I Promise.

Pinky Promise.

 

"Remember my promise, okay?" Woohyun whispered to Ming once they reached the playground.

Ming nodded while chuckling at the tired kids lying on the playground area. Everyone was either too tired to move or sleeping.

"Wakey wakey." Woohyun said kicking them softly.

"Is it morning already?" Hoya asked rubbing his eyes.

"Help. I can't get up." Sungjong said lazily.

"How long did we stay?" Sungyeol asked looking at the sky.

"Seemed like ages." Dongwoo said.

"We better get going. We have a schedule early in the morning." Sunggyu said. The members nodded and stretched.

“Fanny, wake up.” Ming said poking her. There was no response.

“Someone’s going to have to carry her.” Sungjong said. (LOL…good thing I’m not a fat ^^)

“My arms hurt too much.” Sungyeol complained.

“I say Hoya. He carried her to the couch earlier.” Dongwoo said. They nodded.

“Me?! OH NO.” Hoya said backing away while everyone stared at him. “Okay, fine..” he mumbled.

 

He picked Fanny up and threw her over his shoulders gently (hahahahhaha –dies laughing- oh god. I feel like a doll XD). They began to walk toward the house while Hoya entered putting her on the couch. Infinite waved and said goodbye then began walking. Woohyun stopped and walked back.

 

"Don't forget, at noon." Woohyun whispered once again and winked. Ming’s stomach began to flood with butterflies while he ran to join the rest of them.

 

Ming walked in blushing. She had never felt this way before. All of a sudden, Fanny woke up and yawned.

“How long did I pass out?” Fanny asked.

“Long enough for Hoya to carry you back home.” Ming joked. She saw the blank look on Fanny’s face and continued laughing.

“Aigoo,” Fanny said hitting her head with a pillow.

“I’m hungry.” Ming said.

“Oh same here, let’s make food.” Fanny said walking to the kitchen.

 

Both of them ate and then showered. Ming walked into Fanny’s room drying her hair with a towel.

“What did you do when we took a walk?” She asked Fanny.

“We ran around the playground, and acted like five year old kids.” Fanny said laughing.

“Oh, I can’t go to the movies with you tomorrow.” Ming said sadly.

“Why?”

“Woohyun told me to meet him at the park, but he won’t tell me why.”

“Well if you get jumped, just call me.”

“Relax, I’ll be okay.” Ming said walking to her room.

 

The next morning, Ming woke up to the sound of birds chirping. She smiled stretching and went to look at the time.

“Crap, 11.” She said. She tumbled out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready.

 

Fanny woke up as well knocking on Ming’s door.

“Hey, I’ll get breakfast ready.” She said walking downstairs.

 

Ming finished up and walked down the stairs. She sat down on the table and began eating quickly.

“Slow down…you still have time.” Fanny said.

“I know, but walking takes some time too.” Ming said. Fanny just shook her head.

 

 Ming finished up and headed out the door before Fanny could say bye. She walked faster anticipating for what was going to happen next. Once she got to the park, no one was there. She ran and looked around but Woohyun didn’t show up. She sighed and waited for a little. Time passed and she started to walk back home. Suddenly, someone came from behind and put a flour bag over her head. She kicked and screamed when the person grabbed her bridal style. She was gently put into the car seat while the person buckled her in. The car began moving and she stayed silent. She didn’t know if she should look or not. Maybe she should’ve listened to Fanny (because I am always right..muahahah >:D jk.) The car stopped and the doors opened. Someone took the bag off and it took her a while to adjust her eyes to the sunlight.

 

“Surprise!” Woohyun said holding the bag.

“You pabo, pabo, pabo!” She said hitting him.

“I’m sorry. I wanted to surprise you.” Woohyun said apologetically.

“I almost had a heart attack!” Ming yelled walking faster.

“Will this make it up?” Woohyun said doing his aegyo (LOL..I know you like it ;D).

“No.” Ming said trying not to crack a smile.

“I see something.” Woohyun teased.

“Where are we anyways?”

“Lotte World!” Woohyun said smiling.

“Really? You didn’t have to take me here, we could’ve just gone to some other amusement park.” Ming said.

“Yes, but I want to make your first trip to an amusement park special.” Woohyun said.

“You’re so cheesy.” Ming chuckled entering the gates.

 

She could not believe her eyes. After walking in, it was like she landed in heaven. She looked around seeing all the rides and shops that she had never seen before. Woohyun saw her expression and smiled.

“So, what do you want to do first?” Woohyun asked.

“I want to see the shops, wait no, I want to ride that.” She said pointing to the carousel.

“Let’s go!” He said pulling her.

