chapter 1

Day by Day

 

A/N: I realized that the intro was super short. so here is chapter 1, i will update every day or every other day. only if you want me to 

(   ._.)

         “__________-ah!” Ji young screams out, and hugs you. You put on your fake smile.

         “Ji young-ah!” you try to say happily. But Ji young was able to read right through your poker face.

         “What’s wrong?” he frowns; you smile naturally at how he cares so much for you.

         “Nothing, I just have a lot of work to do.” You say. Are you going to tell him or not. You ignore that thought in your head and ask, “So how is work?”

         “Stressful, but bigbang has a concert coming up! So we have to practice a lot. So I wont have as much time with you, sadly” he pouts. You just laugh. You wont have as much time with him either. You hear a voice say.  You mentally kick yourself. You aren’t going to be selfish and make him worry about you when he has a concert coming up. And you decided finally to not tell him about the brain tumor, and you will tell him later, after the concert.

         “Well, is it almost your break?”

         “Yep.” He smiles

         “Okay, get the rest of the bigbang members, and we will have Korean barbeque. I will treat.” You grin reassuringly. He gives smiles and runs to get the other bigbang members.

 

         You walk down the street with the bigbang members, but everyone is wearing hats, scarves, and sunglasses, so they won’t be noticeable. But people kept giving you and bigbang weird looks.  You just ignore it, and go to a small barbeque place.

         “AJUMMA!” Seungri yells out. An old lady comes out and recognizes the bigbang members. She is used to seeing them at her shop, because no one usually comes to her store, so that is why bigbang goes there.

         “Omo! I am so glad to see you guys! Have you guys all been eating?” She asks

         “Yes!” They all bow respectfully to her.

         “And who is she? Aigoo, she is so pretty. Which one is she dating, you?” she asks and points at Taeyang.

         “Me? No, I am not. He—“ before Taeyang can finish his sentence, Seungri decided to play around.

         “She is my girlfriend” Seungri said while putting an arm around you. But Daesung decided to joke around too, so he joined in the joke.

         “No, she is my girlfriend” Daesung said and gave you a peck on the cheek. But then Top decided to do the joke too.

         “No she is my girlfriend” Top said while putting an arm around you and giving you a kiss on the cheek. You thought that Taeyang was the only nice one who would tell the truth. But now the woman who owned the store was so confused.

         “Omo! Which one of these handsome guys has this pretty girl?”

         “AISH! She is my girl!” Ji young says, while giving you a kiss on the lips. And you were full out blushing.

         “Aigoo- so it is Ji young? You are such a lucky man. He better be treating you right!” The ajumma says, facing towards you.

         “Yeh” You, say respectfully.

         “AJUMMA. CAN WE HAVE SOMETHING TO EAT?” Seungri asks.

         “Yep. Go sit down. I will bring over the meat,” the ajumma smiles. Every one sat down at this table in the back, just in case if someone came in and saw them.

         “Here, eat well since you guys worked hard.” She smiled as she gave us a whole plate of meat.

         “OMO. THANK YOU SO MUCH. WE WILL ENJOY THIS A LOT” Seungri said formally and bowed his head, but ended up hitting his head on the table. Everyone laughed, and Seungri just smiled. Seungri was grilling the meat since he is the maknae.

         “See Hyungs? I can grill meat now! Now I am absolutely perfect! I am probably so perfect, I could take your girlfriend!” Seungri teased Ji young. Ji young just rolled his eyes. “Come on, I am cool. Right?” No one answered. “___________ -ah am I cool?” he says smiling at you, you felt bad.

         “Yes, Seungri, you are very cool.” You say blankly.

         “See Hyungs? She thinks I am cool.” Seungri said smiling, and put an arm around your shoulder. Ji young then grabbed your chair closer to his. But since Seungri likes to play he did the same thing as Ji young. But Ji young pulled the chair closer to him. But Seungri sat on your chair with you. “HAHA! Now you can’t pull the chair!” Seungri said feeling accomplished. You just smiled and got up from the chair and sat next to Taeyang.

         “No, I think Taeyang is the coolest.” You said. Taeyang just gave his eye smile and laughed. But you heard the door open, and see a high school boy come in. You get up and whisper to Taeyang “I should go and help Ajumma because if I stay it will just cause more scandals, since Ji young didn’t publicize our relationship. But right before your tour, I shouldn’t be causing such trouble.” Taeyang simply nods as you walk to the ajumma.

         “Ajumma! Do you need help?” you offer.

         “Hmm? Oh, no it is okay.” The ajumma said, but you can tell how tired she was.

         “You look so tired. Here let me help. Do you want me to serve that guy over there?” You ask.

         “Oh yes, thank you.” She smiles. You walk over to the high school boy. And ask them what they are going to order. “Hello! What would you guys like to order?”

         “Ummm I will just have a large bowl of kimchi stew and your company.” The high school kid asked. You just smiled at the last request, but you just turned back to the ajumma and told the order to her. When the Ajumma gave you the order, you then went to the high school kid.

         “Here you go, enjoy your meal,” you say bowing.

         “Wait, you forgot something?” the high school student reminded.

         “What?” you turn around.

         “Your company.”

A/N: yea… it wasn’t much of a cliffhanger. But I had to end it some how… well I hope you are enjoying so far~~^^/N: yea… it wasn’t much of a cliffhanger. But I had to end it some how… well I hope you are enjoying so far~~^^