chapter 18

Day by Day

A/N: it is a long chapter... Bc i was planning for this to be 2 chaps... But i kind of combined it as one bc i have so many ideas... Lol... Oh yea, I made it have a cameo with me! Of course my cameo is being the fans XD Lololol. I mean come on, if you saw bigbang in a restaurant in front of you, what would you do? I would first just stare and see if I am going crazy and then run up to them. Lol XD I am horrible, I am a crazy fangirl. The things I would do if I actually lived in Korea. Lololol jk. I want to live in Korea though T_T

And this is like the fluffiest thing I wrote... Fluff is going to end soon after this chap… lololol but spoiler: there is a “boys over flowers” moment XD lol that drama. Forever I will love so yi jung and chu gaeul together. They are so friggin cute together… okay whatever. Enjoy? … I feel this is just getting worse… oh btw...

 

"Run..." jiyong whispered to you and dragged you out of the restaurant before any fans took notice of you.

Jiyong pulled you out of top's grip, and top saw your and jiyong's retreating figures.

"Second time this happened..." top muttered to himself.

"oppa! Saranghaeyo!" fans screamed while rushing through the restaurant.

"OMO! Eun hee is even prettier in person!" a fan could be heard. Eun hee smiled at the compliment, but wondered why jiyong never took notice of it.

"Where is jiyong oppa? Why isn't he with eun hee unni?" the fangirls kept interrogating. The relationship was publicized between Jiyong and Eun hee, since Eun hee was an heir of a popular company. So this relationship was more understood than if jiyong was dating a regular citizen.

"Jiyong-ah had to leave early because he had work. You guys should leave though, we are going to get going." taeyang politely tried to excuse himself. But the wave of fans blocked anyone from leaving.

"Wait! Oppa can we have a signature? And picture please?" the fans screamed at the remaining bigbang members.

Taeyang sighed and looked at the members beside him. They knew they weren't able to turn down their fans like this, wouldn't that be too cruel?

"Okay. Where do I sign?" taeyang asked. "You totally owe me one" taeyang silently cursed jiyong.

 

Jiyong dragged you in the back of the restaurant and zipped corner to corner. Some fans that saw him outside took notice of jiyong and you, so they started to race after you and him.

Jiyong made sure you weren't revealed as he made sharp rights and lefts. He saw an alley in the corner of his eye and dragged you in and pulled you in close so you were still to be unseen, he peeked over his shoulder and saw the fans just run past them. Jiyong took a deep breath of relief as he still held onto you. You guys stayed like that for a while till you spoke out.

"Uhm are they gone? Because you can let me go..." you let out in a small voice and jiyong immediately puts his arms to his side as he realized what he was doing.

After a few moments, jiyong and you saw how close you both were. You guys were so close that your chests were almost touching, and it brought a heat go through your and jiyong’s face. Both of you started to become a light shade of red as you stepped out of the alley.

"Uh thanks." is all that came out of your mouth. Jiyong shook his head with embarrassment, not accepting your gratitude.

"It was no problem. You don't need to say thanks." jiyong replied, and wondered if his face was still as red.

"No, really, thanks. But, do you know where we are though?" you ask as you look around your surroundings with a confused look. Jiyong mirrored your movements, and he had the same confused look as you. You both found yourselves in the quiet part of the town, it looked small and friendly. And you saw a lot of ajummas pass by, and they never took notice of jiyong.

"Uhh not really..." jiyong scratched the back of his head in embarrassed but you just laughed.

"Wow... You must have run a lot." you tease but it only made jiyong blush more when you smiled at him. "It is okay. We will find our way back... Let's call the guys though." you say and you took out your phone, and realize that your phone was dead.

Jiyong saw your black screen, and he went to get his phone but he silently cursed.

"Damn it... I left my phone in the restaurant." jiyong said but you just smiled.

"It is okay. Maybe we will find a payphone. Worst comes to west that tomorrow we need to leave, right? So let's enjoy the day before it becomes night. Who knows, we could find our way back!" you said, and this is what jiyong loved about you. You always are a positive person and looking on the bright side of things.

You and jiyong started to walk around with a silence hanged in the air, but you decided to start a conversation.

"Why were you the one that grabbed me out of the restaurant?" you asked jiyong, without taking your eyes of the streets in front of you.

