Can You Smile?

Pinky Promise.

 

“Let’s go somewhere.” Woohyun whispered to Ming still holding on tightly. Ming nodded and took his hands. They walked out not bothering to tell the others who were having fun. Woohyun and Ming walked to the park still in their damp clothes. They walked to the swings and sat down next to each other, holding hands as they started swinging back and forth. Ming closed her eyes and felt like she was flying. She felt weightless and all her problems have disappeared in thin air.

“Fun huh?” Woohyun asked.

“I feel so free.” Ming said.

‘Let me tell you something okay?”

“Go on.”

“You’re the only person that I’ve met that made me feel like a normal person and not just an idol.”

“What do you mean?” Ming asked getting higher on the swings.

“Most of the girls I meet only want my autograph, or my pictures. That day when I met you, you seemed so calm and different from everyone else.”

“That’s because I was speechless. It’s not every day that I run into an idol and eat ice cream with them.”

Woohyun chuckled.

“Well it’s not every day that I eat ice cream with a random fan is it?”

“I….aish, nevermind.” Ming said in defeat.

“The Namstar is always right.” Woohyun said sticking his tongue out.

“Do you think that-.“ Ming tried to say.

Then his phone rang and he hopped off of the swing.

“Hello?”

Ming sighed trying to slow down on her swings. She saw Woohyun look back and smile then turned back around to talk on the phone. She hung her head down playing with the sand with her barefeet. Then a pair of shoes showed up and she looked up to see Woohyun.

“Sorry, I had to take that, what were you going to say?”

“It’s nothing really.” Ming forced a smile.

“Hey!!” A voice said.

Both of them looked over and saw Sungyeol running toward them while the others followed from behind.

“Great they’re here.” Woohyun said with a smile.

“Hi Ming!” Sungjong said giving her a hug.

“Okay, I’m going to head off. I left something back at the dorm. Be right back.” Woohyun said winking.

“Wait what?”

Ming was confused.

“I told them to come and keep you company. Plus we don’t want you to get kidnapped by someone other than me.” He joked.

“O-okay then.” Ming said. Woohyun walked off to a direction but Ming didn’t know where he was really going (oooh. I wonder where. LOL I’ll tell you…………later. :D).

 

“What to do.” Fanny said playing with her hair.

“Guys the sun is about to set!” Sungjong said jumping up and down.

“To the playgroud.” Myungsoo said and everyone climbed onto the play set trying to get a good view.

The sun set and everyone ooh-ed and ahh-ed. Then afterwards they ran around and talked for a bit.

“I’m so tired.” SUngjong said.

“I’m not.” Dongwoo said laughing and running around.

“Do you think Woohyun needs any help?” Myungsoo asked then realized what he said and covered his mouth.

“Um, what are you talking about?” Ming asked.

“Yeah, I think you’re the one who needs help.” Sunggyu joked then gave him a glare.

“Nothing, I’m just so tired.” Myungsoo said.

“Then we should go back now.” Ming said getting up.

“No!” Everyone yelled stopping her.

“Okay, okay, we’ll stay, sheesh.” Ming said sitting back down.

“Hehe, sorry, we haven’t really seen you in a while.” Sungyeol said trying to explain.

“Mhmm.”

Ming eyed them suspiciously. Sunggyu stretched and then took out his phone. He walked over by the tree and started talking.

“What is up with everyone on the phone today?” Ming asked.

“Oh the manager has just been checking on us.” Myungsoo said again, this time not blowing his cover.

“Okay guys, let’s head back. It’s getting late.” Sunggyu said.

“Oh I think my back just cracked.” Sungyeol said rubbing his back.

“ it up, like a man.” Dongwoo mumbled. (lolol i..just can’t..hahahah.)

 

They walked back slowly to the house. Ming looked inside and saw a light on wondering if the butler was not or not. What she didn’t know was when she was walking up to the front porch, they snuck off into the back yard.

“Hey guys, I-“ Ming turned around finding out she was talking to herself the whole time.

“Thanks guys.”

 

She opened the door leading to the dim lights in the living room. The lights were bright enough to show a scatter of rose petals neatly aligned on the floor creating a pathway. She slowly followed the path seeing candles now made into another pathway. She then saw that a few roses were formed into a shape of a heart below her feet. She smiled, then looking up, but saw no one around. Then a pair of arms wrapped around her, but she knew it was Woohyun. He turned her around and handed her a rose. The rest of the guys stepped out now in suits and started singing Can You Smile quietly. Fanny came out dressed as a waitress and brought out food then gave Ming a thumbs up.

“So, Can you Smile?” Woohyun asked Ming.

~And Can You Smile~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.3.11

Hehehehe. Short Update I know. But I really should get to bed soon. Leaving tomorrow/today. ahh!! -cries- I'm pumped though woot. Lol so either I write/type (on iPod) everything then update everything when I get back, or update when I get to the hotel. -Ponder ponder- Not sure...I will miss my lifeless life for a while. -hugs computer- My infinite source XD

Love you like Myungsoo loves Yeol! XD <3