Unexpected Call.

Pinky Promise.

 

“Aish, what to do at one in the morning.” Sungyeol said.

“I want some cookies.” Sungjong said hugging his bear.

“Let’s go downstairs then. We can watch t.v. or something.” Myungsoo said. Everyone shuffled down wearing their slippers and carrying their blankets. Everyone went to the kitchen and grabbed a cookie then headed toward the couch.

 

“What is on at this time?” Dongwoo asked flipping through the channels.

“Oh, I did get this Dream High dvd a week ago. We could watch that.” Sungjong said.

“You actually brought that over?? Why?” Sungyeol asked.

“Because I’m special…” Sungjong said while running upstairs to get the dvd.

“We could’ve watched my drama, I can act better than Suzy.” Sungyeol bragged.

“The drama isn’t about you is it now?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yeah, but my ‘brother’ is one of the main characters.” He said.

“Okay whatever you say…”

 

“Why are we watching-..oh look Eunjung!” Sungyeol said pointing to the screen. They spent a few hours watching the episodes yelling at the screen.

“Suzy cannot act whatsoever.” Myungsoo said. (lolol not trying to hurt feelings here. Do not kill me.)

“Yep, it’s that poker face, all the time.” Sungjong said.

“Hey guys, I’m going to use the bathroom. My stomach hurts.” Sungyeol said.

“You didn’t have to tell us that!!!” Sunggyu yelled as Sungyeol stuck his tongue out. When their eyes focused back onto the screen, Sungyeol snuck upstairs without them knowing.

 

“Where is Sungyeol?” Dongwoo asked.

“He wasn’t lying about his stomach hurting.” Woohyun said laughing.

“Aish this Baek Hee. She’s so evil.” Sungjong said.

“It’s just acting you know.” Hoya told him.

“Yes but it has to be good, to make me want to punch her!” Sungjong said raising his fist while Myungsoo held him back.

 

After finishing an episode, Sungyeol still wasn’t back. They were beginning to worry a little bit., but they were all too lazy to get up. While they were in the middle of an episode, something walked up closer to the couch. It quietly made its way toward the couch full of people. It looked over at the person who was unaware. The figure shrugged and then pushed the person gently causing the person, or Woohyun to turn around. He screamed and rolled off the couch causing everyone to scream and run. The figure took off the wig and sheets revealing Sungyeol himself laughing and rolling on the floor.

“Yah! I think I would’ve died right here!” Woohyun yelled laying on the floor in shock clutching his heart. Sungyeol kept laughing.

“Oh you’re so dead.” Myungsoo said trying to grab his legs, but the Sungyeol started running off causing everyone to go after him.

“You can’t catch me!~” He sang running down the hallways. Then he stopped to catch his breath for a while. Myungsoo came up from behind and tackled him (feisty...LMAO jk.) then Sunggyu and Dongwoo grabbed his arms and legs. They walked back to the couch with Sungyeol squirming around trying to get out.

“You aren’t being let go until you say you’re sorry.” Sunggyu said.

“Never!” Sungyeol said squirming around.

 

Ming sighed and walked outside to the backyard while Woohyun followed. She chuckled at the sight of the rose petals still scattered everywhere and the candles barely lit. The wind came harder blowing out the candles, and causing her to rub her arms. She then felt something warm draped over her shoulders and turned around to see Woohyun in a t-shirt.

“Aren’t you cold?” She asked.

“Nahh, this wind is nothing.” He said.

“We should clean this up soon.” Ming said pointing to the decorations.

“We’ll do that tomorrow. Right now…” Woohyun trailed off then put his arms around Ming’s waist as they looked into the sky. ”Right now, we’ll just enjoy the stars.” He finished.

 

They stood there for a while. The breeze calmed down to a soothing wind. The only sound heard were crickets, and occasionally Sungyeol’s scream.

“I’m tired.” Ming said breaking the silence. She leaned her head against Woohyun’s chest and closed her eyes. Woohyun chuckled then gave her a kiss on the forehead. He was about to let go and walk away when Ming gripped onto his arms.

“Carry Me.” She mumbled smiling.

 

He smiled then picked her up bridal style and headed back inside the house to find them sitting down and watching the drama again. He tip toed up the stairs and into her room and placed her gently onto the bed. Then Woohyun tucked her in and walked out of the room. He slowly closed the door and headed downstairs.

 

“Woohyun, you just missed the good part.” Sungjong said.

“You know I can always watch it back at the dorm Sungjong.” He said.

“Not if I hide it.”

Sungjong stuck out his tongue.

“Oh that’s right, he was with his girl.” Dongwoo said.

“Nam Woohyun always puts the girls first.” Hoya teased.

“Don’t . If I were Ming I would feel pretty lucky, considering there are a lot of douche bags out there.” Fanny said, while Sungjong nodded.

“Sungjong why are you nodding?” Woohyun asked.

“Because it’s true.” He said.

“Thank you, at least someone agrees.” Fanny said.

“Sungjong, I think you’ve watched too many dramas.” Myungsoo said causing everyone to laugh.

 

Minutes passed and the laughter and jokes turned into silence. Everybody had fallen asleep on either the couches or the floor. The last person up, Sungjong finished the episode and turned the t.v. off. Ming on the other hand was alone upstairs, half asleep. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at the clock, which read 3:30. She sighed then tossed and turned around in her bed for a few minutes, but then gave up.

