White.

Pinky Promise.

 

 

***Author's Note: Yes it's still the same fanfic "Is this real? Is this love? Nam Woohyun is the answer." lolol. I changed the title because I thought it matched my poster more ;DD So don't freak out hehehe. Oh yeah like my poster?? ^^ ***

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Sungyeol! Go get the bags, most of them are yours anyways." Fanny yelled bringing in some bags.

"We were just looking for eggs and we bought all of this?" Sunggyu said.

"Guys I feel like we are forgetting something." Fanny said. She saw Woohyun and Ming walk in then her eyes got big. "Crap! We forgot about the food."

"Oh yeah..Yah Woohyun! Did you eat?" Sungyeol asked.

"Already covered. Thanks guys." He said.

"Sorry. Sungyeol almost bought the whole market and we almost got kicked out for disturbing customers." Myungsoo said.

"The house would've burned down if we were the cooks anyways." Dongwoo added.

"On the brightside, we are making cookies!" Sungyeol screamed.

"Did you guys go shopping like that?" Ming asked pointing to the aprons.

"Yep." They all said.

 

They got everything out of the bags and placed the ingredients on the counter. Ming grabbed an apron and headed toward the counter.

 

"Okay since we have a lot of people, I think we need to make two batches." Fanny said.

"So double everything up and split up into groups." Myungsoo said.

"I call Ming." Woohyun said smiling.

 

Everyone split up and worked on their tasks.

 

"How does this mixer work?" Sungyeol asked, then turned it onto high splattering cookie dough everywhere. "Nevermind~"

"Yah!" Everyone else yelled getting cookie dough off.

"Hey Dongwoo, there’s something in the flour." Sunggyu said.

"Where?" Dongwoo looked in.

"Look closer."

"I still don't s-"

Before he could finish, Sunggyu pushed his head into the flour. Dongwoo looked up at Sunggyu with his face completely coated with flour. Sunggyu laughed but then was flicked with flour by Dongwoo.

"Oh god, not again." Fanny said hiding under the counter. Then Sungjong grabbed her out and threw flour at her face.

"Okay that's it." Fanny said grabbing flour and flicking it at Sungjong.

“Two fights in one day. Not to mention that it’s Ming’s birthday too.” Myungsoo said.

“We should stop fooling around. No one usually bakes cookies at night.” Dongwoo said. Everyone got back to work and cleaned up the mess.

 

“That seemed quicker than I thought.” Sungjong said putting in the batches of cookies.

“Aish, I’m bored.” Sungyeol whined.

“You’re always bored.” Dongwoo corrected.

“Did you guys hear about that new horror movie that came out a while ago?” Sungjong asked.

“Ohh yeah, it was like White, or something.” Myungsoo added.

“Oooh Ooh, it’s that movie with Eunjung.” Sungyeol said jumping.

“Please don’t tell me we are actually going to see that.” Ming said.

“But I want to see it~” Sungyeol whined again.

“For the sake of Sungyeol’s whining, let’s go.” Sunggyu said.

“I’ll just tell the butler to get the cookies out then.” Fanny said as they headed out the door.

 

“Yah Dongwoo! Drive faster.” Sungyeol said.

“I will if you stop whining.” He said paying attention to the road. They arrived at the movie theater located in the center of Seoul. It was unusually busier than it had been these few months, but they managed to make it through the crowds in one piece.

“POPCORN!” Sungjong yelled. Everyone took a bag and paid, then went to go get the tickets.

 

“Do we really have to see this?” Fanny asked.

“Oh come on, don’t be a chicken.” Sungyeol said grabbing the tickets and walking into the theater. They ran up and took their seats taking up most of the row. Ming started shaking when Woohyun noticed and held her hand tightly.

 

“You don’t have to be scared. I’m right here.” He said.

“Okay but if I die from heart failure, I blame you.” She said.

 

“Are we the only ones here?” Hoya asked during the trailers causing everyone to look around.

“Not a lot of people bake cookies and then go to the movies at night you know.” Myungsoo said.

“Yeah I mean I could run around the rows if I wanted to.” Dongwoo said.

“Actually, that idea doesn’t sound so bad.” Sungjong said.

“Shh shh, it’s starting!!” Sungyeol shushed everyone and grabbed his popcorn bag.