Jiyong began to slightly panic on what to say but he forgot how he was used to lying now, it slightly sickened him.

"I guess instincts. You have to have fast instincts if you are going to be a leader." jiyong slightly joke and you let out a small laugh. You guys both walk until you started to run ahead of him.

You drop your arm to your side and jiyong realized you got a bit skinnier. Before jiyong could question, he saw you run up to a small boutique that he didn't even notice because it was so small.  

Jiyong caught up to you and opened up the small and inviting doors. He then saw you asking an ajjussi that was sitting behind a counter.

"Excuse me. Is there a map or something? We are kind of lost." you explain, jiyong stands right next to you as he observes you and the ajjussi in front of you.

"Who else you are you-- oh with this young gentleman? Aigoo you and your boyfriend should enjoy the festival that is down the street before you guys go anywhere!" the old man says and your and jiyong's eyes widen at his statement.

"mwo? No, we aren't-- we are just friends." you try to explain, jiyong tried to help you explain but nothing came out of his mouth.

Apparently the ajjussi ignored your statements and had another idea of what to do.

"Yah! Yeobo! Come and help this young couple!" the ajjussi yelled and an ajumma came out of the room behind.

"Yah! Dont yell at me like that. I hate it when-- OMO!" the woman exclaimed as she ran up to you and jiyong.

"AIGOO! Such a good looking couple! Here are a handsome boy and pretty girl!" the ajumma said as she patted both of your cheeks.

"We arent a--" but you were immediately cut off.

"Thank you, please excuse me though. I need to use the phone." Jiyong says when he notices the payphone nearby. He gives a smile that can make hearts of all ages melt.

Jiyong then left to the phone he spotted outside and put in the money, he immediately dialed taeyang's number.

After 2 rings taeyang answered. "yobesayo?" he said tiredly through the phone.

"youngbae-ah?" jiyong said quietly.

"YAH. WHERE ARE YOU AND _______-AH!" youngbae yelled through the phone. Jiyong slightly winced at the sudden raise of voice.

"mianhae..."

"Whatever. Are you and _____-ah okay?" taeyang asked, worried about his best friend.

"neh. What are you all up to?"

"We are going to leave the pension tonight. We have all your stuff, so just find a hotel and come back to Seoul tomorrow. Arasso?" taeyang gave the chance for jiyong to get closer with you. Jiyong realized this opportunity and he had conflicting emotions about it.

"Yah you know--"

"Just shut up and do what you are told. I am trying to help you." taeyang scolded jiyong, he just smiled through the phone even though he knew taeyang wasn't able to see it.

"Thank you so much. I owe you and-"

"arasso arasso. I love you too. Now just go!" taeyang demanded and he hung up the phone before any mire questions were asked. Jiyong walked over to you and saw you talking to the old couple, asking on directions.

"_____-ah. It is okay, the others are going to leave to Seoul tonight. We should enjoy our last day here." jiyong says and you slowly nodded.

"Yea, listen to your boyfriend! Since you are here, you guys can check out our store." the ajjussi said, and you sighed out in defeat since you can't explain things to the stubborn ajjussi.

You look around and see more young couples, and teenagers walk by and going to the festival. You look at the store you entered and you see there are hats, sunglasses, jackets, and a bunch of other cheap clothing here.

An idea popped in your head as you dragged jiyong around the store where all the clothes are sold. You grabbed a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, a sweater, and a SnapBack and sunglasses.

"What the--" jiyong questioned you, while you just push clothes in his arms and into the changing room.

"Just try it on. We don't need to be chased around by crazy fangirls again." you explain and you close the changing room, and you wait outside. Jiyong comes out and of course he can still make a plain white t-shirt and jeans look awesome. You cough awkwardly as you feel an unfamiliar heat rise on your face.

"Wow... You have no fashion taste at all." jiyong says and he puts on the SnapBack to cover his face, and the sunglasses as well.

"Well no one will recognize you now. Let’s go." but jiyong grabs your arm to keep you from leaving.

"Wait, no no no. You know me and fashion. To make it up, I have to choose your clothes." jiyong complained, but you just rolled your eyes.

"Yah, knowing you... You will take forever picking out clothes." but jiyong just shook his head.

"Nope. Trust me. Please?" jiyong asked with a small pout at his lips and you turned away so you wouldn't get manipulated any further.