 

“Aish,” She mumbled getting out of bed slowly and tip toeing downstairs. She saw them all sleeping in the living room and chuckled. Then she poked Woohyun a few times until he woke up.

“Woohyun~” She whispered.

“Is it morning already?” He asked rubbing his eyes.

“No, but I can’t sleep.” Ming whispered back. He smiled and then took her hand.

“Miss me too much?” He asked which earned him a slap on the arm.

 

 He gave her a piggyback ride up the stairs and she climbed into bed. He was about to walk out but she grabbed his arm.

“Don’t leave.” She said.

“Fine.” He said and then started climbing into the bed next to Ming. He wrapped his arms around her waist and closed his eyes.

“Woohyun, I still can’t sleep.” Ming whispered hearing his low laugh.

“What do you want me to do, sing you a lullaby?” He asked. Ming nodded and he pouted.

“Sing, Hope is a Dream That Doesn’t Sleep.” Ming said. Woohyun cleared his throat and started singing. (Psst, I’m stupid. I copy and pasted these lyrics.If you don’t understand then look up the English lyrics. Makes more sense. Roflmao. :D)

 

~Na oerowododoe neol saenggakhalddaen

Misoga naui eolgule beonjyeo

Na himdeuleododoe niga haengbokhalddaen

Sarangi nae mam gadeukhi chaewo~

 

Woohyun continued singing quietly, which made Ming smile. His soothing voice began to make her sleepier and sleepier. Once he reached the bridge of the song, Ming drifted off to sleep. He stopped singing and kissed her on the cheek.

“Goodnight Ming, saranghae.” He whispered, then he closed his eyes

 

Ming woke up next morning to the chirping of birds. She turned around and saw Woohyun sleeping. She smiled and then looked at his face. He was more perfect when he was sleeping. Suddenly, Woohyun rustled around and flopped over letting go of Ming. She laughed and slowly got out of bed to brush her teeth.

 

When she came back, Woohyun was still sleeping. This time he hugged a nearby pillow and rolled over. Ming chuckled and grabbed another pillow from the side. She gently whacked his body a few times until he was semi- awake.

“Five more minutes..” He mumbled under the pillow. Ming laughed and hit him hard. She yanked the covers off causing him to curl into a ball.

“Yah Wake up!” She yelled jumping on the bed.

“Okay okay, I’m awake.” He said getting up.

“Did you sleep well?” Ming asked.

“No, I was up all night singing to you.” He teased.

“Meanie. I’m hungry, let’s go downstairs.” Ming said.

 

They both walked down and found everyone sprawled out on the floor or couch. They looked at each other and ran to the kitchen grabbing pots and pans. When they came back they started banging them together, making an obnoxiously loud noise.

“Shut up…” Fanny yelled hiding under the covers. Sungjong threw a pillow which almost hit Woohyun. They kept banging the pots until someone woke up.

“What are you two doing?” Sunggyu asked angrily.

“Looks like Grandpa needs more sleep.” Hoya joked.

“I quit. I’m up.” Fanny said coming out of the covers.

“Same.” Sungjong said stretching and accidentally hit Hoya.

“Ow..” He said.

“Sorry hyung.” Sungjong said.

“Myungsoo, Dongwoo!” Sunggyu tried kicking them to wake them up. No response.

“Let me handle this.” Sungjong said coming over with a pillow and hitting them rapidly.

“What the?” Dongwoo yelled.

“Merhh…” Myungsoo grumbled slowly opening his eyes.

“Now..Sungyeol.” Sunggyu said with a sigh.

 

“SUNGYEOL WAKE UP!” They all yelled while banging pots. He opened his eyes a bit then closed them again. Then, Woohyun ran upstairs and came back down with the costume Sungyeol wore yesterday.

 

“Payback.” He said walking up to Sungyeol. He poked him a few times, and Sungyeols eyes open. Once he realized what was in front of him, he screamed throwing his pillows that Woohyun dodged.

“Get away you-…” Sungyeol was about to finish but Woohyun took off the mask and started laughing. “Not funny guys.” He said.

“Not my fault that you didn’t wake up.” Woohyun said still laughing.

 

Just then, the phone rang, and Fanny groaned. She started slowly getting up and putting on her slippers.

“Who calls this early in the morning?” She asked walking over to answer the phone.

“Early?? I think we overslept. It’s like almost noon now.” Sunggyu said.

“Because Sungjong made us watch the stupid drama.” Myungsoo said.

“You could’ve slept while we were watching you know!” Sungjong defended.

“Hey Ming, someone’s looking for you on the phone!~” Fanny sang handing the phone to Ming. She walked into a hallway to get some privacy, but wondered who would call for her.

 

“H-hello?” She asked.

“Hello, Ming is that you?” A familiar voice said. Ming’s eyes widened and she was speechless. “Hello? Ming?” The voiced asked snapping her out of her trance.

“M-mom.” Ming whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.14.11

oooh. a call from the mommy. o.O is it good or bad though??? hmmmm...lol. yep. ending this fanfic soon. maybe friday-saturday. Imma be busy tomorrow in the evening -sobs- hopefully I can still type something up though. lalalala....infinite's comeback seems to take forever. Maybe cause I'm not patient. D: whyyy whyyy!!!!!

So I'm thikning of writing a Myungsoo fic now. it won't be too long though. Hoya fic still needs some tweaking and....more importantly a title lol. writers block is a poo head. :'(

Peacee my hommies. XD <3