 

They were thirty minutes in the movie and still no one came to watch the movie. Every now and then, Ming would jump, but Woohyun held her hand tighter. Sungyeol was intensely staring at the screen eating up the popcorn. Sungjong began to get scared and started eating his popcorn as well. Dongwoo and Myungsoo were complaining how the movie was poorly made.. Fanny covered her eyes with her hands and peeked once in a while, while Hoya laughed at her. Sunggyu on the other hand was sitting there acting calm, but on the inside, he was somewhat frightened. As the movie went on, the more they jumped. Sungyeol began to cover his eyes. Then all of a sudden, a loud piercing scream blasted from the speakers causing him to throw his popcorn in the air and scream (like a man..lol jk. Like a dolphin. :D). Everyone else screamed and jumped, being scared by Sungyeol and gave him a glare. He shrugged and went back to watching the movie earning him some popcorn to the head.

 

“Fanny, I’m scared.” Sungjong whispered almost about to cry. (aww poor jjong. Lol.).

“Same here, it better be over soon or I might just die in my seat.” She whispered.

“DON’T WALK INTO THE CLOSET!” Hoya screamed.

“Yeah, what he said. Stupid girl, don’t go!” Sungyeol yelled trying to throw popcorn at the screen while standing up, which failed. The main role opened the door causing everyone to cover their eyes in fright. After the part ended Sungjong began to cry.

“W-why did you walk into the closet.” He yelled while Fanny patted his back.

 

They were more than halfway through the movies scared out of their wits. Ming ended up burying her face into Woohyun’s shoulder throughout the rest of the movie and looked up once in a while. At one part, they both screamed and hugged each other tightly while the others were too shocked to move. Dongwoo began munching on his popcorn laughing at how cheesy it was. The movie finally ended and Fanny sighed in relief.

 

“It ended, let’s go.” She said getting up wobbling from her seat. Ming and Woohyun stayed in the same position for a while and then let go.

“No more scary movies.” Ming said walking out holding Woohyun’s arm.

“What kind of movie was that?” Myungsoo said and Dongwoo laughed.

“Yeah, pshh, it wasn’t even scary..” Sungyeol said while everyone looked at him.

“What?”

“Speaking from the person who threw his popcorn in the air and screamed like a girl.” Hoya said. Everyone except Sungyeol laughed and then they headed to the car.

“What the…it’s like midnight now.” Sungjong said pointing to the time.

“Are you guys crashing at my place again?” Fanny asked.

“Yep.” They all said.

“Thank god my parents aren’t back yet.” Fanny said.

 

“Dongwoo, can you see? It’s a bit foggy outside.” Sungjong said.

“Yeah, I’m fine, I’ll just turn on the windshield wipers.” He said eyeing the road carefully. They were awkwardly silent on the road as Dongwoo drove. Then Sunggyu spotted something.

“Dongwoo, do you see that in the road?” He asked pointing to something in the middle of the road.

“Yeah, but I don’t know what it is.” He said squinting as the car moved. They got closer and Sunggyu thought the thing looked like a person.

“Stop Dongwoo stop!” He said causing everyone to worry and panic. Dongwoo pressed on the break as hard as he could while Sungyeol started to scream.

“I don’t want to see.” Fanny said hiding behind Hoya. Dongwoo kept pressing the brakes and the lights shone onto the figure, which was a deer. It looked up then ran away while Dongwoo sighed in relief.

“Oh god, that was scarier than the movie.” Myungsoo said trying to calm Sungjong down.

“No more scary movies. No more.” Sungjong said.

“Let’s get some stuff from the dorm, it’s not that far.” Sunggyu said.

“Slumber party!” Sungjong cheered hopping out of the car.

 

They got back and Dongwoo drove to the house. Fanny led them all to the guest rooms. Then they went to get changed but didn’t feel like moving.

“Goodnight guys.” Dongwoo said.

“Goodnight,” they all said and went into their rooms closing their doors. A few minutes passed by and nobody could sleep. Fanny went to go open the door, and noticed everyone coming out of their rooms as well.

“I can’t sleep.” They all said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.12.11

Wee I updated. So far no double update yet. -cries- I think I had writers block or something. lolol. :P omg scary movies are not my thing. I would pee in my pants, and cry if i saw one. hate hate hate. bahaha. I can imagine Yeol screaming like a girl though. So I might write my final chapter sometime this week D: then imma continue writing my other fic. Can't decide between a Myungsoo or Hoya fic. :\ lalalalalala....

Yes I changed my title. Don't freak out. lol. OH yes and the poster. I discovered this space effect on picnik yesterday, so instead of writing my chapter, I worked on the poster.. hehe woops.

Bye ya'll!! <3