chapter 8

Day by Day

 

A/N: Yay I got more subscribers. Thank you for supporting me! I hope other people like this story too. Enjoy~~ OH AND ALSO, WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING IN BOLD LIKE THIS. THAT MEANS THE THING THAT IS IN BOLD IS BEING SAID IN THE VIDEO.

 

         “Where you going to sleep?” Ji young asked. Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri realized the edgy presence, so they walked ahead leaving Ji young and Top by themselves.

         “At ________-ah.” Top barely said audibly.

         Ji young just scoffed as Top and Ji young walked side by side, Ji young had his hands in his pant’s pockets. And Top swung his arms on the sides of his body, and looked around the room awkwardly.

         “Hyung, can you please just tell me what is up between you and __________-ah?” Ji young finally managed to form words in his mouth. Top didn’t reply and didn’t answer for a while.

         “Me and __________-ah are dating.” Top said, he didn’t know where this conversation was going.

         “Ne, How long?” Ji young felt his voice cracking.

         “Huh?” Top was clearly confused.

         “How long?” Ji young repeated.

         “How long what?” Top gave a puzzled look.

         “HOW LONG WERE YOU AND ___________-AH DATING!” Ji young yelled at Top, they stopped walking and stared at each other. Top saw all the betrayal and anger in Ji young’s eyes, but Top was too surprised to say anything.

         “Uhm.. uh… uh..” Top stammered on.

         “Forget it…” Ji young said. And he just walked away from Top.

         “I am leaving! See you at practice tomorrow!” Top yelled out to all the bigbang members, as he walked out the dorm.

         Immediately, when Ji young got home he slammed his door and stayed in there for hours. Not eating anything. But he heard a quiet knock at his door, and he heard it open.

         “Hyung, you got a package.” Daesung said timidly, afraid of getting yelled at Ji young.

         “Oh, just leave it there.” Ji young said in monotone, as he pointed towards a table. Daesung did what was told, and he put the package on the table. 30 minutes passed, and Ji young stayed in the same position. He then got up and opened the package. And there he saw familiar handwriting. There are several disks. Watch it in the order I put it in. The letter said in your handwriting. Ji young stared at it for a while, then he got the disk that was on top and put it in his laptop to watch. He pressed the play button, and he heard the laugh he missed so much. He immediately recognized this video. He filmed it when you and him had your first date.

         “Ji young-ah, why are you filming?” You said, and you made a funny face at the camera. Ji young laughed.

         “Because, whenever we have a special event. I am going to be filming it!” Ji young explained. You just nodded.

         “Oh, okay!” you say with a smile. Ji young saw the whole first date; it was at a small carnival. And he remembers that he had to wear sunglasses and a hat, so no one recognized him. And you kept teasing him that he is wearing sunglasses when it is cloudy outside.

         “Omo! It is starting to rain!” You said, as you tried to cover your head from the rain. And Ji young saw the video then being lead to you and Ji young under a small little piece of shelter, barely keeping you guys dry. Ji young slightly chuckled as he remembered that he put his jacket over your head, so he could keep you dry from the rain. But that clearly failed. But Ji young saw the video continue.

         “Ji young-ah! Why are you filming? The camera is going to get all wet!” you yell, but Ji young just chuckled.

         “Arasso! We should turn it off.” Ji young said as he turned off the camera. But Ji young recalled, that he only turned off the camera so he could kiss you. Ji young noticed that that video was done. So he took out the disk, and he put it in another one. This disk was when it was your birthday.

         “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!” Ji young sang to you. He had a small cupcake in one hand, and in the other it was the camera. Ji young then went over to you, and you were in your hoodie sleeping on the couch.

         “What is this?” You say tiredly, rubbing your eyes so you can walk up.

         “It is your birthday, make a wish!” Ji young told you, and he held the cupcake in front of you. It had one candle on it, and you smiled.

         “I don’t need to wish for anything. I got everything I have already.” You say as you kiss Ji young. The camera turned off, and Ji young smiled. He went to the next disk, and this time it was his birthday, then it was your first year anniversary together. Ji young frowned at that, as he saw that is when he got the promise ring. Ji young looked down at the lonely ring on his finger, knowing that the other ring isn’t yours anymore. But Ji young still continued on going disk to disk. After the anniversary, it was when you first did aegyo so you could cheer up Ji young. And with each disk he went saw, each memory he remembered, each time broke his heart.

         “I should stop watching.” Ji young muttered. But he couldn’t stop, couldn’t stop seeing your smile or stop hearing your laugh. Ji young just couldn’t stop remembering you. Now, Ji young came to the last disk. Ji young put it in carefully and pressed the play button. This disk was different; it was one that you did by yourself. And Ji young carefully listened to what you had to say.

         “Ji young-ah, I guess we are broken up now. Huh? It is okay; we all knew that we would break up one day. Right?” you say coldly. It hurt both of your hearts so much. But you continued on. “Sorry for not being able to say this to you in person. I guess I really am too much of a coward to face you. But I don’t regret anything I did.” You lightly laugh at your lie, as Ji young saw a couple of tears go down your face. “I just wanted to say that I should give you back the memories we had. I only found this; you can keep it or throw it away. Do whatever you want with it. But Ji young-ah, promise me you will live a good life. Okay? I am sorry for everything. Please try to forget my bad self. And only take the good memories.” You couldn’t go on, and you ended the video. Ji young felt a couple tears go down his cheeks.

         Ji young turned off his computer, and he just sat on his bed. Only thinking of one thing: your voice. He keeps replaying the thing that made his head go blank. Try to forget my bad self. Ji young scoffed. Forget? How? How can I forget someone I love? How can I forget all the memories we had together? How could I forget everything we have been through? Ji young slightly laughed at your hard request. “How can I forget you?” Ji young whispered to himself, and he felt a bittersweet tear fall.

 

A/N: sorry for late update, I was watching at how cute Top and Seungri are last night ;) Kekekeke. So is it good? If you like, please subsribe and comment. If you like and already subsribed, THANK YOU <3 I still don’t know how to end this fanfic T.T I need help or suggestions!