Strawberries and Sunsets

Pinky Promise.

 

 Ming woke up to the sound of her phone alarm going off. She slowly got up but didn’t remember setting her alarm. All she remembered was going to the water park and falling asleep. She looked at the clock and it read 10. Fanny was probably still asleep. She picked up her phone and read the message attached to the alarm.

 

Ming-ah! Wakey Wakey~ I hope you slept well (and dreamt about me). Meet me at the park by noon. I can’t tell you why though. P.S. Don’t worry, I won’t bag you, or “Kidnap” you, whatever you want to call it.

Love,

Woohyun <3

 

Ming smiled and went to go showered. Then she remembered something. Right when she fell asleep, Woohyun had whispered something, but she fell asleep. She got dressed into something comfy and decided to write a note for Fanny and stuck it on her door. Ming walked outside and headed to the park. She saw Woohyun standing under a large shady tree (lolol. Yess I did that on purpose ;D). Woohyun saw her and walked over embracing her into a hug.

“I missed you.” He said.

“But I saw you yesterday.”

“Yesterday was a long time ago, too long for me.”

“Once again, cheesy~” Ming said teasing.

“Yah! Just get in the car.”

“Are you holding me hostage now?” Ming joked.

“You are a meanie. Now put this on.”

Woohyun handed her a blindfold.

“I thought you said you weren’t going to kidnap me.”

“Well, I didn’t jump you and put a bag over your head, now did I?” Woohyun said. Ming gave him a look then put on the blindfold.

 

As they were driving Ming began to get impatient. Then the car stopped and Woohyun took her hands and led her out somewhere. She could feel the warm sun and the breeze grazing her face. She felt around until she found a bench and waited till Woohyun said to take the blindfold off. She heard footsteps then felt a presence in front of her.

“You can take it off now.” Woohyun whispered.

 

Ming untangled the knot and slowly took the blindfold off. Her eyes adjusted to the light and she was staring at the city center of Seoul. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing right now. Woohyun smiled when she saw her reaction.

“Beautiful huh?” He asked.

“How did you-“

“I know people.” Woohyun said winking (Doesn’t that sound familiar now??).

“Wow, this is just,” Ming said trying to find the right word.

“That’s not all.”

Woohyun grabbed a picnic basket from under the bench. Ming smiled and helped Woohyun set the blanket somewhere where they could see Seoul. Then Woohyun took out many different foods out of the picnic basket, which shocked Ming.

“You made all this?”

“Yeah, I love cooking. It’s just that I really haven’t had time to since the schedules are building up.”

Ming nodded wondering what to eat first. She saw the plate of strawberries drizzled with chocolate dip. Woohyun caught her gaze and reached for a strawberry.

“Open wide.” Woohyun said feeding Ming the strawberry. (YES I TOLD YOU. I do not lie with my hints. Muahahah. Okay I’m done.)

 They ate all the food and talked for a while. Then Woohyun and Ming cleaned up their food. Woohyun grabbed Ming’s hand and took her to a open grass area.

“Bet you can’t catch me.” Woohyun said running around.

“Yah!” Ming yelled running after him. They ran for a while and Woohyun decided to slow down a little for Ming. But Ming grabbed onto his arm and he tripped causing both of them to fall, with Ming on top of Woohyun’s chest.

“Okay, you got me.” He said trying to get up. They both tried getting back up but fell back down rolling in the grass. Both of them stopped rolling and laid on their backs staring at the sky holding hands.

“I think I made a good choice moving to Seoul.” Ming said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, my mom pleaded me that I wasn’t ready to leave yet. Instead, I stormed out and came here.”

“Then you met me.” Woohyun said. They laid there for quite a bit then looked at each other. Ming never noticed how his eyes sparkle even more when he’s in the sun. How his hair falls down to his eyes. How whenever he smiles, her heart warms up and sends butterflies to her stomach.

 

“Wow, we’ve been here for a while.” Woohyun finally said breaking the silence.

“Really? I thought we were here only for a few minutes.”

“It seems like that when you are having a good time. Come on, let’s go back up.” Woohyun said grabbing her hands, but she didn’t get up.

“I don’t feel like moving. It’s too far away.” Ming said. Woohyun sighed and squatted down, while Ming gave him a weird look.

“Are you going to get on or not? I can just let you lay here.” Woohyun said. Ming jumped onto his back wrapping her arms around his neck. He grabbed her legs and began walking.

“Why do you have to be so fat?” Woohyun complained.

“Yah! Do you want to be choked by my arms?” Ming asked.

“I’m joking. You are nothing compared to Sunggyu and his fat thighs.” Woohyun said chuckling.

(Give me a minute. I had to stop writing, lololol. Okay I’m back to normal.). Then he started running with Ming on his back screaming.

“I swear if you drop me, you will die!” Ming said holding on for dear life with her eyes closed.

“We’re here~” Woohyun sang. Ming opened her eyes and got off.

“So what now?” Ming asked.

“You’ll see in a few minutes. Just sit down.” Woohyun said. The sun was beginning to set and Woohyun waited holding Ming’s hand.

“In 3…2…1” Woohyun said. Ming was confused but then looked over as the sun set.

 

The sun went down as the lights in the city began to flicker on. The building lights were one by one slowly and the cars driving by were now blurs traveling around. Ming was shocked again seeing everything light up and flash around. Seoul became the city of lights once again, of course, until the morning came.

“Remember when I told you at the party, about the sunset and Seoul?” Woohyun asked.

“Yeah, you really didn’t have to do this for me.” Ming said.

“Oh there’s something else I want to tell you.”

“What?”

“I-I..” Woohyun tried saying while Ming smiled at him.

“Yes?” Ming said.

“I…”

“Say it..”

“I..think that Seoul is beautiful at night. Just like you.” Woohyun said nervously. Ming gave him a smile. When she wasn’t looking, he smacked is forehead. He hesitated. Why couldn’t he say it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

7.1.11

 

LOL yo wassup. Okay so in the process of posting this..I almost out. Idk why XD Just letting you know. hehehehe. MUAHAHHAHAHA. hmmm..Woohyun why can't you say it!! ahhh!!! Okay..nothing else to say..

Bye bye!!! <3