"Fine..." you replied with a slight annoyed tone in your voice. Jiyong walked around the small store and you saw him pick clothes off the rack and he comes back to give them to you.

"Try it on." he commands you as he shuts the changing room door in your face.

After a few moments, you come out shyly and you had a whole new fascination with the floor.

"... I look stupid...I prefer my jeans from before. Can I change?" you complain and jiyong stares at you for the longest time.

You are wearing a simple light blue dress that just stopped above the knees. It was sleeveless, and jiyong made you wear a big brown belt that was around your waist. Jiyong thought you were so beautiful in front of him.

"Wait…” Jiyong said and got his blazer he was wearing before and put it on you.

Jiyong observed with a satisfied smile painted on his face. “Don’t I have the best fashion or what?" before you can object to any word he said, he drags you to the cash register and pays for all the clothes. He puts both of your clothes from before into a big brown bag.

"kamsahab--" but you were cut off when jiyong pulled you out of the store and to the festival.

"What the hell jiyong! Why did you buy that? Isnt it expensive?" you nag and jiyong shrugs.

"Well I bought it now... So nothing we can do about it! So now just wear it!" jiyong says but you stop walking and shake your head in protest. This makes him stop walking as well and look at you.

"How much was it? I can pay you back. Just--"

"No, it is my treat. Now let's go and enjoy the festival. It is my last day of break from work. I want to do something fun." jiyong then starts to drag you again towards the direction of the festival.

 

You look around and see how small and cute the festival was. There were booths lined along the street and you looked at every one of them. You first came along a food booth and you immediately ran up to it. You saw the samples of different types of chocolate that was being displayed as you had a little of each. You saw jiyong have no reaction at the chocolate heaven in front of you; he was more amused with your reactions. So you take a piece of chocolate in front of you and put it in front of jiyong's mouth, taking him by surprise.

"Have some. You said you wanted to have fun. It looks like you are in hell. Eat it." you order jiyong, and he slowly takes the chocolate in his mouth, and smiles.

"daebak." jiyong says and you smile back. You go to another booth and see more food. Jiyong sadly watches you, he keeps thinking of you and his first date at the carnival. People always told jiyong that you shouldn't live in the past, but what if jiyong wants to relive the past just for one day?

 

You walked over to another food booth and came across tteokbokki, and it was luring you to come closer.

You took a piece with the toothpick provided and you put the small food in your mouth. Your eyes turned huge as you tasted the deliciousness in your mouth.

"Yah, why are you--" jiyong asked who was right beside you but you shut him up by putting a piece of true flavor in his mouth.

"Isn’t it good?" you question. And jiyong answered with a two thumbs up.

"What is up with you and feeding people?" jiyong asked and you shrugged.

"I guess I am with seunghyun oppa too much." you joke and you might as well just get a knife and stab jiyong's heart.

"Let’s go see the other booths!" you declare and you walk around to see a booth with pepero sticks.

"What is this?" you wonder to yourself. You walk over the crowd, and watch where this is going.

"Pepero game, who wants to play, oh how about this beautiful young woman!" the host of the booth said as he pulled you onto the chair at the front.

"Wait, but, uh, excuse me--" and you see jiyong seated next to you with a shy smile. Then another couple is seated next to you and jiyong.

"Okay, you know the rules..." the host talked on and you see jiyong put the pepero stick in your mouth.

"It is okay. It will be fun!" jiyong mischievously said to you.

He put one end of the chocolate stick in your mouth, and the other end in his mouth. And when you heard the host yell to start, you see jiyong's face get closer to yours. You looked anywhere but at jiyong and as he began to get closer until you felt his lips slightly brush against yours.

You immediately snap your head back in embarrassment, and jiyong takes the pepero stick out of his mouth and on the table.

"Which is the winner?" the host says as he measures yours and the other couple's pepero stick. “Wah! This couple won! Prize is this limited edition bigbang “Alive” album!” the host announced while pointing at you and Jiyong. You let out a frustrated sigh; because you keep getting annoyed with how easily you are getting mistaken as being a couple with Jiyong.

“We don’t need that album; you can give it to the other couple!” Jiyong said with a smile, but the host only replied with a frown.

“Why? Something wrong with bigbang?” the host said with a confused look, but the other couple looked more than happy to receive the album.

