Chapter One.

Pinky Promise.

People say that fate and destiny bring two people together at the right time. At first, it wasn’t like this for these two people. He was an idol, and she was just a fan. A person living her normal life (talking to me on the computer lololol.). Oh, how she was longing to meet the right person in her life. It seems like all the guys at her school are the same cliché jerks, who you can expect to cheat on you. Neither of them expected that this would happen, but the game of life is full of surprises.

“But mom, I’m old enough to take care of myself.”Ming pleaded.

“No, I will not let you go to Seoul all by yourself.” Her mother said.

“All these years, I’ve been stuck at home. I want to do something in my life for once.” 
“It was the best for you.” 
“You think I like being trapped at home?!”
Ming began to pack her things. She walked out of her room without any regrets.
“Now young lady. You come back with those bags!” Her mother demanded.
“I’m going to Seoul, and that’s that. You can’t stop me.” Her voice became shaky and her eyes filled with tears.
“Ming, do not-“ Was all she could hear before slamming the door shut.
She walked out, with tears streaming down her face. Grabbing her bags, she ran down to the bus stop as fast as she could. The wind began piercing at her tear stained face causing it to sting. She sat down in a seat and looked out the window. Her eyes began to water at the sight of her house. All of a sudden the bus jolted and began heading off. Ming placed her hand on the fog covered window looking back at her neighborhood.
So this is good bye.
Tears slowly began to drop one by one. By the time the bus had reached the airport, the tears had dried out.
Cheer up, you are one step away from getting to Seoul.
Ming smiled and headed to the security scanner thing (idk what its called XP). She felt somewhat awkward though because others around her began stripping their shoes and jackets. Luckily, they didn’t take it too far. (LMAO bahahaha). Once it ended, she sighed and took her belongings. She paused for a second before walking down the long hallway filled with people.
Once I step onto the plane, there is no turning back.
She took a few steps forward, and then a few steps back.
“Aish, what to do?!” She said tugging on her scarf.

Whatever your heart wants you to do, you trust it….

Ming stood up and sprinted down the hallway toward the entrance. She looked around for her seat and put her bags in the cubby above. (lol cubby). The pilot spoke on the intercom and the plane started moving. Butterflies began to form in her stomach, and the rumbling didn’t help at all. The plane lifted off, and Ming looked out of the window once more. 
Goodbye Cincinnati..Hello Korea.

Ming sat back and let all the worries escape. Her eyes slowly closed, and she fell asleep. She woke up with the sunlight streaming through her window hitting her face. 
“Passengers, please buckle in. We are expecting a landing soon.” The intercom said.

The plane landed with another rumble and passengers headed off one by one. Ming slowly stepped out and marveled at the sight of the airport. It seemed so much bigger and fancier than the one back home. She smiled when she saw a man running towards a woman, then embracing her into a hug. She took out her Infinite album and hugged it close to her chest. Her phone vibrated and she read the message.

To: Ming
From: Fanny
Hey, sorry, traffics holding us back. I’ll text you once we arrive.

Since no one had come to pick her up, she had decided to explore the airport a little. She marveled at the all the floors and looked up not aware of what was happening. 
“Infinite! Infinite!” Girls screamed as the group, Infinite walked into the doors. They had just come back from their Japan promotions and did not expect a huge wave of screaming fan girls.

“Wah. This is the most people I’ve seen since our debut days.” Hoya said.
“Yeah, and the loudest.” Sungyeol mumbled.
“Just smile and wave guys, smile and wave.” Sunggyu said as everyone else followed.
Woohyun looked around and stopped waving. He was tired of the screaming. Tired of the camera flashes. Is there one day where he can be a normal person?
“Guys, I’m going to use the restroom, okay?” Woohyun said leaving.

Ming was still looking around waiting impatiently for her ride to come.
Fanny, where are you?!
She took out her camera and began to take pictures. Ming backed up to get a better view of the flag hanging on the highest floor. As she moved further back, she bumped into someone.
“Oh my gosh, mianhe-“ She turned and bowed 90 degrees. When she looked up, she saw the most beautiful face there could be.
“It’s okay. Are you new here?” Woohyun asked smiling.
Ming stood there speechless, holding her Infinite album in her hands. Woohyun noticed it and grinned.
“Here, just for you.” He said signing it and handing it back. 
“T-thank you.” Ming said still in awe.
Woohyun smiled again causing butterflies to form inside her stomach. He stared at her for a while and began feeling a little awkward.
“Are you okay?” He said waving his hand in front of her face snapping Ming out of her trace.
“Y-yeah, I’m fine I guess.” She said. Woohyun eyed a ice cream shop nearby and started skipping toward it. He stopped, then running back to grab Ming's hand. Then he skipped, pulling her with him.
“I love ice cream. I haven’t had any since we had busy schedules.” Woohyun said sighing.
Ming kept her head down finishing up her ice cream. When she looked up, Woohyun chuckled.
“Here.” He said wiping causing her to blush madly. 
“Thanks, again.” She said smiling a little.
“You know, you might be the only person that didn’t faint seeing someone like me.” Woohyun said.
“Really?”
Woohyun nodded, then brushed his hair out of his face.
“What’s your name?” 
Ming looked around to see who he was talking to. It couldn’t be her, it just couldn’t.
“M-me?” She asked quietly.
“Yep.” 
“Ming.”
“Well, hello Ming, I am Woohyun, the king of fan services!” Woohyun said causing Ming began to laugh.
The time passed and neither of them knew that they had so much in common. 
“So yeah, Sunggyu and I, we’re close, like-“ Woohyun began to explain, but was interrupted by a phone call.
“Sorry, I need to take this.” Ming said walking out.
“Ming, we’re here now. Where are you?!” Fanny said.
“I’m coming, give me a few minutes.” Ming explained.

“Do you have to leave?” Woohyun asked
“Yeah, my rides here.”
“No, don’t leave!” Woohyun pouted. Ming couldn’t resist laughing.
“Don’t you have to get back to your dorm too?” Ming asked playfully eyeing him.
“Oh, that’s right. Crap, I’m going to be late.” Woohyun said.
“Well, it was nice meeting you!”
“Same here, see you some other time maybe?” Woohyun winked.
“Yeah, maybe.” Ming said waving back. She walked away from the ice cream shop smiling to herself.
Woohyun did the same and caught up with the guys.
“Hyung, what took you so long?” Sungjong asked.
“Oh, I was just, taking a break, that’s all.” He said smiling.
“You seem awfully smiley now.” Hoya said.
“I guess it was just the ice cream. I mean, since we had our schedules, I haven’t been able to do a lot.” Woohyun shrugged.
It was more than the ice cream. It was her. The way she would listen to him talking and her laugh that would make anyone smile. The way she talked to him didn't make Woohyun feel like an idol. It made him seem like a normal person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.25.11

Hola peeps!! So, first chapter updated. I had already did a few of them so I'll update one each day :D Oh the cheese!!! I killed myself writing this so yeah. -facepalm-

Love youu~ <3