First.

Pinky Promise.

"I'm so hungry!" Ming yelled walking around the house for what seemed like the millionth time.
"I know, it's almost ready." Woohyun said walking over and hugging her from behind her back.
"You smell like food, go away." Ming pushed him off gentily and he pouted.
"Are you that hungry?" He asked. Ming nodded.
"I didn't eat anything else except for some cake."
Woohyun smiled and walked over to her.
"Cute apron." Ming said staring at his Snoopy apron.
"I know you like it." He said.
"I'm so-"
Woohyun cut her off.
"Hungry, I know."
"Is it done yet?"
"No."
"How about now."
"No."
Ming stared at the ground for a few minutes.
"Now?" She asked.
"Will this make you feel better." Woohyun gave her a peck on the cheek.
"No, still hungry." Ming joked.
He then gave her a peck on the nose.
"Nope~" Ming sang. Woohyun smirked and then came closer to her face.
"You still smell like food so unless you want to be eaten then I would st-"
His lips met hers and it was like the day at the amusement park all over again. Both of them didn't want to break off. Then the water from the pot began to simmer onto the stove top. Woohyun broke off and ran to the stove to turn the water off. Ming sighed but was happy that she would be able to eat.
"Ooh ooh! What did you make." She said trying to jump over to look at the stove. Woohyun blocked her view every attempt she made.
"You'll have to wait. Go watch some t.v. or something." He said pushing her off softly.
"Fine meanie." She said sticking her tongue out. Woohyun stuck his tongue out too and headed out.

'Breaking news, Junhyung and Hara are officially a couple.'
Ming turned the channel and Infinite's performance came on. She smiled.
'Nothing's Over!~' They sang in harmony while dancing. Woohyun walked in and started dancing. He pulled Ming off from the couch and forced her to dance
"No, I can't dance whatsoever." She said.
"Oh come on. Please for me!" He said doing his fail, but irresistable aegyo.
"Aish, fine." Ming got up and followed his hand movements. Soon enough, the song ended and Woohyun pulled her toward the door. He cupped his hands around her eyes and lead her toward the table.
"Open." He whispered.
She opened her eyes and plates of food were sorted in front of her.
"Woohyun, you made all of this?" She asked while he nodded.
"What are we waiting for. Aren't you hungry?" He asked. (omg I almost typed hungyu D:)
"Oh, yeah." Ming said.
Both of them sat down on the table. She put the napkin across her lap and started eating forgetting about everything else. When she looked up, Woohyun laughed.
"What? I'm hungry." She said.
"Let me get that." Woohyun said grabbing a napkin and wiping some sauce off her face. Ming blushed a little.


They finished eating and Ming got out of her seat. Woohyun followed her and picked her up bridal style then spun her around.
"So, did you like it?" He asked.
"Yes, thanks." She said.
"I've never really cooked for a girl before." He nervously chuckled.
"What about your mom then?"
"She doesn't count. So you're the first girl I've ever cooked for."
"Really?" Ming asked.
"Yes really. Did you think that I would get a lot of girls because of my looks." He said smirking. Ming playfully smacked his arm.
"Maybe..." She said.
"Surprisingly, I turned down a few girls." He confessed.
"Why?"
"They only seemed to want the fame and money that I gave them.." He trailed off. Ming was let go and pulled into a hug.
"You okay?" She asked.
"Yeah I'm fine." He said hugging her tighter.
"Where are the others anyways?" She asked changing the subject. He let go and the shrugged.
"Maybe they ditched us to go to the park or something."
Ming nodded.  

"Well I kind of like this peace and quiet." Woohyun said.

"Let's enjoy it while it lasts." Ming said.

Woohyun grabbed Ming's hand and walked around the backyard. All of a sudden, the front door opened.


"Sungyeol, how much food did you buy?!" Myungsoo asked lugging in bags of food.
"Simple. Enough for me, myself, and I." He said hopping onto the couch.

"Oh god, they're back." Ming and Woohyun said at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.10.11

*WARNING...IF YOU HATE ANY KIND OF SPAM...I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT READ THE STUFF BELOW. HEHEHE. KTHNX BYE BYE!! <3 *

OH SHE'S BACK!! SHE'S BACK!!~ hehehe. YAY I'm back home noww!! lolol I wrote this in the car. lmao kinda ey I know. I'm still car lagged atm. D: Lalalalala. So yeah vacation was fun fun fun..really hot though. I BOUGHT USELESS JUNK. :D wooot. hahahaha. I feel weird. Back to my lifeless days on the computer ^^ WEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Oh yeah..one more thing.

INFINITE IS MAKING A COMEBACK. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. They really need some rest though D': On a happier note...JACKET PHOTO.

ASJDALKSJDALK:SLDJASLKDJASLKDJLKASDJSLAKDJS:ALK -me dies-  they were....too................yeah I came back home excited and jumped up and down .

HOYA AND HIS POLKA DOT SUIT. <333 Howonnie is trying to killl meeeeeeeeee......hehehehe. :DDDDDDD ALSKDJSALKDASLKD:ALSKDALKDJA:SLKDA:SL. -drooooooools- i'm going crazy yo... lolol.

Yeol really suits this concept hahahah. and Jjong...wahh...omg manly. o.O  Woohyuns pants are legit. XD Then theres Gyu with his full on polka dot suit lmao. MYUNGSOO GOT TALLER? or is he closer to the camera?? I think it's shoe lifts..hahahaha. I'm a meany. WEEE Dongwooooo omg. lololol. show dem arms. okay now I'm done...well kinda.

Cute image, or Manly image, Infinite can pull anything off.  *~*

I missed ya'll. Byeomm!! <3

double update maybe???  (for you deprieved souls) hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. ;)