Surprise Part 2: With You

Pinky Promise.

 

Ming sat there bored again for another day. She had finished the box of dramas and ran out of things to do. She tried texting Woohyun but he never responded back. Fanny was gone once again to who knows where. Who knew that she would be stuck here even on her birthday. The doorbell rang causing her to jump. She expected Fanny to be there, but to her surprise Dongwoo was standing there smiling.

“Hi Ming.” He said.

“Hey Dongwoo…what are you doing here?”

“I got really bored, so I decided to come.” Dongwoo said trying to not hesitate.

“Then why don’t you ask the guys?”

“Oh look at the time, let’s go.”

Dongwoo pulled Ming out of the house and took her to the car and began driving.

“Where are we going?”

“To the movie theater.”

 

Dongwoo drove around town till he found the movie theater. Then he walked inside and bought tickets.

“Can we get popcorn?” Ming asked.

“You should’ve eaten before coming.”

“I did. Not my fault you chose the longest movie out there.”

“Oh...there’s a good reason for that.” Dongwoo mumbled.

“What?”

“Let’s get that popcorn okay?” Dongwoo said.

 

“We have enough time if we start working now.” Myungsoo said.

“Okay, let me make sure Ming isn’t home yet.” Fanny said walking up to the house. She called her name and asked the butler who told her she was with Dongwoo. Fanny walked out giving a thumbs up.

“Of course you would make us take the heavy stuff.” Hoya said.

“Well if your arm’s get buffer one day, then you can thank me.” Fanny said walking away with a box.

“What is this?” Sunggyu said popping something. It made a loud pop causing everyone to turn around and confetti came out.

“I’m not picking that up.” Sungyeol said.

“Oops sorry.”

Sunggyu began to clean up the mess.

“Um…a little help here.” Fanny said jumping up trying to get the streamers.

“I’m busy.” Sungyeol said.

“Thanks for your help.” Fanny said sighing. “Wait, Hoya, squat down for me will you?”

“Why?”

“Just do as I say.”

“Okay gosh.” Hoya squatted down. Fanny climbed on his back and put her legs over his shoulders.

“Yah! What are you doing!”

“Make sure I don’t fall, or else. Now walk toward that streamer thing.” Fanny pointed. Hoya wobbled around and purposely pretended to fall.

“If you drop me, say good bye to having kids, or grandchildren.” Fanny said. She grabbed the streamer and pulled it over.

“There, now let me down, please.” She said.

Hoya squatted down slowly and she hopped off continued wrapping the streamers around the pillars.

"Why couldn't Sungyeol do it?" Hoya asked.

"I'm Busy." Sungyeol replied again.

 

Woohyun looked around and started helping. He seemed quiet and didn’t talk to anyone. Then it hit him. He was supposed to hang out with Ming today later. He grabbed his phone and looked at the messages that Ming had sent.

To: Ming <3

Hey sorry, I can’t hang out today. Gotta do a sound recording later. I’m sorry :\

 

Ming looked at the message and sighed. A few hours have passed and the movie was still going on. At least she had company with her. She turned her head to Dongwoo who was enjoying the movie, eating most of the popcorn. The movie ended sooner than Dongwoo would’ve thought and they headed out.

“What now?” Ming asked.

“Hmm..let’s go to the arcade.” Dongwoo said taking her next door.

“Why are you taking me everywhere?” Ming asked as they were playing ski-ball.

“Well…uhh…” Dongwoo tried to explain but his phone rang.

“I’ll be back.” He said walking out in relief.

“Where are you guys?”

“We watched the longest movie there was at the theater. I’m now at the arcade.”

“Sunggyu said to be back within an hour.”

“Okay, see you.”

 Dongwoo closed his phone and headed back in. He smiled at Ming who won a few tickets from a game.

“How many tickets have you won?” Dongwoo asked Ming.

“A lot. How many did you win?” She held up a long chain in her hand.

“Like 50.”

Ming laughed at Dongwoo and they went to go get their prizes. Ming rode happily in the car with her stuffed animals.

“We’re here.” Dongwoo said. Ming walked out and Dongwoo followed behind. Then she looked back and gave him a confused look.

“Can I help you?” She asked.

“Oh, I was just wondering if you needed help.”

“Okay.” Ming opened the door to darkness. Fanny still wasn’t back yet.

 

She set the stuffed animals on the couch while Dongwoo stood at the doorway trying not to laugh. Then the lights by itself and streamers popped. People popped up from the couch and any hiding space there was. Then she looked up at all the decorations and balloons hanging everywhere.

“Surprise!” They all yelled. Ming smiled while Fanny went to give her a hug. Then everyone else joined in for a group hug.

“Where’s Woohyun?” Ming asked looking around the house.

“Oh, he couldn’t make it. He went to a sound recording, I’m sorry.” Sungjong said.

“But! He left you a gift.” Myungsoo said while Sunggyu and Dongwoo pushed in a big box.

“Open it up!” Sungjong said excitedly.

 

Ming took off the ribbon of the box. Then she un-wrapped the gift wrapping over it revealing another sheet of gift wrap. She un-wrapped it again leading to another sheet of gift wrap. She rolled her eyes and ripped open the gift wrap and reached a blank white box. She looked at everyone then.

 

“Thanks guys, I really wanted a box for my birthday.” Ming said.

“Open the lid, there’s more.” Fanny said.

 

 Ming looked at her and then shrugged. She slowly opened up the lid and took it off. She looked at what was in front of her and dropped the lid. I’m sorry did I say what? I meant who. She did a double take and still saw him standing there smiling with his arms open. She gasped as a single tear fell down her cheeks. She couldn’t believe it. When she tried speaking, no words could come out. Silence filled the whole house. Then Sunggyu started singing.

 

~I need you boo,

I gotta see you boo

And the hearts all over the world tonight,

Said the hearts all over the world tonight~

 

“Hi Ming. I missed you.” He said.

“W-Woohyun.” She whispered embracing him into a hug while they sang in the background.

 

~With you, with you, with you, with you, with you!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.2.11

Sappy right? lolol. Woohyun didn't showw up a whole lot D: -cries- I'm sorry. Don't kill me. I'll update that tomorrow lolol getting tired. Well here's my double update. I don't lie now do I XD Okay so I got mass distracted with my ice block :D It's BLUE. Okay I'm done now. Time to think of am evil plan to update during vacation. Muahahahhahahahah >:D jk..

Lol honest truth...I almost cried rereading this lmao. The ending is filled with cheese. ITSA HUBBY IN A BOX :O

Love you! <3