 

They got in line while the workers stared at them awkwardly. When they got to the front the worker stopped them for a second.

“Aren’t you a little big to ride this?” She asked glaring at both of them.

“Uhh…” Ming said.

“No we aren’t, now let’s not hold the line for other people. They want to ride too.” Woohyun said squeezing past the worker and bringing Ming with him. He smirked when he heard her curse under her breath.

“What was that?” Ming asked.

“She was probably jealous.” Woohyun said causing Ming to smile.

 

 The ride started and Ming felt more like a kid again. After it was finished they stuck their tongue at the worker who rolled her eyes (man she’s jellin’ lol.)

“Let’s go on the roller coaster.” Woohyun suggested. Ming’s eyes got big and she shook her head.

“No thanks.”

“It’s either that, or we go to the haunted house.”

“Okay, let’s go.” Ming said.

 

They got into the seats and Ming started shaking. Woohyun noticed and grabbed her hand.

“Don’t worry,” He said.

The ride started with a jerk, causing the riders to lean forward a little. Going up the hill, Ming’s grip got tighter and tighter.

“I’m scared. I want to get off.” Ming said.

“Too Laaaaaaaatee!!” Woohyun yelled once they went down the hill and twisted around. Ming had clinged onto Woohyun’s arm and had her eyes closed by the time the ride was finished.

 

“It’s over, open your eyes.” Woohyun said. Ming opened them and got off, while her legs wobbled.

“Where to now?” Ming asked.

“Let’s go to the…OH MY GOD!” Woohyun yelled in excitement jumping up and down. He pointed to the jumbo-tron showing Orange Caramel performing live.

~Ba Ba Ba Bangkok City I can’t stop!~ (Shout out to Hoya!! ^^)

 “Ba ba ba Bangkok City!~ Oh my god its Nana!” Woohyun yelled jumping, his inner fan boy coming out (ROFL…). Ming rolled her eyes and started walking away. Woohyun turned around, but saw her walking toward a shop and frowned.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing.” Ming said looking at some hats. Woohyun thought of something and ran to the opposite side of the store without Ming noticing.

“Woohyun do you think this-“ Ming turned around but he was gone. She sighed and kept looking.

 

Woohyun grabbed two hats; one for him, and the other for Ming. He snuck up behind her and waited for the right moment. Then he slipped the hat on and put the other on Ming’s head.

http://img.alibaba.com/img/pb/000/823/286/286823000_918.jpg 

(Oh my god. How I love those cute hats!! JAklasklaks;;sldkfsld;fksflsd;ll;kfsadlfk. That is all.)

“Surprise again!” He said. Ming rolled her eyes and he pouted.

“Thanks, I guess.” Ming said.

“Aww come on, cheer up. I’ll pay.” Woohyun said as he walked up to the counter. Ming walked out and Woohyun followed her wondering what was wrong. The sky was getting darker and he couldn’t lose her now. He pushed through the people and caught up to Ming.

“Visitors, our annual fireworks will start in a few minutes.” The speaker said while everyone cheered.

 

“So, are you still mad? Because I’m sorry.” Woohyun teased. The fireworks started off, one by one shooting in the air. Ming stared at them shooting and started walking back to the shop, but Woohyun jumped in front of her. She turned around and walked the other way, but Woohyun was too fast.

 

“Tell me! Tell me! Or I’ll do my aegyo again!” He yelled and jumped tugging on her arm.

“I hate you Nam Woohyun!” She yelled.

“Wait, what?” Woohyun couldn’t believe what he heard.

“I hate you. I hate your perfect hair. I hate the way your eyes sparkle. I hate your perfect, flawless voice. I hate your cheesy smile. I hate your aegyo. I hate-“

 

Woohyun pulled Ming closer for a kiss. Their lips met as the fireworks in front of them shot off with a bright flash of colors and a loud explosion. The moment their lips parted, a single firework exploded finishing off the show while the loud cheers filled the air. Woohyun smiled at Ming who turned as red as a tomato.

 

“So, let me ask you again. Are you still mad?” Woohyun asked raising an eyebrow.

“No.” Ming said quietly. Woohyun’s face brightened up.

“What was that?” Woohyun asked pretending not to hear.

“I said no.” Ming said quietly.

“That’s what I thought. I promise I won’t do that again.” Woohyun said hooking his pinky with Ming’s while they walked toward the exit.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.26.11

hehehehehe. yes. i know. they kissed!! -inserts angels singing- well..kinda took me a while for the creative juices to come back. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH. I really want to go to Lotte World. Couple hats are cute. I want one. lol. -cries- so yeah. Might not update tonight. Tired. Brain's dead, but I might be a ninja. hehehehe >:D

Lovers Ya'll! <3