..”

“Well it’s too late now. Besides I’ll be with you and the water won’t be deep. I promise.”

Woohyun took her hand and hooked pinkies then walked to the front of the line causing people to give them glares.

“Excuse me sir, but I waited half an hour just to get on this ride.” Someone said tapping his shoulder. He turned around facing a teenager, who was a head shorter than him. He almost couldn’t hold in his laugh.

“I’m sorry but we waited twice as long and we were in line earlier.” Woohyun said getting closer to the person.

“Oh I know you. How about you two get a room instead?” The guy said smirking.

“You do not mess with me, at all. Got it?” Woohyun said getting closer backing the man toward the railing.

“O-okay, just go.” The guy said shaking.

“Let’s go.” Woohyun said smiling and hopping onto the raft. Dongwoo and Sungyeol's screams were heard echoing through the walls.

“I’m not sure about this…AH!” Ming said when the worker gently pushed them into the waters.

“Relax, I’m here.” Woohyun held up his hands that were intertwined with Ming’s. She blushed and looked away.

 

The slide didn’t seem too bad for her. It was actually pretty relaxing, sitting in the calm waters. Especially when she was with Woohyun who joked around occasionally. Suddenly, the waters began getting faster pulling the raft along. Her hands squeezed Woohyun’s tighter as they plunged through the darkness.

“Wow, that was it? I would’ve expected more.” Woohyun said.

“Oh well, I see a light coming anyways.” Ming said pointing toward the light.

“See..It wasn’t bad was it?” Woohyun asked. Afterwards, they plunged down the hill screaming off the top of their lungs and splashing into the shallow pool. Ming got out with Woohyun and walked toward the gates.

 

“So, how was it?” Woohyun asked.

“That was…fun! Let’s do it again!” Ming said tugging on Woohyun’s arm.  Woohyun laughed and poked Ming’s nose softly. They both headed toward the group, and they all headed off arguing about what to ride next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.29.11

Lalalalala. I want to go to Cabi. hehehe. So random I know I know. :P I love swimming though. hahah. So...to al my readers. I would proudly like to say I now have a bias. It was official yesterday hehehe. CELEBRATION WOOOT!. h maybe I should mention who it is first. it's Hoya. Yep, dancing macine, Hogod. haha. Hmm..running out of things to put XD

Love you! <3