Jiyong just smiled with a hint of trouble. “No, we are just girl’s generation fans.” And with that, jiyong left the crowd confused and dragged you with a surprised look on your face

When you and Jiyong were far away enough from the booth, you stopped dead in your track to face Jiyong.

“Yah, what is with that?” you asked confused to Jiyong. He just smiled again, but this time with sadness in his eyes.

“I just want to have fun today. I have a girlfriend, and you have a boyfriend; so no hard feelings. It is just fun to annoy hyung and Eun hee.” Jiyong already planned on how to explain everything by using his helpless reason, when the real cause was for his own selfishness.

You look at Jiyong, and shook your head in defeat. “Fine… because I owe you for saving me at the restaurant! But you are going to explain to oppa and unni later!” you say with a tinge of red in your cheeks, and Jiyong just nodded.

“Ne, let’s go!”  Jiyong said and he dragged you around the festival.

You walk with hands on your sides, you fidget uncomfortably a little in the new dress. You weren’t used to wearing these kinds of things, and every other minute you silently cursed Jiyong for making you wear this girly outfit.

You continue to walk till another booth caught your, a whole bunch of couples were crowded together. In fact, this booth had the biggest crowd of all booths.

You look at the prizes on the table. It was a booth and there was a new Samsung phone as the 1st place prize. You stared at it, and you looked down at your dead crappy flip phone.

“What are you looking at?” Jiyong asked, while trying to find what you were staring at.

Jiyong finally saw the new Samsung phone you locked your gaze at, and he smiled while he remembered you had such a horrible phone.

“Yah, why doesn’t hyung buy you a new phone?” jiyong says, and you shake your head.

“I don’t like receiving oppa’s gifts. It is so overwhelming, it feels weird. Plus, the new phones are so expensive. But it is okay, I don’t use a phone a lot. Come on, let’s go!” you try to drag Jiyong but he smiled what this booth was about.

“No, come on! Let’s try it!” Jiyong says and he drags you towards the booth. He saw that it was a photo shoot, trying to find the best looking couple.

Jiyong smiled, because he is just being his cheesy self.

“Yah, come on…” you try to drag Jiyong out of the place but Jiyong just raised his hand.

“Excuse me, where can we try this contest?” Jiyong asked staff, while holding onto your tightly arm making sure you won’t leave.

“Oh, just sign up here and go over there where the other staffs are. They could get you ready!” the woman instructed, and jiyong scribbled your name on the paper that was given. He smiled and bowed slightly.

“Thank you, come on ______-ah!” Jiyong pulls you to where the woman instructed.

 

“I really hate you.” You say the moment you walk out the changing rooms. The women put on light makeup on you, and styled your hair to a braid on the side. You wore a strapless white dress that stopped a little after your fingertips. Jiyong looked up. The only thing he thinking was how it was possible that you could look even more beautiful.

While you look up Jiyong’s evil smile, you see Jiyong still in jeans, but he is wearing a black dress shirt with a white tie that had the sleeves rolled up. He then had a fedora hat that covered his face so he was still unrecognizable.

“Okay, time for photoshoot!” the photographer said and he pulled you over with Jiyong.

“Yah! Arent you guys a couple? Why are you guys so far apart?” the photographer scolded for your far distance from jiyong; you scooted closer to him to try to make things look less weird.

"What are you? Are you guys a 70 year old couple? Act as if you guys are in young love, stop looking so awkward.” And you kept feeling your face become a bright red.

“Don’t worry, I am used to this. Just follow me, okay?” Jiyong whispered to you, and you nodded,

“I don’t really need that phone it is okay…” you try to argue but Jiyong shook his head,

“It isn’t like we have anything better to do.” And you didn’t say anything after that. Jiyong then grabbed your hands and turned to face you, he put his forehead on your forehead. Jiyong kept eye contact with you, and you just didn’t have the heart to look away.

“Aigoo, finally! You guys look so in love! Another pose!" the photographer said and jiyong smirked as he had an idea that popped in his head.

Jiyong slid his hands away from your hands to your arms while he went behind you giving you a back hug. He then leaned his head down so his face was in the crook of your neck.

You were praying that jiyong wouldn't hear your strangely fast heartbeat coming from you, while jiyong thought vise versa

"daebak! One last pose! What about how the girl gives the boy a kiss!" the photographer suggested and the crowd seemed to agree because they started chanting.

Jiyong's face was bent down so it was at your eye level; he had a look of concern.

"You know, you don't have to if you are uncomfortable. I--" jiyong was cut off with the sudden movement you did.

You quickly put your lips on his cheek when he was facing you, since he was at a perfect angle.

You put down your head in embarrassment while jiyong had multiple shades of red displayed on his face.

"Sorry..." you muttered but jiyong just smiled, even though you weren't looking at him.

"WAHHHH!" the photographer shouted while the crowd clapped with enjoyment from the both of you.

The photographer chose the best picture he took of you both, and it confused you how the photographer thought that the picture of you kissing jiyong was the best; even though he was more experienced in modeling.

The crowd had the choice of choosing the best looking couple by putting a sticker on their favorite picture, so that explains the colorful hearts and smiley faces that littered your and jiyong's picture.

"Third place gets to get a month supply of meat, second place gets two tickets to go see bap live, and first place gets the newest model of the Samsung phone! Well, I can see who the clear winner is then." the host of the booth said while handing you a box that looked almost as expensive as the phone.

Jiyong smiled at your excited face, you looked like a child getting something they wanted on their birthday.

He slightly patted his pocket making sure the pictures of you and him were in there.

Jiyong asked the photographer for the pictures when you were changing. 

He smiled as he thought that he got to have one more memory of you and him together.

 

"Thanks, I had fun." jiyong said while walking,while the bag that had both of your original clothes swung at his side.   

You held the box with the phone closely to you, and you looked at your surroundings.

It was actually really beautiful, it was night already but there were lights hanging everywhere that made it look magical.

"No problem, actually thank you. I had lots of fun." you said while smiling, more to yourself.

Jiyong stopped walking and watched you walk ahead of him. He would admire how breathtaking you looked with the lights around you, making you illuminate as if you were an angel.

Jiyong would do this a couple times; stop walking just so you could walk ahead, and he would keep admiring you.

"yah, what are you doing?" you asked finally, and you stopped walking and turned around to see jiyong standing there like an idiot.

"huh? Nothing just--"

"Come on. We should find a hotel before it gets too late." you say while pulling onto jiyong's arm to hurry him up.

Jiyong began to feel flustered at your action; you never failed to surprise him.

 

"yah, wake up." jiyong faintly hears while something is shaking him.

"What..." jiyong muttered, clearly annoyed that someone was waking him up.

“ji yong” the voice called his name and he always knew what your voice sounded like whether he was tired or not.

Jiyong sat straight up when you said his name, and he looked to his right to see you laughing.

"What’s so funny so early in the morning?" jiyong complained and you just pointed at his head.

"Your hair, it is all messy. Here..." you say while putting your hand onto his head while trying to straighten his hair.

Jiyong felt his whole body become warm when he felt your touch. He missed it so much, but one thing kept getting in a way; you had a boyfriend that was his best friend, and he had a girlfriend that he disliked.

"There... Let's get the earliest bus back." you explain and you leave the lovestruck jiyong by himself.

 

You came home; you and jiyong parted ways at the bus stop because apparently he had to go somewhere.

You walked to your door and you saw someone sitting by your doorstep.

You get closer and recognize a familiar tall figure. "Oppa? How long have you been here?" you ask and you see top stand up immediately and you and him are a short distance apart.

"I was worried, I missed you." top said while taking out a rose.

 

Jiyong pulled the bouquet of roses off his passenger seat while he got out of his car.

He got a text from his sister saying that his mom needed to meet, he didn't know what it was about but he just shrugged it off.

"anneyonghasaeyo." jiyong greeted when he walked into his parents’ house.

"aigoo! How is my son?" jiyong's mom immediately came over to welcome jiyong. Jiyong smiled while giving his mom a hug.

"anneyong." jiyong says while his mom drags him into the living room and sat on the couch.

"I had the best idea..." jiyong's mom said while she held onto his hand tightly.”I think you and Eun hee-ah should get married!"

 

A/N: *Slaps forehead* omg this is terrible… I am far too lazy to proofread again... I don’t know what I am doing with my life. LOL I am bad at fluff because I am a depressing person :P Lol I am so sorry… I updated though ^o^ I am going away for 2 days so I felt bad… heh heh… enjoy <3